- John Deere D140 48″ riding lawn mower with only 40.5 hours. Runs great!
- Craftsman dump cart for riding mower.
- Guns incl. WM. Moore & Co. double barrel shotgun, Western Field 12g., Ithica double barrel, Ithica 12g. magnum, Winchester repeater, Winchester nickle steel 12g. Eastern Arms Co. 16g., LeFever long range & field tap gun, Glenfield . 22., Starr Arms Co. NY, Daisy BB gun.
- 10k, 14k, sterling and costume jewelry.
- Solid wood unique live edge hand carved wolf scene bar
- Watches and clocks incl. Gorgeous Howard Miller grandfather, Tempus Fugit grandmother, Watham, Seiko, Bulova, Hamilton and more!
- Tools incl. Tons of new in box items! (5) Craftsman rolling tool boxes, Paslode impulse drill, Dewalt & B & D chop saws, Craftsman router table, Sears, 8″ direct drive table saw, Crawlers, Craftsman auto scroll saw, Tap & Die sets, Wolf 4000lb garage combo set, Remington 490 powder fastening tool, Craftsman, B & D, Dewalt battery operated combo sets, Pro Guard fuel injector cleaner, Bostitch nail guns, Laser levels, Sanders, 3 ton floor jacks, jack stands, gas cans, Black Hawk manifold set, miter box, All Trade Air Plus pneumatic tools, 14″ cut off saw, Little Giant and Werner fiberglass ladders and extension ladders, chainsaws, edgers and weed-eaters, TONS and I am not even kidding when I say this…TONS of hand and yard tools! Many are new in package or like new! You will not even believe it!
- Dynoglow Kerosene heaters and electric heaters too!
- Craftsman front time tiller
- Craftsman 2000 psi and 2500 psi pressure washers
- Rockwell Jawhorse
- Tons of extremely nice lawn furniture. Super heavy and unique!
- Lynx scaffold system
- Kitchen items incl. Lots of new in box items! (3) Kitchen Aid mixers!, Crock pots, (3) microwaves, Technique pots and pans, Kitchenaid choppers, Rachel Ray, Cuisinart knife set, Delux seafood set, Cuisinart coffee maker, stock pots, Seal A Meal, Gourmet mini cook set, BBQ sets, Toastmaster waffle maker, Nuware party mixers, Stoneware, Pasta Pro, Waterford Crystal, Chargers, Nuwave Infared oven, Temptations Old World fall dishes, Hand Made in Poland various microwavable dish ware, Commercial chafing dishes, Beverage dispensers, utensils galore! Every cabinet is full! Pyrex and so much more!!!
- Purses incl. Dooney & Bourke, B. Makowsky, Tiganello, Coach, Mobil-It face purses, Betsey Johnson, Kathy and more!
- Canon A-1 with 55-250 lens
- Furniture incl. Like new motorized La-Z-boy suede matching love-seat, couch and recliner.,Custom made nautical coffee and 3 matching end tables., Large solid wood China cabinet, Solid oak table with 12 chairs, solid oak queen size bed with matching dresser, chest of drawers, night stands, jewelry cabinet, solid wood crib, night stand, occasional table, solid oak roll top desk, solid wood executive desk, custom end tables, flat screen TV console, solid oak stereo cabinet, full size bed with dressers, night stands, drop leaf end tables, sofa table, buffet, painted bench, trunk and more!
- Electronics incl. Tons of new in box items! Dell, Samsung & NOC 27″ monitors, (3) ASUS Swift PG279 gaming monitors, Gaming build-able towers, Sony 48″ flat-screen TV, Samsung and LG soundbars, PS3 Eye cameras, Sega system with many games, Wireless headphones, XBOX ONEX, Lenova laptop, Portable DVD players, Nano, tons of games and so much more!!
- Art incl. J.S. Pughe Chromolithographs by Kepplar & Schwarzmann “The Political Bicycle Meet, Funny Lot Of Life Savers, Visitors Day, For The Honor of True Veterans, Drive out the Pension Frauds, A Modern Crusade Without Fire and Sword” N.C. Wyeth, Robert Owen, Germany Cicero Stuttgart Hundert, Mother of pearl art panels, K. Tifford, Thomas Kincaid Seaside Memories and much more!
- Tons of DVDS, CD’S, Games
- Clothes, shoes, books
- New in box luggage and others!
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.