There are 3 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down to see all three! Please note this is a 4 day sale and we will start on Thursday.
When: June 4th-7th, 2020
Time: Thurs. Fri. and Sat. 10am-3pm and Sun. 10am-12pm
Where: 42741 Riverwinds Drive Leonardtown, MD 20650
Special Instructions: We will have 3 separate check out stations. One for the upstairs, one for the downstairs and one for the controlled room. You will need to make your choice of which area to go into first. Once you make your choice you will be issued a new number for each area of the home. You must wear a mask while entering the home. We are allowing 10 people for each floor and only 5 people in the jewelry room. You cannot go from the upstairs to the downstairs so please study each gallery to plan your route. There is tons of ample parking with plenty of fresh air so please spread out. Please pack a lunch and a fishing pole and plan to hang out with us for a while. We miss you all and cant wait to see all of you! We will have port-o-lets and sanitation station available for you all.
If you can’t see the photo gallery click here: http://estateescape.com/
- Jewelry including 10K, 14K, sterling, Costume and vintage.
- Sterling including 133 piece Wallace Rose Point 1934 flatware, Gebruder Kuhn Schwabischgmund 800 silver tea service with platter, Gorham platters,Columbia, LR, Preisner, Bigelow Kennard, Webster, Duchin and so much more!
- Farmall tractor, New tractor auger PHD 300,spreader, Craftsman edger, Gravely, Robin Subaru EH18 6.0, Cambell Hausfeld air compressor, Master tamper macine and more!
- Tools incl. Walker Turner wood and metal drill press, Armstrong Bros. stool Co. Chicago lathe, Toledo-999 pipe threader, Grizzly 10 ton floor model shop press, large 2 man Vonruden 303 chainsaw, Grizzly 12 Ton G9017 hydraulic tube bender, Value Craft 15” scroll saw, Marquette power twin ac/dc arc welder, NYE 88 P900A pipe threader, Parks Woodworking Machines Planer, Walker Turner table saw, Myers water system, Goulds jet shallow well water system, Several new old stock Myers motors, Command grinder, Delta sharpener, Screw Plate and Craftsman 5500 tap and die sets, drills, planers, vices, Tons of clamps, Rigid Mark 36 Trimo 36 wrenches, Rigid 24 and 18 wrenches, a lot of vintage and antique hand tools!
- Tons of antique and vintage re-purpose items!
- Tons of vintage plumbing fixtures, parts and accessories. Several Handy Andy metal boxes.
- Clocks incl. Antique Victorian porcelain, France porcelain, several home made clock cases and parts. Cuckoo, Taylor temperature gauge.
- Berry’s cast iron fireplace box
- Furniture including: antique full and queen size rope beds, Lane blanket chest, several antique occasional chairs, Empire three drawer drop leaf side table, Gorgeous antique desk/vanity’s, Unique corner dry sink, settees, gorgeous buffet, table with chairs, unique antique corner cabinets, drop leaf and gait leg tables, occasional and coffee tables, antique cabinets, silver chest, very nice home made wooden boxes and tables.
- Porcelain pottery glass and China incl: Blue Willow, Flow blue, Prussia, Woodfield, Royal iron stone, Kirkwood, Haviland, Amhurst Japan, Chantilly, American brilliant, Chanossa Noritake, Shelley, Pink and green depression Vaseline, Rose Marie, Welmar, Czechoslovakian, Murano, Bourne Denby Derby, carnival and much more!
- Large pulley
- Vintage clothing for women and fur coats incl: Maurice Bull, Haggarty’s, London Fog, Windermere, Harpers and much more!
- Tons of vintage quilts, runners, napkins, linens galore!
- 20 gallon crock!
- Powr-Kraft 84-6497 transit level
- Royal Blue creme separator
- Remington, Smith Corona, Journalist Gants and Royal typewriters
- Several antique and vintage rugs!
- Art incl: Original oils of Georg Buchner done by Eugene Von Blaas Piccolo and Piccola, R. Thorton, Em Correns, E.G. Hunt, J.L. Prevost, Fia van Driel original oil. Lyn Kelley and many other prints.
- Antique and vintage trunks.
- Cameras and lens incl: Nikon zoom nikkor 85mm, Tamron F 3.8
- Antique and vintage baskets
- Sears 8mm projector
- Lots of vintage kitchen items incl: Pyrex, McCoy, Inno-Art, Cuisinart, Simac IL Gelatataio, Frie Onnaing, Whbossons, and more!
- Vintage Christmas
- Books and so much more!
- YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am . We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.