- Guns incl. Winchester Model 1500 with Bushnell Sportview scope and 3 extra barrels. Noble Model 235 .22 caliber pump, Hunter Cross bow with Simmons 4X32 scope, Ruger Mark 1 pellet .177 and hunting accessories.
- Jewelry incl. Lots of sterling and lots of costume
- Sterling flatware pieces
- Mens and ladies watches incl. Invicta, Kujji, Fly High, E. Howard, Montre Luxe, Dorset, Saxony, Bull’s Eye, Bonjour, Ronica, Keneth Cole, Faded Glory, Vanity Fair, Benrus and others.
- Gorgeous Howard Miller grandfather clock
- Turkey and duck calls
- Pottery China and glass incl, Occupied Japan, Blue Willow, Buffalo Pottery, Burleigh Ware Willow, Johnson Brothers, Roseville, Ashley Ceramics England, Fenton, Churchill, Noritake “Morning Glory”, American Brilliant, Oneida, Delft, Nikko, LampBerger, Dansk, Crolli Repro, Pedros Olcoboca Portugal, Pyrex, Corning, USA, McCoy, George Briard, Ringtons, Baldwin and much more!
- Kitchen items, incl, Le Crueset, Enamelware, Techniques bread maker, Pots and pans, tons of utensils, bakery and much more!
- Furniture incl. Queen Anne Galore! Buffet, table and 6 chairs, hutch, Thomasville, sofa tables, entry tables, end and coffee tables, office desk, book shelves, entertainment cabinet, Keystone Sycamore 36″ round cherry table with 2 chairs, Waterfall armoire, bed and matching side table, Thomasville Queen bed, side tables and dressers and more!
- Handmade patchwork quilts
- Tons of bird houses and feeders
- W.D. Allen MFG. Co. fire extinguisher
- Electronics incl. Samsung 24″ flat screen TV, Samsung 32″ flat screen TV, Sony remote control tri pod, Sony radio/cassette player, JVC compact disc player, HP Office Jet 6600, HP monitor, Dell speakers and Dell Optiplex 755.
- Kenmore sewing machine and cabinet with accessories.
- Duraflame tower heaters and other electric portable heaters
- Manon binaculars
- Please only come if you are not showing any signs of illness. Please remember to wait out in your car until your number is called. Thanks so much for your cooperation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am . We will hand out numbers at 8:30AM for people arriving before 9am. DO NOT STAY OVERNIGHT. DO NOT CAMP OUT!
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.