- Coins incl. 1854 $1 gold, Tons and tons of silver proof and commemorative sets, Prolife BU penny rolls, Silver dollars, silver dimes, Wheat pennies, tons of uncirculated coin sets, statehood quarters, America’s Founding Father currency, U.S. Mint Presidential sets, United Kingdom uncirculated sets, Royal Canadian mint, and so much more!
- 2008 Dodge Caravan with 125,512 miles. Clean with clean title. $2825.00
- Tons of stamps. Several blocks, books and full sheets from every country.
- Tools incl. Craftsman radial arm saw, Craftsman 2 gallon wet/dry vac, weedeater, 11 inch electric trimmer, B & D grass hog, Craftsman scroll saw, Heathkit battery eliminator, Coleman Powermate Jumpbox, Lil Crafty rotary tool, Craftsman 40 piece re-threading set, Craftsman speed start, B & D lithium drill, Craftsman work light with 20′ cord, Diver light, Craftsman 16″ arc joint pliers, Craftsman non-marring hammer, tons of Craftsman new in box accessories, Tons of new and like new hand tools…too many to display!, True temper weed and power brush, B & D power drivers and drills, Weller soldering gun, Rotozip, Craftsman circular saws, Highlimb chainsaw, Craftsman buffer, Buffalo climbing tool and terminal repair kit, Sears hydraulic jack, Craftsman 2-in-1 nailer, B & D edge hog, Makita cordless driver drills, Craftsman hand box, Crafstman shop vac, Honda and Craftsman lawn mowers, Scotts spreader, Craftsman jack, ladders, tool boxes and so much more!
- Cameras, Lenses and Binoculars incl. Nikon N50 AF, Nikkor 50mm, Micro-Nikkkor-P.C. Auto 55mm, Nikon Nikkor 21x wide optical zoom vr, Canon poershot, Nikon lens, Kodak easyshare, Panasonic digital palmcorders, Nikon F=50mm, Nikkon F=10.5cm, Nikkor F=105mm, Quantaray Tech 70-300mm, Vivitar Auto 85mm-205mm, Tokina SL400SD 400mm, several other lenses and accessories. Bushnell Expo 7×35, Binolux 7X50 and much more!
- Clocks incl. Daniel Dakota Westminster chime, Campus weather vein, Welby wall clock and others.
- Electronics incl. ION USB turntable/vinyl archiver, Samsung flat screen, Memorex karaoke machine, DVD players, Radio Shack belt drive turntable, KLH Model 20 loudspeaker system, Kodak carousel 760 H projector, Aiwa stereo, Sony Digital synthesizer, Sony action cam, Canon Selphy ES30, Kodak Carousel 850 projector, Instant Transmission wireless weather station, Lafayette electronic project kit, Emerson Stereo Bass Boost tower speakers, Kenwood stereo CT-201, Samsung blueray, HP 7855 fax/copier, Fellows shredder, RCA and Sony speakers, Several Amazon Kindles and tons more!
- Several Auto Harps incl. Oscar Schmidt, Trademark and others.
- Kitchen items incl. Dansk, Calphalon pans, Ninja Bullet, Kitchen aid Mixer, Tons of Salt and Pepper shakers, Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor, Oster hand mixer, Westinghouse Microwave, Hamilton Beach hamburger maker, Cutco utensils, Pampered Chef, Corning Ware, Black & Decker Toast-R-Oven/Broiler, H2O canisters, Planters Peanut jars, Hull and Ridge Pottery, Restaurant Ware The Trenle Blake China, Fenton, Electrostatic Eliminator Analytical balances, Hamilton Beach 3-1 Slow cooker, Wok, Sensio electric skillet, Fondue Fountain, Oster Bread maker, tons of utensils and more!
- Furniture incl. Dining room table and 6 chairs, China hutch, server/buffet, Coaster Malaysa tile table, Matching buffet/hutch, 4 “Winners Only” chairs, Glass & metal table, Computer desks, File cabinets, Antique secretary desk/hutch, several bookshelves, metal and plastic shelving units, Glider rocking chairs, Oriental curio cabinet, couch, occasional chairs and tables, coffee and end tables, La-Z-Boy rocker recliner, Loveseat, Basset headboard, footboard rails for a full bed with matching chest of drawers, dresser with mirror and one nightstand., Queen and full size bedroom sets. So much more!
- Mizerak bumper pool table with accessories
- Acrosonic upright piano with bench
- 2 Kohler singer door medicine cabinets new in box and 2 Vigo Industries Red Glass basin sinks in box.
- TONS AND I MEAN TONS OF DEPARTMENT 56, DICKENSVILLE AND CHRISTMAS!
- Tons of great fabric and other sewing items
- Sentry Valuegard safe
- Bausch & Lomb microscopes
- Tons of vintage and new toys incl. Matchbox, Hotwheels, action figures, Barbie, Thomas & Friends, vintage 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, & 90’s toys of all kinds!
- Seton Morris spice merchant
- Quite a good display of nautical décor
- Tru-Shape dress form by Singer
- DA-Lite Silver-Lite screen
- Sextant U.S. Navy BU.NAV Mark II by David White Co.
- Morilgon `Pachinko machine
- Tons of record albums
- Tons of CD’s, DVD’s & VHS
- Very nice clothing and accessories for women
- YOU ALL REALLY DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.