- 2005 Volkswagen Jetta 111,522 miles. Salvaged titled. $1,375.
- 2006 Bayliner 175 with trailer in good condition $7,975.
- 2006 John Deere L100 riding lawn mower (needs a bit more work) $425 as is
- John Deere plow, aerator, cart, bagger and other accessories. Sold separate from mower.
- 5 Kayaks- (2) Ocean Manta 2 seat, Zest Two 2 seat, (2) Nalu 1 seat.
- Mastertow tow car dolly
- 2001 Club Car 36 volt electric golf cart with 6 brand new batteries. And charger. Runs great! $2,225.
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, 18k, Platinum, Diamonds, Sapphires, Rubies, Emeralds, Mother of Pearl, Amethyst, Tanzanite, Opals, Jade, Onyx, Aqua Marine, just about every precious and semi-precious stones…super nice gifts! Tons and tons of costume pins and brooches.
- Coins incl. United States Coins of the 20th Century from 1900-1971, some mint 1965, 1966 & 1967 silver sets, Several boxes of uncirculated sets, United States Quarter sets in Platinum, Gold and Silver, United States Special Mint sets of 1966, U.S. Proof Sets, Westward Series Nickels, Walking Liberties, Kennedy Halves, 24 Karat Plated Edition Presidential 1 coins., American Nickel collection, Wartime silver nickels, Americas Favorite Coins, World War II penny collection, Last Year of Issue set, Coin made jewelry and so much more!
- Watches incl. 14k ladies Geneve w/Noahs Ark band, 14K Ladies Bulova, 14k Ladies Lucien Piccard, 10K White gold & Diamonds Hamilton ladies watch., Its A Small World musical wall clock, Polo Titanium, Xanadu, Yanka, Dickies, Gitano, Oleg Cassini, Elgin, Timex, Hamilton and more!
- Montblanc Homage A Frederic Chopin fountain pen with 18k nib and ink., Waterman pen and case.
- New in Box collectible toys incl. WWE Unchained Fury, Worlds Most Wanted, Hulk Still Rules, Edge Fatal 4 Way, Team Extreme, Razors Edge, Rubiks Cube, Lego Life on Mars, Werewolf Ambush, Harry Potter, Stone Cold, Ringside Rebel, Solar Explorer, Star Wars, Technic Bionicle, Alpha Team, Reek, Orean Beast, Electronic, The Dueling Club, Gringotts Benk, Tusken Raiders Encounter, Harry Potter Quidditch Practice, Mission Deep Sea, Excavation, Ogel Control Center, Harry Potter Hogwarts School, Star Wars Solar Sailer, Ewok Attack, Alpha Team ATV, Jango Fett, Explosion Studios, Super Battle Droid, Janga Fett Slave, Bionicle, Boxor, TaraKava, Nui-Jaga, Mission Deep Sea, Jedi Defense, Jedi Starfighter, Shout N Save, Speeder, Nitro Pulverizer, SlammerRapter, Loopin, Warrior, Gear, Jack Stone, Soccer Bonus Set and tons more!!
- Lionel O gauge train set with extras
- Briggs & Stratton Pressure Washer, Hobart Welder, TaskForce rolling tool box, Easy Mulch push mower, Scotts Spreader, Black and Decker leaf blower, Husqvarna push mower, Craftsman tool box, Toro Ultra Plus leaf blower, TroyBilt tiller, Worx leaf mulcher, Black & Decker and Cub Cadet weed eaters,
- Toro Snow blower
- Tools incl. FatMax laser level, Turtle Wax orbital polisher, Super Winch, Little Giant and Werner Ladders, Car ramps, CaddyTek, Craftsman skilsaw, Dewalt sander, 3 Ton Jack stands, Master Plug 80ft cord reel, Drill Master Drill & Jigsaw, Kawasaki impact wrench, Dewalt nail gun, Bostitch nail guns, Bosch planer, Stanley ratchet wrench, Skil tablesaw, Stanley air hammer, Stanley jumpbox, Black & Decker sawzall, Shop Vac, Dremel, Porter Cable Oscillating tool, Hitachi drill, Wagner paint sprayer, Actron OBDZ auto scanner, Rhino ramps, lots of hand and garden tools!
- Vintage Bridgestone Superspeed and Cannondale bicycles
- Honeywell heaters
- Char-Griller smoker and Char-Broil grill
- Several folding chairs
- Electronics incl. NIB Apple Computer monitor, Apple Gaming tower, Boss digital recording studio, Boss FS-5L, Fulltone MDV-2, Fender Blues Junior Type PR295, Sony G77 stereo, Samson CO1 microphone, Zoom compact Multi Effects processor, Timex Message Mate, Alesis 3630 Compressor, Distortion DS-1, BK Precision DC Power Supply, Peavey XR 600E, Bose speakers, Concertmate 690 keyboard, HP Printer, Digicam car reversing camera, Bell & Howell Ortronic eye, Yashica Mat 124, Bell & Howell slide cube, Bell & Howell Projector, Harman/Kardon Model HK695-01, Sony Audio docking system, Super Nintendo, Internet downloadable postal scale, LED Cinema display, Leapfrog mind station, Mr. Christmas music box, Brookstone talking photo album, Wii system and balance board and so much more!
- Furniture incl. 1 Queen, 2 Full and 1 Double Sleep Number beds., Liz Claiborne hutch, Total Gym, Ex Eupeptic, Victor Victrola talking machine, desk, wardrobe, dressers and more!
- Kitchen items incl. Oster blender, Starbucks Barista, Keurig, Breville coffee maker, Kitchen Selectives coffee maker, George Foreman grill, Hamilton Beach Healthsmart Juice extractor, Pasta makers, Chefs Choice electric food slicer, vintage Tom & Jerry punch bowl set, Vintage lazy susan sets an much more!
- Eufy Robovac IIS
- Massive 33rpm record collection! Lost of 60’s & 70’s Rock too!
- White House ornaments
- Art incl. Flutter Face, Julie D. Rice Pelican, Watercolor By Louis W. Ballou “Coming Ashore”, Michael Sylvain, Sorres 67D No. 9/250, Al’Ombre Du DeTail, Derre 83 No. 71/250, Chez la Mere Sylvain, Tin signs incl. 7Up, Coca Cola, Elvis Presley, Dr. Pepper, Popeye, Go Speed, Popsicle, Rolling Stones Tour VooDoo Lounge 1995 framed ticket and more!
- Annalee Abraham Lincoln and marching band dolls
- Purses incl. Michael Kors, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Longaberger, Like Dreams, Gunne Sax, Charming Charlie, Aldo, Adrienne Vittadini, Jo & Jo, Isobelle, J. Renee, Walbarg, Cianibernini, Vesta, Nine West, Just Fab, Melve Bianco and more!
- Lots of great books
- This house is packed full of some fantastic items! You don’t want to miss this one!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am . We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.