- 2013 Ford Edge SEL Kodiak 33,857 original miles. Mike’s. Class II trailer tow package, roof rails, power drivers side seats, power windows, weather tech floor mats, $15,845.
- 2 Kayaks with paddles
- Tools incl. Craftsman rolling toolbox, Husqvarna 365 chainsaw, Rockwell ultimate cutting machine, Toro blower, 824 Sound level meter, Mass Air Electric compressor/inflator, ACE heat gun, YardWise sweep it,, Craftsman shop vac, Remington Branch Wizard Plus pole saw, Shopmaster drill press,, Hitachi drill,, AirHawk Pro,Black and Decker hedge trimmers, Lawn-Boy Easy 4 in 1 system self propelled lawn mower, ladders, Rotozip Rebel, several hand and garden tools.
- General GP5500 generator
- EGO 56V edger and blower
- TREX like new pub height table with 4 matching chairs.
- Music instruments and equipment incl. Yamaha 88 key electric piano with stand and case, SXISIS natural maple flame with WWII Bomber Fuselage electric guitar and extras, Squire Bronco bass guitar, De Rosa electric guitar, Sky Bass guitar and a homemade guitar, lots of plug ups and other accessories.
- Kitchen items incl. Countertop ice maker, TRU 3 crock buffet slow cooker, Food Saver, Cuisinart chopper, Atlas Model 150mm Italy Deluxe pasta maker, Cuisinart coffee maker, Wolfgang Puck commercial blender, Crock-Pot, deep fryer, several large stock pots and steamers, Pyrex, B&D electric knife, Wolfgang Puck Bistro pots and pans, Enamel pot, Emeril cast iron pan, Cooks Essential pressure cooker, Longaberger snack tray, Wolfgang Puck steak knife set, Wolfgang Puck wine set, Oneida roaster pan, Elite dish set, Home stoneware dishes and much more!
- Field & Stream safe
- ARLO security system
- EdgeStar under cabinet fridge.
- Small amount of costume and silver jewelry. A pocket knife and large machete. Couple of hunting knives too.
- Magna Great Divide and Outreach bicycles
- Weber Genesis grill with accessories and cover.
- Electronics incl. Sharp 62″ liquid crystal TV, Pyle dual cassette deck PT-659DU, Technical Pro RX55URiBT, 1977 Kenwood 777D speakers, Bose 301 Series II speakers, Kustom KSE15 amp, Alexis RA500 amp, KLH Model 265T speakers, Jensen speaker, ONKYO AV Receiver TX-NR801, HOME voice activated speaker by Google and much more!
- MRE’S and ammo cans
- Camping gear
- A nice collection of laser disc’s,
- PS3 system 160GB with games and controllers, Nintendo 64 with games and controller, PS4 500GB
- Furniture incl. Barstools, red reclining sofa and matching loveseat, flat screen TV stands, dressers, chest of drawers, table with 6 rolling chairs, queen size bed, lots of office furniture, patio furniture, end and coffee tables, entry table and more!
- Clothes, shoes and accessories
- Books, CDs, DVDs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.