- Boats incl. Wenzel with Honda 9.9 4 stroke engine, Coronado 15 Sailboat, Evinrude 15 boat motor, canoe and other accessories.
- John Deer X300 riding lawn mower
- Guardian Ultra Source 12,500 watt generator.
- Deluxe 27 Ariens Snow blower
- Tools incl. Induction motor drill press, Mig Welder Model 90085, Toro ultra blower/vac, Black & Decker polishers, Craftsman Orbital sander, Impact wrenches and drills, Inversol power tools, Fire Storm drill, Porter Cable Drills, Campbell Haus Feld air compressor, Plunge router, Craftsman commercial saw, Stihl FS 85 weedeater, Stihl FS 46 weedeater, Worx Jaw saw, Black & Decker weedeater, Sears grinder, Yard Machines 3 way systems, Ryobi Brushless electric power washer, Black & Decker saw, Black & Decker drill press, Ryobi saw, Schumacher battery charger, Duracell power pack 500, Stanley FatMax 450 amp 900 battery, Ladders, Test Mark 2 gallon air compressor, Skilsaw 24HP 13amp, X-Tronic 4000 series solder set, Transit level with stand, Craftsman wrench set, Craftsman jigsaw, Craftsman sander, tons of hand and garden tools!
- Sterling incl. 41 piece Towle “King Richard” flatware set, Gorham candlesticks, various mics. pieces too.
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, diamonds, pearls, semi precious stones, sterling and lots of costume!
- Military and Boy Scout pins & badges
- Watches and clocks incl. Benrus, Walco, Seiko, Eagle Ridge, Timex, G-Shock, Kim, Quartz, Troica, Pulsar, Chromatic, Chatom, Paul Jordan, Charter Club, Geneva, Bulova, Daniel Dakota, Elgin, Howard Miller and more!
- Coins incl. Antique Foreign, Mercury & Roosevelt silver dimes, Buffalo and Wartime nickels, Indian and Wheat pennies.
- Lionel and Bachmann train sets
- Vintage tin collection
- Carved Blue Herring
- Kitchen items incl. Fiesta, Pyrex, Elite Cuisine waffle maker, Cuisinart toaster, Longaberger, Chiller 4 tray on ice, Sango Bordeaux, Tramontina, Mr. Coffee, NuWave infrared, Black & Decker can opener, Presto deep fryer, Blender, Zyliss Switzerland, Hershey’s S’Mores maker, Kitchen aide Mixer, Nutribullet, Freshlock Turboseal, Hamilton Beach blender, Chafing dishes, Cocktail sets and so much more! All drawers and cupboards are FULL!
- Char-Broil Commercial and Weber stainless steel grills
- Furniture incl. La-Z-Boy sectional sofa like new, lots of very nice patio furniture!, Ethan Allen dining room table with chairs and matching hutch, fireplaces, large entertainment center, bar/buffet, occasional chairs and tables, rockers, storage chests, dressers, night stands and chest of drawers, couch, twin & full beds, antique desk (not pictured), antique dressers & display cabinets, Hammock, Heywood Wakefield dresser, Singer sewing cabinet, Wrought iron table with 4 chairs, porch swing and much more!
- Electronics incl. Wii, Casio keyboards, Onkyo surround system, Vizio flat screen TV, Dynex TV, Neat scanner, Insignia flat screen TV, Dell monitors, Ipads, Samsung Blu Ray and much more!
- Lots of Christmas and other holiday decor.
- Lots of Toys!
- Lots of clothes, shoes and accessories.
- 4 CAR GARAGE AND 2 STORY HOUSE PACKED!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.