A partial list of what to expect:
- 1970 Cadillac Coupe DeVille V-8 Engine 472 smark-ignition 4-stroke transmission. Car starts and runs strong. Needs brakes! Sheltered and covered for 10 years. Great body! 68,496 original miles. $6,475.00
- Ariens Deluxe 27 Snow Blower
- Troy Bilt 2600 PSI Pressure Washer
- Frigidaire upright Freezer
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, sterling and costume
- John Deere Gator Big Wheel for kids
- Buckhorn Magnum 50 Cal. gun
- Watches incl. Seiko, Bulova, Benrus, Citizen, Pocket Watches.
- Kitchen items incl. New in Box Presto Pro Fry, Hamilton Beach food processor, Lodge logic Dutch oven, Libbey, Gossamer Bay, Anchor Hocking, Brookstone, Bella Cunina double slow cooker, Webilt, Cooks, Rival, Food Saver with bags, G.E. Cutco knife set, Fire King, Regal Cast aluminum cookware with glass tops, Cuisinart, Pampered Chef, Cast Iron frying pans, Keurig, Hotpoint microwave, Vintage Dazey churn, Proctor Silex, Gibson dish set, Pyrex, Refrigerator glass, Mr. Coffee, Cook’s Essentials, TONS OF KITCHEN ITEMS!
- Lots of piggy banks
- Lots of great toys for kids!
- Shark vacuum
- Lenox, Waterford, Gorham, Princess House and more!
- Michael Kors purses
- Walking canes
- Sterling & Noble Westminster Chime wall clock.
- Homelite Generator
- Fishing poles
- Western Clipper sled
- Triple beam balance
- Electronics incl. Panasonic Viera 50″ Flat screen TV, Panasonic BluRay player, LG 32″ flat screen TV, Bose radio w/CD player, Sirius XM radio, Philips DVD player, JVC KD-55050 car radio, Minolta camera, Peak Rear view mirror back up camera system, Prism photo converter, Carmin Nuvi 1300 GPS, Sony DVD player, HP Office jet J6480 printer, HP deskjet 845C printer, HP photo smart 1000 printer, Compaq S100, Sony BDP-SX910 portable BluRay player, Panasonic DVD-LS82 portable DVD player, Think Pad, Tons of CD’s /DVD’s, XBox, 360 Eptson XP-400 printer, Nintendo Wii & accessories, Nikko Hummer, Remote Control Truck NIB, Pro Pitcher pitching machine, Wii Fit and more!
- Furniture incl. Leather sofa, love seat and matching chair. Reclining chair, Coffee tables and end tables, Gorgeous display cabinets, Entertainment stand, Kitchenette pedestal table w/4 chairs, Bakers rack, 2 bar stools, Buffet, Dining table w/6 chairs, hutch, buffet, upholstered couch & matching love seat., Wooden file cabinet, roll top desk, King size sleigh bed with matching dresser w/mirror, chest of drawers, two night stands, waterfall desk, Weslo Cadence treadmill.
- Tons of great clothes, shoes and accessories!
- House is full of wonderful household items too!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.