THE JEWELRY ROOM GALLERY:
THE HOME AND GARAGE GALLERY:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Jewelry & Watches incl. Platinum, 18k, 14k, 10k, Sterling, diamonds, Jade, emeralds, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl, malachite, Tiger-eye, opals, tons of semi precious jewels, Tons of named costume incl. Ann King, Nolan Miller, Judith Ripka, Joan Rivers, Camrose & Kris’s, Veronese, Affinity, Suspicion, Trifari, Lonnie Willie, QVC, Swarovski, Bixby, Kenneth Jay Lane, Marcel Drucker, Francesca Visconti, Lainie Kazan, Rose Simons, Honora pearls, Christian Dior, Napier, Robert Rose Charmers, Miriam Haskell, Victoria Haymar, Castle Cliff, Louis Fe’raud, Ross Simons, Dauplaise, Carolee, Ann King, Paula Shell, Chipita, Lee Sands, Jenavi, Karari, Movado, Elgin, Whiting & Davis, Periwinkle by Barlow, Samara, Catherine Stein, Rose & Co. Ecclissi, Runway and much much more!
- Furniture incl. Mid Century Rougier 7000 queen and full platform beds, matching nightstands, vanity and two door armoire., 6 chrome and blue leather Mid Century barstools with matching 4 rolling chairs, round glass top & metal end tables, book cases, patio furniture and more!
- Tools incl. Karcher 1600 PSI electric pressure washing, Miller Tile Plus et saw, Shop Mate circular saw, Dayton Wet/Dry vac, Nutone Model IS-77 speakers Werner 8ft ladders, Metal shelf units, Weed Eater Home N Yard power blower, Dayton battery charger, Bosch corded drill, Speedaire air tank, Weed Eater leaf blower, Industrial shop vac, Hole saw drill bits, trailer wench, tool boxes, bug zappers, gas cans, wire brush bits, Brinkman Q beam blue max spotlight, garden and hand tools, Speedaire air compressor and more!
- Brass U.S. bell
- Russian nesting dolls and plates
- Neiman Marcus Mid Century Sunburst mirror
- Wood carved animals
- Helen Rumpel Santa Fe Fiber artist stuffed cat
- Lots of glass animal figurines
- Baitz, Wien, Eros and other vintage dolls
- Boat & Fishing items incl., Striker Graphite C rod, Pro Long fishing rods, Dasco De-Icer water agitator, boat deck cleats, wooden oars, fishing tackle, anchors, tarps, wood boxes and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Calphalon 12″ omeletten pan NIB, Cooks Essential stainless steel pans like new, 12qt. stock pot, Fire King casserole dish, Regency collection crystal wine set, stainless Japan utensil set, Varga crystal, Braun coffee machine, Elysee crystal, Cuisinart mini prep processor, Utopia roasting pan NIB, Copper Lux pot, Oneida pots, Calphalon 13′ round griddle NIB, Luigi Bormioli brown crystal wine glasses, Berndes grill pan NIB, Krups Aroma coffee maker, Calphalon 8qt stock pot NIB,. Farberware non stick roaster pan, lots of large stock pots, Kershaw by Kai blade trader with 6 interchangeable blades, Club Ware roasting pan, Fushion pan, Berndes cast aluminum pans, Cooks Essentials 15″ pan, Made in France enamel pan, Litton simmer pot, Calphalon 10 pan, Calphalon colors pan, Arthur Court knife set, Crab Decor Napkin ring set, Toscany S & P shakers, Zodiac drinking glasses, Wine chilling buckets, Couroc of Monterey serving platter w/8 matching glasses, Mikasa wine glasses and much more!
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Itialian ashtray, Waterford Crystal, Black Forest Fruits dinnerware, Royal Doulton crystal, Dansk fish plates, Galway lead crystal vase, Eschenbach plate/saucer set, Behnhof Selb gravy boat, Louisville stoneware, Ceramilka Artystyczna Artistic ceramics, Crown China Westchester, Fleur Rogue by Nanette Vacher flower plates, Waechtersbach 4 fish plates with platter, Maxxam flower mixing bowls, Waechtersbach moose casserole, Towle full lead crystal wine glasses NIB, NTS made in Japan bowl set, Porcelain spoons and much more!
- Driftwood, shells and other beach decor
- RCA Victor and GE vintage radios
- Brass swan and brass duck head bookends
- Peacock slag lamp
- Bobble tree
- Art incl. D. Welch 1976 bird painting, Boyar Wedding by Konstantin, Makovski Hillwood Museum Washington D.C., Prowler in the Wake, Excalibur, Chesapeake Bay map, Cork wreath, Dolan Hedges, Droguett Cat reflection and more!
- Salomon Ski boots sx 70 & 82
- Full linen closet with many NIP items
- Clothes incl. Like new and many new with tags Dennis Basso coats, Bob Mackie, Pamela Dennis, Bill Blass, Bradley Bayou, Maggy London, Ralph Lauren, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Victor Costa, Norton McNaughton, Liz Claiborne, Christian Dior, Laurence Kazar, Marc Bouwer, Kimonos, Karen Scott, Gretta, Markon, Solely Ours, Amanda smith and more!
- Purses incl. Laura Leigh, Bags by Michael, Maxx NY, Kathy, Mystiqu3e, Sharif, Elan, Etienne Aigner, B.H. Smith and more!
- THIS IN NOT ONE YOU WANT TO MISS!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.