A partial list of what to expect:
- Tons of MCM designer furniture incl. Richard Schultz Dacron sling contour lounge chair, Eero Saarinen oval tulip side tables, Florence Knoll walnut veneered dining table w/2 leaves, (6) Eero Saarinen wool upholstered ‘womb’ dining chairs, Warren Platner steel rod walnut top side table, Warren Platner steel rod red upholstered chair and matching ottoman, Harry Bertoia diamond chairs, Florence Knoll caned king and twin size headboards, Florence Knoll cocktail tables, Ludwig Mies ‘Brno’ armchair, Florence Knoll walnut chest of 5 drawers, (6) Harry Bertoia ‘small diamond’ chairs, Florence Knoll white laminate pedestal dinette round table, Ludwig Mies ‘Barcelona’ plate-glass stainless steel cocktail table, Florence Knoll single drawer bedside tables, Vildbjerg Mobelfabrik nesting tables, (2) Arne Vodder for Sigh & Sons Danish teak drop leaf desks, Florence Knoll brown & green striped upholstered couch, Harry Bertoia white vinyl coated and black painted side chairs with elastic Naugahyde seat pads, Harry Bertoia ‘Bird’ chair and matching ottoman, Florence Knoll walnut and white veneered hanging 2 door cabinet, pair of Florence Knoll walnut and light blue upholstered settees, pair Eero Saarinen nylon wool upholstered laminated walnut ‘ULB’ armchairs, (4) Richard Schultz petal side tables, Rare Richard Schultz teak top petal patio table with metal base and so much more!
- Art incl. Larry Chappelear ‘Red Maple’ mixed media collage on panel, John Moll ‘Skipjack on the Chesapeake’ photo-lithographic print signed, George W. Fedoroff sepia ink on paper, Chinese School ink and color on paper mounted on silk, (4) Chinese School Tang Dynasty Poets hanging scrolls gold ink on black paper mounted on brocade silk, George W. Fedoroff ‘Figures in Moonlit Woodland Scene & Woman Reclining at Mother’s Grave oil on panels, Ville Barss Asian Woman and Child watercolor and ink on paper, Large Balinese School Ritual Story-Telling ink on cloth, Chinese School ‘Untitled Story’ and ‘Immortal’, Inuit School ‘Birds’, Balinese School ‘Natives in a River Forest’, Christine Coa ‘Poppies’, Echelles Italian 18th Century Mer Mediterranee, Seconde Feuille Contenant colored engraving map…just to name a few! This estate is full of some amazing art…many originals!
- Sun Quest 2000S Wolff tanning system
- Tools incl. Dewalt DC759 drill 18v with case and extra battery, Homelite & Remington electric chain saws, McCulloch gas chain saw, AR Blue Clean electric pressure washer, Aluminum extension ladder, Homelite electric hedger w/extension, Black & Decker electric weed eater, garden and hand tools.
- Flex Band Gym LT 2000
- Military incl. Lots of WWII memorabilia, possible rare photos (we are getting them looked at…some are photos of Hitler too, metals, uniform, foot lockers and more.
- Pottery, Porcelain & China incl. Dansk, Gladimar, Pickard, Windsor, Royal Sealy, Pfaltzgraff, Cavalier, Corningware, Knowles, Mintons, Aynsley, Gillman & Co. Hickory cookware, Nippon, South San Francisco, Spode, Trisa, Hall, Cousances, France, Rowantree, Blue Hill, Gibson, Libby, Louisville, Denmark, Wedgwood, Dartmouth College and much more!
- Glass incl. Tiffany & Co. American Brill, Waterford, Dansk, Fenton, Vaseline, Refrigerator, Milk and much more!
- Dansk, Oblique, Massimo Vignelly, Heller and other designers for dishes and glassware.
- Bakelite poker chips
- Books incl. Frank LLoyd Wright, Knoll Textiles, WWII, Law and many 1st editions, signed copies and others.
- Vintage boat flags
- Vintage pennants incl. Camp Siwanoy, St. John & Paul, U.S. Navy & West Point.
- Native American artifacts incl. bowls, arrow heads, stone tools and more!
- Mid Century 3 globe pendant light
- Tons of Asian items incl. Vases, art, artifacts, bowls,
- Other furniture incl. Pair of 1930’s American walnut armchairs, American black painted oak portable L-shaped bar, Red painted small buffet and matching file cabinet, executive roll top desk, office furniture, marble top wrought iron shelf, hand carved Asian coffee table, 4 drawer cabinet with slide out, butcher block, Mid Century cylinder black plastic bar with pocket doors, Dartmouth College black painted chair, Chautauqua Lake table, 9 drawer high boy chest, bookcases, display cabinets, buffets, oriental nightstands and so much more!
- Virginia Metalcrafters Brass items.
- Wonderful collection of 60’s record albums!
- Jewelry incl. 10k class ring, sterling and costume.
- Wheat pennies
- Several unique andirons and fireplace accessories
- Kitchen items incl. Enamel pots, Griswold cast iron, Royal Sealy, Cavalier, Keurig, Pyrex, Corning Ware, Refrigerator Glass, Gibson dinner ware, Royal Worcester tea set, Bob Macy tea cup set, Voss Cutlery carving set, Gilman Collamore & Co., Ansley Tea Set, Dansk, Knowles and so much more!
- MCM linens
- MCM decor
- Clothing for men! Many new in package items!
- THIS ONE IS ONE YOU CANNOT MISS!!! THE UNIQUE AND HARD TO FIND ITEMS ARE ALL THROUGHOUT THIS ESTATE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.