BASEMENT & SHEDS GALLERY:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Tools including: Generac XG 10,000 E generator, Craftsman sand blasting kit, Porter Cable bench grinder, Sheffield England vice, Skil saw, Dewalt DW 400 grinder, Milwaukee sawzall, Ryobi BT 3000 table saw, Counter Vibe 3400 chainsaw, Grizzly 2 series combination sander, WEN 14” electric chainsaw, Craftsman chain saw, shop vacs, monkey wrenches, car jacks, saw horses, Ship N Shore 10” battery charger, Tons of garden and hand tools, clamps, work bench, Rigid 10” miter saw, gas cans, Chicago portable wench, Craftsman stool, Husqvarna 45 chainsaw, Weed Eater electric weed whacked, Pflueger M5 motor, Ryobi trimmer with blower attachments, Stanley no. 6 planes, refrigerator dolly, tool boxes, and tons more!
- Fishing rods including; Daiwa, Shakespeare, Mantis, Eagle claw, Reliance, , lures, tackle, nets, Claw and many more!
- Trolling motors including: Sevlor 12 volt, Minnkota 36 lb thrust, Minnkota weedless 65 and Game Fisher.
- West Marine and Baltik dinghy.
- Trius 1 step skeet target shooters with targets.
- Concrete fountain
- Live edge wood slab
- Coleman Powermate generator.
- Whirlpool water dispenser.
- Several heavy duty stainless steel metal wire shelving units.
- Kitchen items incl. TONS of catering equipment., Emerson microwave, GE crockpot, several new Imperia pasta makers, stock pots, Dutch oven, Le Crueset kettle, Cuisinart juicer, Pyrex mixing bowls, All Clad roaster pan, DE Buyer frying pan’s, Osterizer mixer, Kitchen Aide roaster, Chefs knives, Emeril Instapot, Cuisinart food processor, rival toaster, Chefs Review meat cleaver, Verismo coffee maker, cast-iron meet press, Victor and Alex knife, Dexter Russell knife, Salter stainless kitchen scale, Vollrath stainless steel bowl, Presto digital pro fryers, colanders, BF cast iron pan, stainless steel pots and pans, Update kitchen scale, cast iron kettle, enamel cast iron loaf pan, large stainless baking sheets, cake decorating items, cookie cutters, tons of heavy duty utensils, copper pots, cooling racks, Hamilton Beach kettle, Nastalgia electric ice cream maker, Nespresso machines, Vollrath frying pans, Miracle Maid pots, Barenthal 8 quart chafing dishes, and tons more!
- Cummins 12 ton hydraulic jack
- EZ-Up canopies with side walls
- canyon & C-Qlas surfboards
- Husqvarna HU 675 AWD push mower
- Metal pipe bending machine with attachments
- Pottery, China and glass incl. Villeroy & Boch, Secla Portugal serving bowl, Emile Henry serving dishes, Pier 1 salad plates, Pottery Barn serving dish, Bordallo Pinheiro plates, Ascentielle plates, Mikasa Intaglio Garden Harvest, Arenito serving dishes, Certified International plate bowl sets, Southern Living @ Home pitchers, St. Nichols Square Heartland Winter dishes, Secla Portugal serving bowl, Pottery Barn squirrel butter dish, Cordon Bleu serving bowl, Pottery Barn Garde Crudités, Lucca Hans painted bowls, Buffalo China tea set, Tender Heart and tons more!
- Tiffany style floor lamps
- Bear trap
- Cast iron andirons and hay pickers
- Oil lamps
- Duck decoys and shore birds
- Tobacco basket
- Furniture incl. Reclaimed custom entertainment table, Reclaimed custom buffet, painted distressed bookshelves, TREX patio Adirondack chairs and glider, King size log bedroom set with two night stands, dresser w/mirror and chest of drawers., Cedar trunk, Pub height dining table w/6 chairs, Pottery Barn woven baskets, small pie safe, upholstered swivel chairs and upholstered recliner, 5 shelf bakers rack, small tables, patio tables, flat screen TV entertainment, DVD storage stand, and more!
- Art incl. E. Caulkins landscape on wood, George F. Williams Grace Under Pressure, Elizabeth II @ Sail Marry Marr, Luigi Luciani Sunlight, Jack Fout Graveyard, Gloria Erikson Garden By Sea, Eddie Trotta Thunder Cycle, J. Parker, Gambia, fish lure art and others!
- Electronics incl: Sylvania & Sony 32” LCD flat screen TV’s, Technics SL-Q2 turntable, Onkyo TA-RW313 dual tape deck, Onkyo DX-C210 6 disc CD changer, Onkyo TX-SV414 Pro tuner amp, Kenwood DV-605 5 disc CD changer, Sony STR-DE485 A/V control center, Modular Component System 3275 stereo receiver, Toshiba L400 laptop, Alienware laptop, Signature 2000 auto focus VHS camera, Logitech MK300 keyboard.
- Crab knockers, pickers, bowls, plates and platters.
- Clothing incl: Chefs coats, Harley Davidson leather jackets, Swann leather jacket, Ariat boots, G.H Bass leather jacket, Wilson leather skirt and others.
- Pendelton wool blankets, Pottery Barn quilt, JC Penny Sham & Quilt set, NC Home Fashions sham & blanket set, Better Homes Sham & quilt set.
- Rubbermaid storage cabinet
- Nordic Track A2550 treadmill
- Continental vintage baby scale
- Utility sink and faucets
- Clothing racks
- Motorcycle parts
- Vintage Petsimon golf clubs
- High end area rugs
- Tough Box storage bins
- super nice Christmas decor
- This estate has s packed full with unique items! Don’t miss it!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.