Home and Garage Photo Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Sterling incl. 58 piece Crosby Morse & Ross, 22 piece Kirk Stieff repousse, Bailey & Co., G.C. Shreve & Co., 25 pc D flatware, Sadtler & Sons, 14 pc. Boettinger & Walter, S. Kirk & Son coin silver spoons, Reed & Barton candlesticks and more!
- Coins incl., 1921 Morgan silver dollars, 2001D MS 70 GRADED SGS American Eagle silver dollar, Kennedy silver halves, Mercury and Roosevelt silver dimes, silver quarters, war and Buffalo nickles, wheat pennies, statehood quarters,Proof sets Incl. 1968,1969,1971,1972,1973,1976,1977,1979,1980,1982,1983,1990,1991,1993,1997,2005,2006, 2007,2009, 2010,2011, 2012. Sacagewa and Susan B. Anthony dollars, Foreign paper and coins,
- Hand painted Chinese tortures on leaves
- Some vintage and costume jewelry
- Bradley and Hubbard stained glass lamp
- Masonic memorabilia
- Guns incl. Deer hunter 50 cal muzzle loader, Grossman Arms .22 short, Roger’s 840, Daisy BB model 1938, Daisy BB, Winchester chamber only.
- Costume jewelry
- Tons and tons of baseball cards!!!
- Signed Gus Frerotte football
- Matchbox cars
- Husqvarna riding lawn mower with pull behind cart 127.4 hours runs great! Craftman push mower also runs great! Ryobi, Husqvarna, Troy Bilt and Featherlite weedeaters. Stihl chainsaw.
- Tools incl. Rotozip spiral saw, riveted kit MR-88k, 21vpc. 3/4″ socket set, B & D circular saw, Craftsman hand saw, Craftsman 6.5 blower, Black and Decker polisher, Craftsman sander polisher, 30lb pressurized colling system, Paint Crew airless paint sprayer, Target Aquisition system laser, Craftsman wire feed welder, 2 gal 3/4 air compressor, 2 1/8 hp Craftsman hand saw, Black & Decker 7.2 volt multi purpose saw, Die Hard battery charger. Craftsman jig saw, Rotary tool, Shop vac, Table saw, laser level kit and hedger. Cummings power station and air, Wen electric chainsaw, Marita belt sander, Black and Decker saw, Tradesman sander, TroyBilt leaf blower, tons and tons of hand tools!
- Stamps incl. The New World Wide postage stamps albums, The Ameican album for United States stamps, America the Beautiful Commemorative Covers collection, Civil War, Birds, tons and tons more!!
- Knives incl. Timberline, Schrade, Edge Mark Solingen 457, Sharp, Cutco, Navy Times and more. Straight razors too.
- Playstation 2 console with games
- Bicycles incl. (2) Da Hoa breakdown Boardwalk, Hercules, Outlook and Murray 10 speeds.
- Kimball upright piano
- Bonoculars incl. Bushnell, Jason Empire, Meade, Vivitar, Bell Howell
- Ping Pong table
- Bernina 802, Taylor Professional 834 and Sears Kenmore 5186 sewing machines.
- Furniture incl. Enamel top table with 3 chairs, vintage white Hoosier type cabinet, Mid Century full size bed with matching night stands, Butcher block center island, twin bed, trundle bed, couches, dining table and chairs, hutchs and display cabinet. Dressers, night stands, desks, chairs, 2 recliners, barstools, black wrought iron patio set (not pictured) TV stands and more!
- Art incl. Several original felt abstract and 3D by L. Demsko Vita, Lucy Maxym, M. Woodhead, Bernice Breedlove fiber Artist, Pelham, Bailey, Spencer Coleman, Tim Brody, Kiernan, Dansiculan, P.Cristi, Barbara Mock, Linda Grayson, China Art exhibit and much more!
- Pottery and China incl. Royal Chelsea, Portland, Lenox, Tuscan, Dresden, Bavaria, Longaberger, Ambassador Ware, Cretan and much more.
- So much great items!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.