THE INSIDE GALLERY:
- 2005 Ford Focus SW with 93,478 original miles very clean only $3,375!
- Tractors, lawn mowers and yard equipment incl: McCormick Farmall Cub F-Cub, Ford Model 640, John Deere L-110 Automatic with bagger, Cub Cadet 149, Briggs & Stratton power washer, 4 push mowers, Homelite generator, bush hog, log splitter, plows and more!
- Tools incl: Yamaha ef200 generator, Craftsman 1320620 planer, Craftsman 137.218780 Table saw, Grizzly G1022 table saw, Rockwell 34325 table saw, craftsman 11319760 table saw, Craftsman 113201891 230 arc welder, Craftsman rolling tool box, Craftsman 046 air compressor, Flojet 2135571, Craftsman motorized shaper model 315.23760, AMT 4112 Band saw, Craftsman KM3AI drill press, Craftsman router 315.17400, Powermate generator, Excalibur EX 21, Dake arbor press, Craftsman 17104 reciprocating saw, Rockwell 15-080 Drill press, Wilton vise, Quality Tool bench grinder, Craftsman 900.11651 angle grinder, Dayton 2Z426 grinder, Craftsman DD0639 drill, Rockwell router 6902, Craftsman G0026 drill, Craftsman flashlight, Weller D550 soldier, Milwaukee router, Skil 6550 drill, Skil 219 hammer drill, Craftsman D8100 jig saw, Craftsman 469482 rotary trim, Speed Air air compressor, Walton Tap Extractor, Craftsman 12″ wood lathe with tools, Craftsman table saw no saw, Craftsman wet/dry vac, Foley Belsaw Model 200, Dayton Sander, Craftsman C9237 pad sander, Tons and tons of hand tools, wrenches, saws, clamps and much more!
- Simpsons 260 Series 6 P Milometers
- Controlled table incl. 2 BB guns, lots of new Barlow pocket knives and other knives, hand carved miniature wooden tools and work station, hand made silver coins turned into buttons, Duck calls, Watches, American flag and more!
- Marantz models 3250B, 2100, & 170DC. Pioneer SG-9800
- Furniture incl. Dressers, full-size bed, vanities, recliners, rocking chairs, twin bed, vanity/jewelry chest, table with six chairs, occasional and end tables.
- Pottery glass and China incl. McCoy, Hall, Fenton, Heisey, Westmoreland, carnival, depression, Vaseline, Roseville, Pyrex, Relpo, Hall, USA, California, Libbey, Fire King, Orchaid, Anchor Hocking, Shawnee, Fostoria, Royal Copley, West Bend, Hull and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Guardian ware, Vitamix 3600, GE food processor, Rival food slicer, pressure cooker, large stock cook pots, plenty of utensils..kitchen is full!
- Instruments incl. Pathfinder trumpet, Mikado acoustic guitar, Bundy and Dynatone clarinets.
- Libbey #5 Crock/butter churner
- Antique butter churn
- Hand painted shells and furniture
- Flat screen TV
- 2 church pews. 1 is 10 ft and the other is 5 ft.
- Outdoor wood swing
- Craft tools and supplies
- Fishing poles, tackle and crabbing
- Tons of barn wood and tobacco sticks!
- Tons of shelving units!
- Tonka Truck crane
- Vintage cameras
- THE BARN AND HOUSE IS 2 STORIES WITH TWO OUTDOOR GARAGES FULL!! LOTS OF GREAT ITEMS!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.