- Tools incl. Bridgewood auto feed precision planer, Craftsman air compressor, Sears air compressor, Craftsman table saw, Craftsman radial saw, Craftsman 6 1/8″Joiner/planer, Steel sand blaster cabinet, skill saw, Craftsman drill press, trades pro 2 horse power air compressor, crafts man electric drill, 26 piece socket set, craftsmen dovetail template, Craftsman 12 V air compressor, Jump Box, Bush dissemble router, Black and Decker electric drill, Hornet electric drill, Makita electric drill, Sun Volt ampere tester, Simpson pressure washer, Skil jigsaw, Porter cable circular saw, Skil plate Joiner, 16 piece combination Box and opened and wrench set, 12 piece professional file set, Weller Soldering tool kits, Werner 17′ ladder, Balcrank air compressor hose, Miller CV – DC arc welder, Black and Decker grass sheer, Wayne sump pump, Poulan electrical chain saw, Drillmaster industrial cut off saw, Central Machinery drill press, 1 1/2 ton Jack, Craftsman air compressor, Crafstman standing tool chest, task force electric pressure washer, Craftsman detail sander, Craftsman cordless work light, several Craftsman cordless drills, Biscuit plate edge joiner kit, Craftsman hand sander, Craftsman angle grinder, Hitachi electric drill, Delta motorize and attachments, Craftsman circular saw, Craftsman fixed base router, Craftsman wet/dry vac, Craftsman fixed base router, Ryobi leaf blower, Black and Decker weed eater, Eco weed eater, Dewalt weed eater, feather-lite weed eater, Schumacher battery charger,Nattco tile cutter, Milton battery tester, Snap-On cylinder leak detector, Mercedes Benz diagnostic tool, Mac timing advance light, Pittsburgh 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive ball joint service kits, Craftsman drill press, Craftsman radial saw, Craftsman belt sander, Shopcraft drill press, Delta hollow chisel mortizer, Craftsman bandsaw, Craftsman bench chop shaper router, Craftsman table saw, Craftsman disk sander, Black and Decker jigsaw, Black and Decker re condition tool, Ryobi surface planer, Craftsman air compressor, craftsmen band saw/sander, Delta shop vac, 6″ joiner, Craftsman table saw, Craftsman power drill, Makita circular saw, Toro leaf blower, Dremmel scroll saw, Delta spindle center, Tons and tons of hand tools and accessories!
- Clocks watches and pocket watches incl. New Era, Watham, Elgin,Westcliff, Hamden, Bulava, N.Y. Standard Watch Co., Seiko, Timex, Gruen, Vanity Fair, Fero Feldmann, Citizens Eco Drive, Lorden, Explraess, Benrus, Disney, Crawford, Carriage, Swiss Military, Jaclyn Smith, Bombay mantle, Croton and others.
- Coins incl. 2016-P $5 75th Anniversary Pearl Harbor MCMXLI PCGS PR70DCAM, Bradford Authenticated limited Edition Set US Error Coins, 2017-P MS63 Lincoln head cent, 1921 Morgan silver dollars, Presidential dollars, 1907 VF Indian Head cent, 1908 VG Indian Head Cent, 500BC-30BC Ancient Greek coin, First New York penny, Sioux Hoop Dancer silver dollar, Diana Princess of Whales Legacy Gold Proof Collection, The Elvis Presley Coin Collection, 1916 Barber, The Korean War Coin Collection, 2017 American Silver Eagle Antique Finish with case, 1923 Peace Dollar, Marines 2005 silver proof mint, foreign and more!
- Fishing incl. 3 trolling motors Minnkota Endura, Motor Guide Brute competition and Minnkota Maxxum., Rivera water, Fishing rods and some tackle.
- Original GE Co, Carbine Mod. 1910 .22 bolt action long rifle.
- Steiff bunny
- Costume and sterling jewelry
- Large Sentry safe
- Art incl. Karl Nagler, Paul and Pauline Zografos, Maxfield Parrish Lute Players, S.C. Mignon, Kevin Daniel, H.C. Herlling, Nancy Sanders, Paco Young and many others.
- Wonderful area rugs and runners of all shapes and sizes!
- Musical items incl. 2 Peavey speakers model 115DL, 1 Crate model GX15, Bundy clarinet, Olympia and Framus guitars.
- Furniture incl. Really well done upholstered chairs, Bella wine chiller model DC90163, Berkley & Gay chest of drawer and dresser with mirror, Love seat, queen bed, nightstands, occasional tables, drop leaf and gait-leg table, Very nice lift recliner, 2 recliners, rocking chairs, metal patio sets, teacart, marble top tables, Hutch, bar/buffet, two round tables with chairs, dining table with chairs, corner shelf, flat screen TV stand, office desk and chairs, bookshelves, antique bedroom set, white rocking chairs, 6 barstools and much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchenaid mixer, 13pc Fiesta dishes, T-Fal opti-grill, Pyrex, McCoy, Country Gate plates, O’Farrell corn dishes, fish plates, Shawnee clown cookie jar, Fukagawa China, Princess by Lenox China, Poppytrain Metlox dishes, Noritake China and so much more!
- Olympus Stylus 710 and Kodac cameras
- Shalimar and Niki De Saint Phalle perfume
- Replogle 16″ World Classic Series globe
- Tons of clothes, shoes, purses and other accessories.
- All closets, cabinets and cupboards are full!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.