The Inside Gallery:
The Outbuildings Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Neon Products Lima Ohio over 10′ Southern Maryland Wholesalers neon sign!
- 1911 Dual drawer all original brass National cash register. It works too!
- Havlova Milanda Rhythmic Shade
- Ingersoll Rand Type 30 V Twin Motor NEW IN CRATE and air compressor….also vintage new! Huge for your industrial needs!
- 29 pc. Kirk Stieff “Repousse” sterling flatware
- Dansk galore incl. All white fish plates, several candle sticks, several new in box carafes, new placemats & napkins, sea shell patterned dishes, tea sets, measuring set, salt shakers, teak serving tray and much more!
- Gas pump glass light globe topper Willard Storage Battery Sales/Service
- New in box trains incl. American Flyer engine & caboose, tracks, Marx tin Streamline set w/tracks & Plasticville.
- Cast iron incl. Griswald, Wagner Ware, door stops, several sad irons
- Industrial vintage items incl. Federal cast iron electric cut off switches and we have 9 of them!, Cases of Westinghouse 750 and 550 watt light bulbs, 2 large loud speakers, several vintage and antique light kits & fixtures.
- Old doors
- Baltimore & Ohio murphy’s bed.
- Old signs and license plates
- Clothing from the 60’s & 70’s. It was all dry cleaned and packed away! We unwrapped it all for the sale.
- Vintage risque magazines incl. Sir, Real Men, Stag, Mans Magazine, True Men, Mans Adventure, For Men Only, True Adventures & Blue Book For Men.
- Vintage bikes incl. Western Flyer Tandem, Raleigh, Schwinn High Sierra, Western Flyer 3 speed, Huffy sports, Western Flyer Regent.
- Salesman samples incl. Crosley old woman in a rocking chair, roll top desk with chair, rocking chair and more!
- Salt glazed crock
- Kenya African soap stone carved chess set
- Several ammo and vintage boxes
- Fish tanks and accessories
- Western Defender By Blackston antique manual washing machine
- Antique Sinclair Co. corn shucker
- Old guns incl. Benjamin Franklin .22 model 342, vintage pump shotguns, crossman 2100 classic, and some kind of game gun with an electric cord.
- Tons of old matchbooks
- Burnham Boiler RS-113 never installed
- Burris landmark long eye relief 15x-45x-60mm lens
- Vintage Westinghouse fans
- Tons of yarn!
- Kitchen items incl. New in box Kitchenaid mixer, NIB Westbend crock pot,Chromolax hot plate, enamel pots & pans, Corning Ware, Keurig, Tin bread box and cake taker, Vaseline glass, Pink Depression glass, Lenox crystal, Vintage drinking glasses, vintage crocks, Black & Decker coffee pot, Vision Ware, Cuisinart NIB coffee pot, tons more!
- Vintage linens
- Many new in box items incl. Ionic Air Purifiers, Osculating Fans, Elite Wind Tower, Ceramic Wave, Compaq Tower & Monitor computer and much more!
- Furniture, There are so many great primitive, antique and vintage items. Many will need some TLC. Items incl. Dentist cabinet with porcelain sink, ornate antique hutch, several buffets and China cabinets, vintage tables & chairs, book cases, several desks, twin and full beds, several antique dressers & chest of drawers, antique armoire, Heywood Wakefield Mid Century tables, several wicker chair sets, Mid Century chairs, Large picnic table with benches, Jewelry boxes, vanities, chairs and TONS MORE!
- Map/Blueprint chest of drawers with stand
- Several new/vintage window air conditioners
- Many new garden hoses
- Street signs
- Brass propellers
- Cast Iron stove
- Vintage school desks
- Tons of new never installed toilets w/tanks and kits
- Dayton roof ventilator
- New vintage Vulcan 20″ push mower
- Several cast iron sewing machine bases
- New in box Delta faucets
- Ox yokes
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Hull, Dansk, Miali, Nikko, Fitz & Floyd “Cloisonne Peony”, Haviland & Co. Limoges, Mitterteigh, Fiesta, Frankoma, Munising, Paul Sebastian and much more!
- Electronics incl. Ampex 900 reel to reel, Akai tape eraser Model ATG-7, Magnavox 8 track am/fm stereo, Archer Amplified video selector, Lillian Vernon slide viewer.
- Tons of 60’s & 70’s reel to reel and record albums!
- So much history in this estate! You all just have to come check it all out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.