GUNS, AMMO, RELOADING & GARAGE GALLERY:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Guns incl. Smith & Wesson Model 36, Chief’s Special, Smith & Wesson Mod. 586 357 Magnum, Smith & Wesson Model 17 22cal., Remington Model 1100, Winchester Model 12, Remington Model 11-48 410, Remington Model 760, Winchester Model 67, Smith & Wesson Model 625 45 cal., Remington Model 541-T, Remington Model 700, Smith & Wesson Model 2214 & 2206, Colt Model 1991 A1 45 APC, Ruger 10/22 DSP, Remington Model 700, Smith & Wesson Model 67 .38 spl cal., Remington Model 870, Marlin Model 882SSV GL, Savage Model 112 Series J.
- Reloading equipment, bullets and accessories.
- Sterling incl. Flatware set, antique pieces, some jewelry.
- Tools incl. Sears 12 gallon air compressor, Tiller w/ 3hp Briggs & Statton motor, Toro 21″ push mower, Craftsman 27cc weed eater, Craftsman multi purpose weed eater, Craftsman dump cart, wood extension ladder, B & D edger, hedger and circular saw, Craftsman sander, Sears battery charger, Dixco test and tune up set, garden tool, lots of hand tools, hand saws and so much more!
- Custom made targets
- Metal milk crates
- Tons of crafts, sewing and accessories incl. Bernina sewing machine, mannequin, work tables, yarn, polyester, fiber fill, tons of fabric, thread, patterns, magazines, templates and more!
- Foreign coins
- Vintage costume jewelry
- Rosaries and Religious items
- Honer accordian
- Maybell banjos
- Galileo 60mm telescope
- Kitchen items incl. Zojirushi rice maker, Breville, Corning ware, Osterizer, Pampered Chef, Cuisinart, Sharp select knives, Hamilton Beach, Kanawh enamel pots, Cuisinart electric knife, B & D toaster oven and much more
- Electrics incl. GLI Pro BD-1600 turn table, Canon MP 980 printer, Yashica TL electrox camera, Takumar 135mm lens, Palm Pilots, Sony STR-D790 receiver, Tube TV, Toshiba VCR and much more!
- Kenmore wine cooler
- Furniture incl. Kitchen table w/4 chairs, bar stools, office desks, end tables, buffet, coffee table, entry table, twin bed, kids school desks, dresser w/mirror, occasional tables, doll house w/accessories, matching dresser w/ chest of drawers, book cases, wooden desks, rocking chairs, kitchenette table w/4 chair, folding massage table and much more!
- Exercise equip. incl. Pro Form 830 QT treadmill, Nordic Trac.
- Lots of Christmas and other holiday decor.
- China and pottery incl. Noritake, Canlewick, Pfaltzgraff, Mikasa, Habsburg and more!
- Antique German bisque doll with accessories
- Antique Panchito doll
- Knowles plates
- So much more!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.