The Home Gallery:
The Jewelry Room Gallery:
The Outside Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- John Deere LTR 180 riding mower w/bagger
- John Deere LT 160 automatic riding mower
- Tools incl. Stihl chainsaw, Stihl KM 55R trimmer w/pole and extra attachments, Stihl BG 85 gas leaf blower, Like new Milwaukee sawzall, several electric trimmers, Toro power sweep electric blower, several hand and garden tools, saws, Craftsman & Black & Decker electric saws and much more!
- 1920 Edward Miller slag glass lamp.
- Sterling incl. 32 piece “Spanish Baroque” by Reed & Barton flatware, Mathews & Co. decanter set w/ice bucket too!, hat pin holder, large pierced serving bowl, Crown, Hamilton and others!
- Massive sharks teeth collection!
- Coins incl. BU American Silver Eagles, Morgan & Peace silver dollars, 1968 & 1969 United States proof sets, Ellis Island Liberty, uncut $2. bills, Walking Liberties.
- Crab traps & fishing poles
- Maronka stainless steel sink
- Phoenix fiberglass kayak
- Patio furniture incl. Trex Adirondack chairs, concrete table with benches, vintage metal chairs, lounge chairs, patio table w/8 chairs and much more!
- Furniture incl. Hoosier cabinet, trunks, leather double reclining couch, matching leather recliner, reclining rocking chair, Kroehler love seat & oversize chair set, Victorian couch, Brass top table, Formal dining room table w/10 chairs & 2 leaves, formal buffet and hutch, Amish made oak table w/6 chairs & 2 leaves, Antique cabinets & wash stands, sofa tables, bar stools, electric fire place, large drop leaf (made stationary) table, many extra chairs throughout the home, marble top server, metal wine rack, several book shelves, roll top desk, JC Penney grandmother clock, England Inc. floral sofa, 4 post queen size bed, matching dresser w/mirror, night stand and high boy dresser, twin bed, office desk, Danish full size platform bed w/matching dresser, cribs, file cabinets, antique dressers, jewelry cabinet, vanity, kids dressers, poker table top, sleeper sofa, entertainment stand and so much more!
- Agri Fab pull cart
- Murray 10 speed bike
- Weber & Char Grill smoker/grill
- Deck boxes
- Brass Craft cable drum machine
- Watches incl. Harry Potter, Citizens, Timex, Hamilton, Longines, Elgin, Laura Ashley, Shalom, West Clox, Coleman, Princeton, Bulova Accutron, Anne Klein, Peugeot and more!
- Vintage magazines incl. Vogue, The Theatre, The National Sunday, Harpers Bazaar, Tiffany & Co., Vanity Fair, Ladies Home Journal and many others.
- Great collection of wood ducks and shore birds.
- Sterling and costume jewelry
- Pottery, China & Glass incl. Hand blown animals, Murano, Fenton, Austria, Sigma, Boston Warehouse, Traping, Occupied Japan, Rosanna, Home & Garden, Will Frazier California, Lenox, WPI, Godinger, Youngs, Stoneware, Limoges, Silverhark, International, Southern Living, Gail Pittman, Borberg Shulending, Franciscan Earthware, Ceramiche Alfa Italy, Pfaltzgraff, Damestown Pottery, Kim Allen, Great Bay, Higgins & Selter, Mintons, Aurara, Baccarat, Wedgwood, Delfts, Biauw, E. Danvers, Royal Albert, Cori, RS Prussia, Noritake, Seyei, Mascot, Belleek Thomas, Monmouth, Fern Hill Pots, Germany, Dallinger, Kaiser, Pragnell, Dragonware, H & C, Chinese Acrobats and much more!
- Doll collection with clothes and other accessories
- Several handmade quilts, Afghans, needlepoint and tatting items.
- Oil lamps
- Beatles & John Lennon vintage poster as well as a Beatles oil on canvas signed art.
- Vintage baseball and basketball items
- Electronics incl. Panasonic 60″ Plasma HDTV flat screen TV, Samsung 34″ flat screen, Panasonic home theater system w/5 speakers & subwoofer, Texas Instruments 99/4A computer system with many games, 2 sealed Star Trek movies, Various computer monitors, HP Deskjet D4260 printer, Polaroid SX-70 Land camera, Canon QL12 35mm camera and much more!
- Star Wars magazine collection
- Stamp & First Day Covers collection
- Lots of books, DVDs, and record albums.
- Art incl. Glynda Turley, Pauline Eble Campanelli, Artic Tern Sterna Artica, Antonia, Maxfield Parish, Sigerist and so many others!
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchenaid mixer, NIB Kitchenaid Spiralizer attachment, CuisinArt blender, Krups coffee maker, Ninja, Kitchenaid rotor slicer/shredder attachment, Farberware stainless pots & pan set, Pyrex partial primary colors mixing bowl set, Fondue set, West Bend pot & pan set, Pyrex, corning ware, Fiesta, canister sets, vintage chip & dip set, several decanters, utensils and much more!
- This house is full! Lots of parking and a great view! Hope to see you all there!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such! Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.