- Guns incl: .30 WCF Winchester Model 1894, Crossman 140 .22 caliber, Crossman 2200 .22 caliber, Glenfield model 60 .22 caliber.
- 10k & 14k men’s rings, small amount of costume jewelry. Cufflinks, straight razors.
- Watches and clocks incl: Ridgeway Western Germany Grandfather clock, Cuckoo, Marnn pocket, Bulova, Hamilton, Wittnaur long-life, Timex Expedition, Timex Ironman, Timex Data link system and others.
- Grizzly table saw GO715P
- Grizzly 1 1/2 HP Shaper G1035P
- Tools incl. Alltrade vise, Echo trimmer, OTC three in one service set, Pittsburgh mini tire changer, Stihl MS250 chainsaw, Echo PB-755ST gas blower, Dewalt orbital jigsaw, Northern sawzall, Homelite 330 & 150 chainsaws, Black & Decker home grip finishing sander, porter cable dust pick up, Central pneumatic contractor series 2 and 118 gauge Brad Naylor/stapler, central pneumatic 18 gauge Brad Nailer, Mortise and Tenon jig, Stanley planers, Arrow Heavy duty stapler, Black & Decker heat gun, Ryobi detail sander, Chicago 4 inch tilt dust free biscuit joiner, Makita drill, Grizzly Industrial mortising attachment kit, Central machinery 4” x 36” belt and 6” disc sander, Stihl, Poulan Pro, Echo and other chainsaws, Tell Wayne starter kit, Pittsburgh 2 stage vacuum pump, Black and decker trimmer, central pneumatic 3 gallon oil less 100 psi air pump, porter cable router, several tap and die sets, B&D heavy duty angle sander, Dremel, Central Machinery disc sanders, U.S. General 21 pc. full coverage disconnect tool set, Dixon small engine tester, National air sander, Chicago drill, Rodac 606 impact wrench, Craftsman Digitork torque wrench, B&D Jigsaw, Homelite Vac Attack leaf blower, Troy Bilt leaf blower, Mighty Mac tree shredder, Little Wonder power blower, Craftsman air compressor/paint sprayer, Makita driver drill, Chicago biscuit joiner, Circular saws, Dewalt angle grinder, Dewalt VSR Drill, Porter Cable profile sander, tons of hand tools and clamps! Lots of accessories too!
- LumberSmith portable sawmill
- Craftsman rolling tool box
- Craftsman 230/180amp AC/DC welder
- Watco 301 HC 1 1/2 ton jack & Blackhawk 2 ton jack.
- Done Right stump grinder
- Powermate Pressure washer
- Yard Machine and Bolens push mower
- Little Giant & Werner ladders
- Kitchen items incl: Tons of Le Creuset, Kitchenaid mixer, Keurig, Cuisinart convection toaster oven broiler, Krups waffle maker, Good grips mandolin slicer, New in box Panasonic inverter microwave oven NN-SN744S, Cuisinart triton from Eastman blender, Crops coffee time plus, stock pots, copper pots, lots of Wilton Columbia pewter dishes. All the drawers and cabinets are full!
- Large TreadLok security chest
- Cameras & Lenses incl: Zenza Bronica, Rollei projector, Minolta, Rolei 35S, Canonet QL17, Minolta SRT101 Rolleiflex 4 x 4 and more!
- Collection of used and unused postage stamps and 1st day covers.
- Large sets of silverplate flatware.
- Pottery glass and China incl: Noritake progression, William Sonoma, Mikasa, Empress “ Flower Song”, Old English Staffordshire, Spode, B&G, Rosenthal “classic rose”, Royal Doulton, Lenox, Carnival glass bowl, Wade whimseys, 5 gallon crock and much more!
- Tea cup and saucer collection incl: Minton, Shelley, Woodlands, Jason, Royal London, Rosenthal, MIB, Fletcher keepsakes, Queens, Clarence, Victory, and more!
- Furniture incl: Large sewing/quilting cabinet, Storage tower, Golden Oak desk, (2) Jasper cabinet co. Desks, Hancock & Moore blue leather sofa, chair and ottoman., Centennial corner chair, (2) Hickory wing back chairs, Centennial occasional table, Entry tables, Statton Private Collection occasional and end tables, Centennial Dining table with 2/leaves and 6 chairs, matching China cabinet and buffet., (2) Lane Cedar trunks, Pennsylvania House chest of drawers, and night stands, Brass twin bed, Brass queen bed, White wicker chair, Quilt holders, cane rocker, vintage white vanity, Statton Lingerie chest matching tall dresser, long dresser, short dresser and two night stands, Mid Century Modern wall unit, book cases, oak coffee table, black metal patio furniture, Oak hutch and table, wrought iron Singer base table, wrought iron desk, Corner cabinet, oak side tables and much more!
- PFAFF Fab-U-Motron fabric mover w/stitch regulator. PFAFF 3D Creative Suite embroidery system.
- Art Incl: Joan Forbes watercolors, John W. Taylor, Several nicely framed needle point, Lighthouses of the Chesapeake and Harvest of the Chesapeake by David Morehead, Saturday Evening Post, Tom Wood “Mallard” and many others!
- Electronics incl. Pair of Bozak B-4005 century speakers, Kenwood audio receiver AR-304, record player, Brother HL-4150 printer, Panasonic tape recorder, Epson Perfection 4180 photo, Sharp E1-2630A printer, IBM correcting electric 2 typewriter, several small electronics too!
- Tons of clothes for him and her, purses, shoes and accessories.
- Tons of office supply!
- A whole lot of sewing supply!
- This house is 3 stories and 2 car garage packed full!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.