There are 2 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down and see them both.
When: February 21st-23rd, 2020
Time: Friday & Saturday 10am-3pm & Sunday 10am-12pm
Where: Address will be released February 19th
Special Instructions: Please obey parking signs. Do not park on the grass, block mailboxes or driveways. Do not park where you see caution tape. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: https://estateescape.com/
2005 Cadillac $4,225.00
- 2005 Cadillac Deville V8 Northstar engine with 89,700 one owner, garage kept and super clean!
- Watches incl. Breitling 1959 860 original Aviators watch with stainless steel band, Hamilton, Wilson, Benrus, Pulsar, Zodiac, GCT, Rockford and Timex.
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k & 18k gold, emeralds, diamonds, amethyst, jade, citrine, turquoise, smokey topaz, tigers eye, opal, pearl, & sterling.
- Gravely 1238-H riding mower
- Troy bilt TB200 push mower
- Tons of WWII items incl. Pilots logs, medals, pins, badges, original photos of aircraft, warfare, awards, logs, slides, USN photos, charts and maps and much more!
- Schatz barometer and ships clock
- Craftsman 22″ weed trimmer
- Troy Bilt Tuffy model 21A tiller and Ryobi 410R tiller
- Fishing Poles rods reels and accessories incl. Shakespeare, Olympic, Ocean City, South Bend, Garcia, True Temper, Rock Hall, BMA, Fenwick, Penn, McNeil and more!
- Kuku horn table with inlaid porcupine quills and matching lamp.
- Art incl. Jaques Alary abstract oil, Chris Topperson “Little Jack Rabbit”, Bolin oil on canvas, Fletcher, Fuqua original oil, G Jones oil on canvas, several prints and etchings and a really cool bean rooster!
- Clothes, shoes and accessories incl. Tibor genuine lamb jacket, Regency pure cashmere Saks Fifth Avenue, Vakko, Sachi, Pendleton, Clark’s, Magdeians, Misook and more!
- Tools incl. Homelite chainsaw, Crafstsman Vice 391-5181, impact driver, hatchets, hammers, wood planer, wrenches, drill sets, saws, wedges, clamps, drills, skillsaw circular saw, Solid State battery charger, Sanders, bench grinder and many hand tools!
- Furniture incl. Triumph Bond Mid Century chest of drawers, solid wood desks, multi drawer cabinets, king and full beds, French end tables, settee, antique occasional tables and chairs, rocking chairs, trunks, Victorian marble top dressers. Mengel MCM buffet with matching hutch, Made In Italy marble top dining room table with 7 chairs tiger oak table with 4 chairs, 4 Turkish barstools, Maitland-Smith leather bound desk, sofa and entry tables, metal tea cart, love seats, coffee and end tables, cast iron antique tilt-top table, wicker sunroom couch, chair, end table, black metal MCM table with 4 chairs,
- Purses incl. Lowell leather Python snakeskin, Michael Kors, Dooney & Bourke, Bloomingdales, Etienne Aigner, Bally, Coach, Brighton, Monsac, Texier, Marcel, Jay Herbert, Barbara Bolan, Calvin Klein, Frenchie, Andre Cellini, Susan Gail, Givenchy, Woodward & Lothrop and many more!
- Kenmore Elite frost free upright freezer
- Frigidaire upright frost free freezer
- Singer sewing machine, wooden spools and accessories
- Sentry safe
- Large Skip Edward’s hand painted swan.
- Pottery, China and glass incl. LLadro, Fenton, American Brilliant, Rosenthal, Greys Pottery England, Lenox, T & R Boote, Anthony stoneware, Japanese matching vases, Excelsion, Roseville, Blenko, Sango “Sculptura”, Watt, Bauer, Tepco Vitrified China, Meakin & Co., Pyrex, Cauldon, Royal Doulton, Nippon, AK France, Currier, RSC, Limoges, Carlton Ware, STG, Mignon, California Pottery, Salt glazed crock and large bowls, Hand painted Holland, Hummels, Longaberger, KS pottery strainer, Ridgeway, Rooster, Apilco, A.Zeta, Stengl,
- Electronics incl. Vintage Telefunken speakers, Vizio flat screen TVs, Sylvania DVD/VHS player, Panasonic SA-PM11, Sony AM/FM/TV/Weather, Westinghouse Nine Transistor AFC radio.
- Womens sunglasses incl. Versace model 4063-B, Christain Dior 2250 48, Ted Lapidus, Gucci 145, Gianfranco Ferre.
- Perfume incl. Ellen Tracy, Tommy Bahamas, Faith Hill, Elizabeth Arden, Nicole Miller
- Lots of really great woven and Longaberger baskets.
- Tons of planters
- Outdoor concrete decor
- Tons of books!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.