The garages and yard gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Guns incl. Winchester model 70 featherweight with 3 x 9 Redfield scope, Colt Trooper MA III .22 Long pistol, savage 24 series 20 gauge, two Remington 12 gauge barrels.
- Bows incl. Bear glass powered Kodiak 16U760 number 55, Ben Pearson all American 7064, Barnett Phoenix, arrows and others.
- Some jewelry incl. Tiffany and Co. Sterling, Brighton, and costume.
- Tools incl. Craftsman leaf bagger pull behind, Craftsman 46” cut DLT riding mower, Craftsman 42” Hydro auto riding mower, Craftsman 10” radial arm saw, Blue Hawk pull behind aerator, Troy Bilt 2600 psi pressure washer, Craftsman eager 1 20”cut push mower, Troy Bilt Big Red tiller, Pro Lift HD lawn mower lift, Craftsman 4 horse power edger/trimmer, Stihl Weedwhacker, Ryobi weed eater, Agri Fab pull behind spreader, Troy Bilt Horse tiller, B&D 7” heavy-duty angle sander, craftsman 1/2 inch heavy-duty air impact wrench, CPI 90mm air hammer, Porter Cable 16 gauge Brad Nailer, Dewalt DW a 421 palm sander, Stihl 026 pro chainsaw, B&D Portable bandsaw, Craftsman 3.5 Amp jigsaw, Hitachi drill, B&D 7” grinder, Troy Bilt Super Tomahawk chipper/shredder, Delta chop saw, Mantis tiller, Craftsman edger, Weed Eater leaf blower, Werner 8ft ladder, tons of hand and garden tools. Gas cans, clamps, torch guns, wheel barrow, extension ladders, CM 3 ton hoist, large industrial casters, gardening carts, Brinly Hardy Co. cultivator, air compressor and much more. 5 garages full!
- Leupold 8×30 binoculars
- Kitchen items incl. Keurig, Calphalon Essentials pans, Stock pots, Cusinart & Calphalon pots, Cuisinart stainless steel pots, Nostalgia Electrics frying pan, Hamilton Beach crock watcher,Rival crock pot, Cuisinart classic food processor and tons more!
- Furniture incl. Thomasville dining room table with six chairs, custom oak Amish made corner cabinet and buffet server, matching pair Motion Craft upholstered reclining chairs, glass top coffee table, chest of drawers, floral upholstered loveseat, wicker loveseat with ottoman, entertainment cabinet, small kids table with two chairs, two upholstered chairs, coffee table, small desk with stool, king size bed with matching armoire, nightstand and long dresser, occasional tables, cabinets, mirrors, wicker sofa, round patio table with four chairs, bistro table with two chairs, queen size 4 poster bed, dresser with mirror and two nightstands, set of five chairs, desk, rocking chair, sleeper sofa, quilt rack, entryway cabinet, bookcase, coffee table, nesting tables, rectangular patio table with four chairs and umbrella and so much more!
- Kimball upright piano
- Pottery incl. Pfaltzgraff, Corning Ware, Country Gate by Enesco, Temptations ovenware, Mikasa Ultima Floral Moire set.
- Workout equipment incl. Body Solid weight machine, Lots of free weights, Nitro Flex muscle accelerator and more!
- Gary Fisher Hookode and Trek 200 bikes
- Patio furniture, concrete bird baths, yard decor and more!
- Tons of clean household items and decor!
- Super nice Christmas and other holiday items!
- Samsonite and American Tourist luggage
- Kenmore vacuum
- Celestron Astro Master 70 telescope
- Electronics incl. Sony CDP-CX255 CD system, HP Photo Smart C5180 printer, Sony Bravia 32” LCD TV, Minolta 7000 Maxxum camera with lens, Canon Sure Shot Owl camera, Minolta AF 70-210 lens, LG 32” LED TV, Tom Tom GPS, Sony tube TV, Pasonic speakers.
- Art incl. David Nichols “Buggy Shop”, Ben Richmond “The Gathering”, Avery Tillmon “Birds” and others!
- Holland Molds nativity
- Super nice clothes, shoes and accessories!
- THIS HOUSE IS SUPER CLEAN WITH SOME AMAZING THINGS!! YOU MUST COME CHECK IT ALL OUT!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.