- Husqvarna H4648 48″ deck riding mower with 120.6 hours
- Tools incl. Werner fiberglass and extension ladders, Worx leaf vc, Craftsman 12″ two speed band saw, Craftsman 20″ scroll saw, Dremel 591-5 scroll saw, Craftsman cordless drill/flashlight set, Craftsman disc belt sander, B& D circular and jig saws, Dove Tail jig kit, Levels, clamps, pipe clamps, electrical and painting supplies, hand tools, Craftsman radial am saw dust collection kit, tool boxes, B & D drill guide Shop Vac, True Temper wheel barrow, Yard Man electric snow blower, B&D sander/polisher, saw horses, garden and yard tools, chemicals, True Value spreader, Shift 12 volt wet/dry vac, B&D Alligator and more!
- Epson Stylus Pro 4800 printer
- Pottery Glass & China incl. Lladro, Waterford, Lenox, Mikasa, Swarovski, Imperial China, Tracy Porter, Tre CI, Nortake, Sakura, Flueron Isabella, Hummels, Fitz & Floyd, Villeroy & Boch, Grasslands Road, Nora Fleming, Fleuron, Lord & Taylor, Destinos and much more!
- Quick Stitch sewing machine, fabric, thread, patterns and other accessories.
- Electronics incl. Arto Graph, Toshiba DVD/VCR player, Magnavoc DVD player, Panasonic Multiplex stereo and turntable, Sanyo 6400, Canon Pro 900 Mark II printer, Promaster E-1401 Editor, Epson Expression 10000XL photo scanner and more.
- Cameras incl. Ihagee Dresdei Exakta VX, Vivatar X024, Canon Power shot SX610 HS, Ricoh Mirai and accessories.
- Exercise items incl. Hebb Industries Trimline treadmill, Body By Jake Health Rider Total Gym, weights and more.
- Art incl. Mary Lou Troutman “A Guarded Sip”, Maureen Love “Steps And Stones and EZE”, Lena Lui, Bertrand, Irene Borg “Ashley”, Takata and much more!
- Longaberger baskets
- Bird cages
- Carved wooded Johnny Crane
- Duck Decoys
- Cast iron horse drawn fire brigade
- Die cast cars
- Bar ware incl. mugs, wine glasses, shakers, flasks, wine bottle tops and more!
- Samsonite luggage
- Tons of new in box items
- Kitchen items incl. Keurig, skewer sets, microwave pasta boat, Retro style “Dough-Nu-Matic” doughnut machine, Tramontina, Cuisinart, Farberware stainless steel pots and pans, Corningware, Paula Deen, Pyrex, Anchor, Gorham, Circle Ware buffet dishes, Del Sol beverage dispenser, stock pots, Hurricane spin scrubber, Rival crock pot, Nu Wave infrared oven Tefal deep fryer, Stainless steel chocolate fondue fountain, roaster pots and much more!
- Furniture incl. Kitchenette table with 6 chairs, large console table, floral sectional, C.R. Laine sofa and love seat, Glass top coffee table with matching end table, Large entertainment cabinet, executive office desk and chair, corner desk and hutch, book cases, lots of shelving units, vintage enamel top table, occasional tables, full bed, wicker chair with matching vanity and end table, queen size brass bed, upholstered wing back chairs, bakers rack, bar stools, clothing racks, dressers, chairs, sewing chest, cedar trunk and more!
- TONS OF CHRISTMAS! Super nice and full like new 8′ tree, Jim Shore, White House ornaments, Clothique, Wreathes, Angels, Mini Christmas trees, metal reindeers, metal poinsettia sleigh holders, fake poinsettias, candle stick holders, Yankee Candles, Crinkle Claus, Hallmark Keepsakes, tons of Santas, tons of really nice ornament and decorations, garland, tons of other holiday decor!
- Dolls incl. Bitty Baby, Franklin Heirloom, Shirley Temple, Chatty Cathy, American Girl, Darby Mint Ragedy Anne & Andy, Madame Alexander, M.J. Hummel porcelain, Steiff & Boyds bears. Lots of doll accessories too!
- Purses incl. Coach, Nine West, Miche, Michael Kors, Guicci, Vera Bradley, Calvin Klein, Jones NY, Etienne Aigner, Liz Claiborne and more!
- Justin Boots, lots of shoes, clothes and accessories!
- DVD’s & CD’s
- COME DO YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING HERE!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.