A partial list of what to expect:
- Tools incl. Mighty M Log splitter, Delta 4″ belt/6″ disc sander, Power Craft 6″ bench grinder, Craftsman Contractor series 12.5″ Planer/Molder, Craftsman 10″ motorized band saw, Porter Cable router w/home made router table, Craftsman 40 jointer, Craftsman 13″ 5 speed 1/3 hp drill press, Craftsman table saw, Karcher electric pressure washer, Hilti TM7 hammer drill, Hilti DX350 nailer, B & D 8 1/4 worm drive saw, Craftsman 4″ belt sander, Skil jig saw, Dormeyer jig saw, Craftsman easy fire electric stapler, B & D deluxe router, Cummins palm sander, Rockwell electric drill, Hand saws, hammers, Werner fiberglass & extension ladders, B & D leaf blower/vac, vintage hand drills, Co-op air compressor, levels, gas cans, hand winches, scaffolding, work benches & boxes, files, chisels, plumb bobs, folding rood rulers, Craftsman manual planes, Tons of hand tools, Littlestown vice and much more!
- 1984 boat with Mercruiser engine
- Large wood pulleys & several large anchors
- Cast iron water well pump
- Custom handmade solid wood furniture pieces
- Vintage license plates
- Grand-Server bar
- Keuffel & Esser Co. Z11810 sextant with wooden box
- Barware items incl. Large beer can collection and wall mount holder, Bud Light/Budweiser lighted signs, Lowenbrau mirror, dart board bar stools, glasses, accessories, mugs, steins, matches collection and much more!
- Vintage cigarette vending machine
- Pool table
- Chevron Series & Amoco Ultimate die cast cars
- Sewing incl. Singer Touch & Sew machine, Baby Lock Protege sewing machine, wooden accessory boxes, thread and other accessories.
- Fencing swords
- Cowboy hats, boots, spurs, bolo ties and much more!
- Furniture incl. Custom solid wood hutch, chairs, corner cabinets, recliners, rockers, hand made bar, upholstered chairs, sofa, king size bed, dressers, night stands, desks, armoire, coffee tables, display cabinet, roll top desk, deck chairs and much more!
- Electronics incl. Grundig radio/record player, Samsung 32″ flat screen TV, BSR McDonald turn table, Sharp stereo system inc. Turn table, Digital tuner, equalizer, stereo amplifier, dual cassette tape deck, CD player, Integrate Hifi amplifier, 2 speakers, Kodak Retinette camera, Minolta X-370 camera outfit, Delomonico Nivico console radio turntable, Admiral turntable, Carnegie AM/FM 8 track, Mansfield Holiday zoom 8mm camera, Ricolt 70mm camera, Polaroid 70mm, Bentley BX-11 Super 8 home projector, Testrite fotolarger, Wide Eye Humminbird depth finder, Humminbird LCR 3004 depth finder, Sea Ranger 7800 VHF/FM marine radio telephone, Sea Fit 15 watts horn and much more!
- Souvenir patches
- Framed map of Berlin
- Vintage wall phone
- Berry & Whitmore mantle clock
- Stellar Binoculars
- Record albums & 45’s
- G.F. Unger, Western, Crime R.S. Field, Jerry Cotton German paper backs
- Kitchen items incl. Cast iron pots, pans & skillets, crock pot, GrillMate, Emdeico carving set, Sunbeam mixer, Amazing Sweda electric sandwich maker, wooden bowls and small dishes, Hamilton Beach food processor, Olde Forge knife block w/knives, Romertopf clay cooker, National meat slicer, Quellex meat slicer, dehydrator and much more!
- Pottery incl. Tea sets, Hanvel Bavaria, Winterling, Salem stoneware, Jamestown China, Johann Haviland, Woods ivory ware and much more!
- MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.