The controlled room and house gallery:
- Guns incl. Original Colt 1911 US Army model number 69034, Early Iver Johnson .32 pistol, fully engraved .32 pistol, Thompson .56 Cal black powder, Jukar .50 cal. Black powder, bullets and accessories.
- Knives incl. US Ross Rifle Co. Quebec dagger, swords, fishing and pocket knives.
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, Pandora, Tiffany & Co., American Indian sterling and other sterling, Tons of Men’s and Women’s watches and pocket watches, tons of costume too!
- Tools incl. 2 Craftsman rolling tool boxes, Porter Cable saw, Vector jump box, Dewalt cordless drill, Skil saw, Stihl chainsaw, Inter Dynamics air compressor, Dremel, 2 Stanley heaters, B&D leaf vac, B&D weed eaters, turbo dryer, hand and yard tools too!
- Tons of kitchen and bath remodel supplies with much of it being new in box! Windows, Doors, Cabinets, trim, molding, panel, ceiling fans and more!
- Several working used appliances incl. Microwaves, dryers, refrigerators, AC units and more!
- Harley Davidson tires
- New in box Williams Overture 2 88 key piano
- Electronics incl. Peavey amplifier and speaker, Several Bose speakers, Bose Wave radio, 5 flatscreen TVs, Realistic transceiver, Technics turntable, modern CD/turntable, Denmark speakers, Toshiba DVD player, Cerwin Vega speakers, DVD and Bluray players, Surround sound and sound bars, Sony radio, Apple computer, printers and so much more!
- Autographed framed rock memorabilia and tons of records!
- Kitchen items incl. Pyrex, Keurig, Sunbeam blender, T-Fal toaster, Goerge Forman grill, Power air fryer elite, Kitchen Aid toaster, Kitchen Classics blender, Francisican Ware, Pfalzgraff, Corningware, Temptations, Haviland, Nippon, tons of utensils, Lenox house spice set, cookie jars, lots of bakeware and so much more!
- Furniture incl. Gorgeous black marble top sofa or entry table, Church bench, Entry coat hanger and storage, several leather sofas, gorgeous white leather barstools, 2 dining room tables with leaves and chairs, 2 round top tables with chairs, corner, curio and China cabinets., Several TV stands, Desks, Singer Sewing machine converted into a table, Lexington Bar, Gorgeous gray modern buffet, record cabinets, pub height bar stools, giant easel, Victorian marble top dresser, 2 day beds, coffee, end and occasional tables., King size beds, Queen and twin beds, Bookcases, Couches and loveseats, Apartment size furniture too! So much more!
- Grandmother clock
- Gibson guitar case only (sorry but the guitar inside is not Gibson and parts only)
- Tons of collectibles incl. Redskins, Comic books (some early ones too), Boyscouts, Train sets, toys, M&M’s, Bobbleheads, California Raisins, Baseball, 80’s memorabilia and tons more!
- Tons of art incl. Ghost Fleet of the Outer Banks, Kline, MW Johnson, Vivian, Jardin De Monet, Pau, Albemo, TY Wilson Romance, Claude Monet, Ty Wilson, so much more!
- Tons of new in box items and stocking stuffers!
- Books, CD’s, DVD’s, 45rmp and 33rmp records galore!
- Lots of clothing, shoes and accessories for her and him!
- Tons of linens, new in package tablecloths, napkins, doilies and more!
- Christmas galore!
- Wonderful patio and outdoor furniture incl. like new Fire Sense heater, Keter storage bin, Wicker furniture, 3 concrete bench with table, Iron table, Swing set, various chairs, concrete bird bath, planters, pool floats and more!
- YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE! HOUSE, TWO APARTMENTS, OVERSIZED GARAGES FULL!!! COME DO YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING HERE!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.