THE CONTROLLED ROOM GALLERY:
THE HOUSE GALLERY:
THE GARAGE AND YARD GALLERY:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Coins incl. $20 St. Gulden 24k gold, Morgan silver dollar proof sets, Kennedy halves, Walking Liberties, Mercury dimes, Buffalo and Jefferson nickels, Wheat Pennies, Statehood quarters, Tons of proof and commemorative sets, $2. Gold and silver certificates, Apollo series, 1950-1963 Franklin half dollar proofs and tons more!!
- Autographed sports memorabilia incl. 2 Ravens signed footballs by Todd Heap and many others!, Nike baseball glove by Brian Roberts and others., Ray Rice, Jim Palmer, Daniel Wilcox, Chester Taylor, Joe Flacco, Official football helmet signed by Chris McCalister, Todd Heap, Kelly Gregg and others., Jersey by Ray Lewis., Others include Bernard Pierce, Cal Ripken, Raphael Palmeiro, and tons more!
- Musical instruments and accessories incl. Baja electric guitar, Stella acoustic guitar, Evans level 360 drums, BG-10 guitar amp, First Act portable amp, Fender bass amp, Geneinhardt flute, D’Addario players choice stool, Pro Line instrument stands, Drum harness Baltimore and more! (Room not pictured)
- Massive knife & sword collection incl. NASCAR, Sept 11 Twin Towers Memorial, Dale Earnhardt Sr. Native American, Motorcycle, Pin-Up Girls, Wild Life Dagger, Samurai Sword, Hot Wheels, Harley Davidson and much more!
- Tools and garage items incl. Yard King 8/27 snow blower, MTD 4hp chipper/shredder, Troy Bilt Pro Line tiller, McCulloch chainsaws, Poulan chainsaw, Motorist Polisher, 40′ RV cover, Ex Cell pressure washer, Commercial cool air condition unit, Craftsman power tools set, Autocraft socket and wrench set, Delta chop saw, Dewalt Radio, Rockwell versa cut, Master 40,000 BTU heater, Craftsman 19.2 V power tool set, Dewalt DW 705 miter saw, B&D work wheel, Makita 9.6v drill, Bulls Eye auto leveling laser, B&D scroll, saw, B&D deluxe saw, Master Cart bait box, Wagner 705 power steamer, Sears Impact wrench, Macculloch weed eater, Tons of chemicals, Light fixtures, Gas cans, some hand tools and much more!
- Fishing poles, fishing reels, gear and others!
- Kayak Ram Tuff Trophy 126
- Weight equip. incl. Weider Blaster 515 AB Doer Pro Model, Everlast punching bag, Bow Flex Sport and other hand weights. (Room not pictured)
- Collectible badges incl. Dodge City Marshall, Chicago Police Detective, New Mexico Sheriffs Dept. Sandoval Co., Hardin Montana Sheriff, Leavenworth Kansas Police, San Antonio City Patrol, City Marshall El Paso, Alaska Territorial Police, Niagra Falls, Nassau Co. Deputy Sheriff, New Orleans Police, Wichita Marshall.
- Bullets incl. 410 ga. skeet loads, 22 high velocity and 22 long rifle shot.
- Cameras incl. Nikon D300, Sony DSC-F717 Zeikos 45X wide angle lens, Optima DMD Projection display and more!
- Arcadia Virtual Reality headset
- Micky Maus and Digimon Comics
- Dolls incl. Franklin Heirloom, Georgetown Collection, Ashton Drake Collection and more!
- Tons of beer steins and barware items!
- 2 Bows incl. Bear Archery AMO 44
- 12 foot pre-lit Christmas tree and other holiday decorations
- Patio furniture incl. Hammock chairs, patio table with 6 chairs, patio bench, patio table with 2 chairs, concrete bench, firepit, bird bath and others!
- Lots of Longaberger baskets
- Super nice furniture incl. Double reclining sofa, Metal bird cage, Matching upholstered chairs, 6 brown leather media seating recliners, dining room table with 6 chairs, kitchenette table with 4 chairs, wooden bench, corner and display cabinets, occasional, end and coffee tables., Clayton Marcus Sofa & Love Seat, office desk, large bookcase, corner desk, office chairs, king size bed, Kincaid night stands, Kincaid chest of drawers, Kincaid dresser w/mirror, armoire, chest of drawers, camel top chest, 2 rocking chairs, full size bed w/matching night stand, dresser and mirror, lingerie chest and dresser, occasional table, 3 pub height tables with matching chairs, matching bar stools, entertainment cabinets, and much more! Sorry pool table conveys with the house.
- Trains incl. Freight Master set, Bachman HO scale, Diesel Express HO, Monopoly train game.
- Jobe & Stance wet suit
- Electronics incl. 55″ Vizio flatscreen, ONKYO TX -2100 reciever, Sony STR-K750P Audio center, Sony CD/DVD player, Sanus full motion TV wall mount, LG flatscreen, Sony Blu Ray player, Vizio 60″ flatscreen, Element 32″ flatscreen and more!
- Bushnell, Meade 90mm and Tasco 60mm Telescopes
- Western Field BAK 4 Prisms, Jason Model 111, Tasco binoculars
- Kitchen items incl. Panasonic inverter microwave, Chicago Cutlery knife set, Magic Bullet, Pampered Chef, Keurig, Circulon pans, Wear Ever Pots, Paula Deen Pots and pans, Paula Deen knife set, Copper Lux steamer pot, Oster deep fryer, Bella Cucina 3 crock pot set, Pyrex, large pots and much more!
- Waterford crystal, DANSK, Lynns fine China, Liberty Blue, Lenox, Johann Haviland, Citrus Grove, Noritake, Lennox butlers pantry pewter and more!
- Purses incl. Coach, Nine West, Dooney & Bourke and others!
- X Element motorcycle boots
- Cologne incl. Nautica, Beveryly Hills Polo Club, Zegna, David Becraam, Guess, Ocean, Stetson.
- THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF SOME VERY CLEAN AND COLLECTIBLE ITEMS!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ESTATE SALE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.