- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, some sterling and costume.
- Ariens riding mower
- True Temper wheel barrow and snow shovel, Scotts Pro Edge guard spreader, Murray weed eater, B & D trimmer, Electric Garden Tiller, Step ladders and a few power and hand tools, Cosco 3 in 1 dolly, 5 gallon vacmaster, Coleman LED classic lantern, 22″ Hawk tool boxes, 2 drawer Olympia tool box, Power Station Jumpstarter and more.
- Tons of like new and new in box household and kitchen items incl. Vita-Mix 5000 Total Nutrition Center, Kitchen Aid mixer, Wolfgang Puck kithentek pressure oven, Kitche Aid food processor, Progressive Miracle Ware rice cooker, Cuisinart Mini Prep processor, Prep Works kitchen scale, Ninestarts motion trashcan, Aroma crock pot, Crock Pot the original slow cooker, Oster hand mixer, Tefal super deep fryer, Braun mini blender, Cuisinart toaster, Waring Pro waffle maker, Calphalon pots and pans, Cooks Companion Uni-Versa pan, Thermolon pots and pands, Le Creuset pots and dishes, refrigerator glass, Pyrex, Cuisinart electric carving knife, Cooks Essentials egg cooker, glass canisters, OXO good grips salad spinner, Laurie Gates 18 piece dinnerware set, cast iron Dutch oven, Cuisinart ice cream maker, Williams Sonoma grill press, Tramontina pans, Little Dipper crock pots, Technique slow cooker, Sunbeam professional popcorn maker, Saeco Express machine, Cuisinart coffee grinder, Bormioli Rocco 16pc glassware set, Presto Power Pop microwave multi-popper, Apple Blossom canister set, George Foreman grill, Wilton Professional cake turntable, Stainless chafing dishes, 19 liter beverage jars, Hand painted ceramic cake plate with server, stainless steel grilling set, 3 pc Renaissance bowl set, Gourmet Select metal storage drawer and much more! Tons of utensils too!
- Electronics incl. Bose media center, Vizio HDTV flat screen, Bose speakers, Bose acoustimass module, Friidaire dehumidifier, Sony blue tooth stereo with 3 speakers, 2 stand up oscillating fans, Brava floor mopping robot, Roomba Robotic floor vac, Shark vacuum, Electric fire place, LG 48″ flat screen TV, 50″ Philips flat screen TV, Sony stereo, Kodak printer, X2gen 22″ TFT LCD display, Home Theater power fitters, 2 AC window units and more!
- Exercise equip. incl. Boflex XTL, LandRider Bicycle, Pro-Form Stride Climber, Fitness Flyer, free weights and others.
- Minnesota Fats pool table with ping pong topper
- Furniture incl. Full and King size beds, table with 8 chairs, Flat screen entertainment stands, occasional side and entry tables, dressers, wicker armoire, glass shelving unit/wine rack, 9 metal restaurant type rolling shelving units, wooden and metal shoe racks, desk and office furniture, bookshelves, lamps and more!
- Tons of clothes, shoes and accessories!
- New luggage
- Sentry Safe
- Royal Shredder
- New planters
- Lots of extra building materials
- So much more! Come check it all out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.