The Garage/Outdoor Gallery:
The Home Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- 2008 John Deere Z830A Zero Turn 60″ with bagger and extras. 327 hrs. $5,350.
- 2017 Husqvarna GTH 52xls riding mower 20 hours. $1,775.
- Great condition 2013 above ground pool with ladder, pump and accessories.
- Push mowers incl. Craftsman AWD, Craftsman EZ Walk, Craftsman 20″ mulcher & Craftsman GCV 190.
- Tools incl. Kobalt 10″ table saw, Troy Bilt 6.75 HP pressure washer, Kobalt double stack rolling tool box, Werner MT-22 folding ladder, Homelite 42187C chain saw, Dewalt DW411 palm sander, Craftsman circular saw, Shop Source circular saw, Craftsman jig saw, Worx electric chain saw, Craftsman hedger, B & D hedger, Wen jig saw, Dremel multi pro, Dewalt DW236 VSR drill, Dewalt DW304 reciprocating saw, Roto Zip Rebel spiral saw, Dremel 16″ speed scroll saw, Coleman Powermate air compressor, Huskee lawn mower lift, Makita drill, Stihl BG 50 leaf blower, Cub Cadet SS270 weed trimmer, Stihl FS 250 weed trimmer, Ground Work Pro series wheel barrow, Rev A Shelf 2 tier basket NIB, Craftsman torque wrench, Toro power shovel, Power Kraft cicular saw, Craftsman sander, tons of hand tools, wrenches, levels, ratchets, pry bars, screw drivers, saws, pliers, hatchets, tape measures, tin snips, hammers, chisels, socket sets, shears, drill bits, engravers, Husky plastic job box, tool boxes and so much more!!
- Tons of garden tools and chemicals
- Looms and accessories incl. Harrisonville Design, Dorothy, Structo ArtCraft No. 240 and others! Tons of thread and accessories too!
- Bikes incl. (3) like new Schwinn Side Winder, Club Fuji VA Lite Tubing
- Bose 301 & 111 speakers
- Guitars incl. Yamaha FG-300 and Sigma acoustics
- Fishing incl. Vintage wooden bamboo Heddon fly fishing rods, reels & tackle
- Storage bins
- Coleman work bench & storage cabinet
- Living Home shelf units
- Tons of paint brushes, rollers, chemicals and accessories!
- Hose reels
- Gas cans
- Electronics incl. Sony 48″ full HD 1080 flat, Samsung 46″ flat, Samsung & Sony 32″ flat and Samsung 50″ flat., Brother print copy scan fax all in one, Royal Sovereign coin sorter, Nintendo Wii, Klipsca sound bar w/sub woofer and much more!
- Tons of kitchen items incl. Vintage Pyrex, George Foreman, Cast iron, Keurig & accessories, Corelle, T Fal, Hamilton Beach, Oster, Vintage cookie jars, Carnival glass, Mr. Coffee, ice crusher, Cuisinart food processor, Farberware pots & pans, tons of baking and utensils!
- China & pottery incl. Spode, Schumann, Argberg, Limoges, Quadrille, Noritake, Flair, Royal Copenhagen, Ironstone, Pioneer and many others!
- Lots of brass collectibles
- Trench art bullets
- Costume jewelry
- Pocket knives
- Antique porcelain German doll
- Tons of I Love Lucy items
- Vintage hats
- Furniture incl. King size Sleep Number Performance Series P6 bed, solid cherry dressers & chest of drawers, tons of organizing items, couches, recliners, love seats, office, bar stools, White Clad cabinet, rolling storage shelves, occasional chairs, tons of patio furniture and much more!
- UnisFrance stereoscopes Paris with lots of extra slides
- Vintage toys and games
- DVD’s, CD’s and tons of record albums
- Tons of clothes shoes and accessories!
- THIS HOUSE AND OVER SIZED GARAGE ARE PACKED FULL!!!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.