THE HOUSE GALLERY:
THE JEWELRY ROOM GALLERY:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Jewelry incl. Tiffany & Company, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Swarovski, Sterling & lots of costume.
- Designer clothes, shoes, purses & accessories incl. Frye, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Gucci, Dooney & Bourke, Chanel, Tory Burch, Hermes, Colehaan, Proya, Claudia Fierenze, Prabul Gurung, BUR, International Concepts, UGG, Franco Sarto, Dolce Vita, Salvatore Ferragamo, North Face, Issac Mizrahi, TSUBO, Franco Sarto, Anne Klein, Kenneth Cole and so many others! (We have 4 imitation purses and we have pulled them out away from the others. They are: Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Chanel & Tory Burch. We have them clearly marked in the photo gallery.)
- Watches incl. Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Coach, Fossil, Seiko, Chicos, Nolan Miller, Anne Klein, DKNY & others.
- 2015 Cub Cadet LT 50″ Riding mower with just 39 hours.
- Troy Bilt Storm Z410 24″ Snow Thrower
- Troy Bilt CVS 060 Chipper/Shredder/Vacuum
- Craftsman Gold Engine Series self propelled push mower
- Toro 1500 Power Curve snow thrower
- Tools incl. Craftsman XSP 12 gallon shop vac, Husky 2000 PSI electric power washer, Ryobi RY3714 14″ chainsaw, Little Giant ladder mega max, Ryobi & Black & Decker power tools, Black & Decker 350 Amp Jump Start auto battery, some hand & garden tools.
- Gorgeous furniture incl. Custom made by J & N Woodcraft Dining room table w/8 chairs in new condition!, Natuzzi leather sofa & matching love seat, Brody Lane upholstered chairs, Haverty’s sofa & love seat, Steve Silver marble top kitchen table w/6 chairs, American of Martinsville Mid Century hutch, 4 bar height swivel chairs, queen size sleigh bed w/sleep number mattress, Lifestyle Solutions dresser w/mirror & nightstand, Broyhill love seat, Hughes Furniture love seat, Chaise lounge chair, flat screen TV stands, Ikea sleeper sofa & reclining chair, black leather futon, office desk, very nice modern chairs, full & queen size beds, accent and occasional tables, Accent Trend Sourcing recliner, Asian style room divider, Barrister cabinet, lots of storage cabinets & shelving units, Most furniture is new or less than 2 years old!
- Yamaha Stage custom drum set
- Premiere Drums
- Toca Drums
- Vintage Tee Bird pedal car
- Hi Sense chest freezer
- Modern Elements standing hair dryer
- Eletronics incl. Samsung 55″ Flat Smart TV, Toshiba 40″ Flat screen TV, Samsung 27″ & (2) 32″ Flat screen TV’s, Sharp Liquid Crystal 46″ Flat screen TV, Pioneer Blu Ray player, HP Office Jet 4635 printer, Tom Tom Via 1530 navigation and much more!
- Kirby carpet shampoo system
- Patio furniture incl. Wicker rockers w/table, table w/6 chairs & umbrella & glider.
- Lifetime Deck Box
- Weber charcoal grill
- Ducane stainless grill
- Pottery, China & Glass incl. Fiesta (lots of it too!), Bombay, Longaberger, Royal Garden, Royal Albert “Old Country Roses”, Workshops, A Special Place, Crown Trent, Fitz & Floyd “Indigo Floral”, Art glass galore!
- Kitchen items incl. Pampered Chef, Keurig, Starbucks Barista, Burr grinder, Cuisinart toaster oven, lots of very nice dishes, crock pots & much more!
- Bikes incl. Raleigh Racing USA Grand Prix 10 speed & Felt Z100 10 speed.
- Meade Telestar 60mm Altazimuth refracting telescope
- Longaberger baskets
- Tons of craft items & supplies
- Tons of Christmas & other Holiday decor
- So many new and like new household items
- New stationary & office items
- Books incl. Navy, Submarines, Civil War, Airplanes and much more!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.