A partial list of what to expect:
- Tools incl. Century Machinery 12” dovetail joint fixture, Poulenc chainsaw, Werner extension ladders, TEQ 3 ton SUV trolley jack, Craftsman 4” belt sander, B & D jigsaw, Northern Industrial rolls 5 speed drill press, Rockwell shop series ban saw scroll, Delta 16” scroll saw, Delta 10” compound saw, Vermont American router table, Craftsman 10” belt drive saw table, Master Mechanic palm sander, MK-170 7” wet tile saw, Arrow ET200 electric nail gun, palm sanders, Bosch palm router, Thermogun, Schumacher battery charger, Craftsman drills, Jackson heavy duty wheel barrow, chain pulley system, jig saws, router bits, Craftsman easy fire staple gun, B & D hedge trimmer and weed eaters, Mantis tiller, saw horses, wood clamps, pipe wrenches and tons of hand tools!
- Jewelry incl. Sterling, Sarah Coventry, Weiss, Trifari, Krementz, Monet, Napier and other signed costume.
- Autographed Michael Vick helmet
- Autographed Goonies
- Musical instruments incl. The Gibson banjo, Roth Rothenberg Violin, Remo Weather King banjo, Whitthalm violin, Copy of Antonius Stradivarius violin.
- Military incl. Pins, badges, dog tags, mess kit, helmets, reproduced Civil War sword, and gun holsters and accessories to guns.
- Watches incl. Stauer, Steinhauser, Daniel Dteiger, Anne Klein, Seiko Accutron, Charles Hubert and more.
- Western Hats and Boots incl. Lucchese Size 10, Dan Posts, Gendermen’s, Herman Survivors, G.G. Roper, Stetson, Dorfman Pacific Co., Shannon Phillips, Henschel Hat Co., Indiana Jones, The Real Deal, Justin, Lone Star, Hatcrafters INC. and many others!
- Furniture incl. Nojarion queen size bed with dresser and nightstand, Full size black metal bed with 2 end tables, mirror and bench, black vanity, Sectional sofa, Morganton bow front corner cabinet, Dining table with 8 chairs, hutch, leather arm chairs, Kids bunk beds, glass top entertainment center, nightstands, Millenntum by Ashley King bed, dresser with mirror, and two nightstands, Table with 8 chairs, display shelves, Bar, Large French Provencal Wardrobe and more!
- Master Built cooker/oven/smoker
- Clocks incl. Howard Miller Grandfather, Seth Thomas Westminster chime, Seth Thomas mantle, Spiegel & Co.
- Kitchen items incl. Sunbeam, Chefs, Farberware, Nuwave, Pasta Matic, Bella, Ribal, American Era, Ninja, Sabatier Knives, Kitchen Aid, Givson, Pyrex Westbend, Pier 1, Copco, Bonjour, Brokstone, Gorham, Royal Doulton, Mikasa, Touraine, Duchess Collection, Simply Ming, Johnson Bros., Lenox and more!
- Childs Play kitchen
- Tons of kids toys, books, clothes and more!
- Hobby Zone Firebird Delta Ray Airplane
- Lionel Operation freight expansion pack, Rail King freight expansion pack, Rail King freight car, Kline freight car, Box Car
- Very large framed map of Berlin
- Victory Binoculars
- Carved man
- NAO LLadro
- Signed Neil Harpe On the City Dock Annapolis Harley Davidson
- Bear Glass Powered super magnum 48″ bow
- Tons of size 6.5 womens shoes many new in box
- Ideal Humidor
- Electronics incl. 43″ LG flat screen TV, Singing Machine classic, Block Rocker, Akai Receiver, Pioneer turntable and stereo cassette tape deck, Samsung Bluray disc player, Sony compact disc player, Turbo Grafx-16 system, HP Envy Print scan photo, Work Force fax machine, HP Scanjet scanner and more!
- Minelab Explorer and Prospector DX Bounty Hunter metal detectors.
- Corn hole game
- Everlast boxing bag
- Tabletop charcoal grill
- Pop Up Tent
- Banquet tables
- Christmas items
- SO MUCH HERE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.