There are two photo galleries so be sure to scroll down to view them both.
When: December 19th-21st, 2014
Time: 8am – 3pm all three days. Garage will open at 8am on Friday and the home will open as soon as we are done with the garage. We will close at 3pm.
Where: 2477 Kenbrook Court Waldorf, MD 20603
Special Instructions: This home is in a subdivision so parking is going to be a little bit tricky. If you can carpool I would suggest that. We will have an area for loading and unloading. Please whatever you do don’t block anyone’s driveway. The house is at the end of the culdesac and it might be best if everyone parks nose first so we can fit more cars. We’ve done it many times before so don’t worry. I will give the neighbors a heads up too.
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of what to expect:
- Washburn Acoustic guitar w/ case in excellent condition
- Scotts 17.5 HP 42″ riding lawn mower
- Jenn-Air & Brinkman stainless steel grill
- Bikes incl. Bianchi & Schwinn in great condition
- Costume & Sterling jewelry, Watches & more!
- Old photographs incl. 4 souvenir tin types
- 20 guage Stevens gun & a Daisy BB gun
- Orioles & Redskins collectible items
- Reagan items
- Bakelite Mah Jong set & newer set too
- Tools incl. chainsaws, hand tools, garden, electric and more!
- Crafsman 2550 PSI 2.0 GPM Pressure Washer
- Bally Night Rider Pinball Machine
- Whirlpool Duet front loading washer & dryer
- Art incl. Lithographs, Etches, Watercolors, Oils & Prints some artist illegible…Here are the ones we could make out. John Facchio, Rachel Hendershott, C. Ducoffet, R. K. Weldon, Don Cannavaro, Bergen Galleries New Orleans.
- Folding poker table, poker chips, cards and more!
- Bar and bar items incl. Signs, mini fridge, shot glasses, decanters, mixers & more!
- Jeff Gordon Memorabilia
- Lots of pocket knives
- Professional camera equipment
- Sony Playstation 2 & Sega Genesis & Exxis gaming systems
- Clarinet & Xylophone
- China sets incl. 75 piece Villeroy & Boch Amapola, 55 piece Royal Wessex by Ironstone, 30 piece Harmony House, 9 piece Haviland Limoges purple flowers, 27 piece Leslie Beck Herb Garden, 55 piece Mitterteich Bavaria, 43 piece Noritake Maplewood, 95 piece Noritake Roseville, 47 piece Noel China Pearl, 40 piece Lenox Fruit Grove, 7 pieceLorange Sulphur by Lenox, 80 piece Nautilus Eggshell.
- Fender & Peavey guitar amps and other musicians accessories
- Flat screen TV, Blu Ray player & 2 working record players
- Several movie posters
- Tons of office supplies!
- Gorgeous solid cherry wrap around office desk complete with built in outlets, file cabinets and more!
- A couple thousand or more Record Albums incl. 4o’s-80′s Jazz, Rock, Pop, Motown, Disco, & some Country
- Other china & porcelain incl. Limoges, Richard G., Coalport, Lenox, Spode, RS Germany, Wedgwood, Shelley & much more!
- Designer Clothes, Shoes, Purses & Accessories for him, her and little girls too incl. Prada, Leo & Taylor, Lauren, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, Saga Selected Full length Mink coat, Michael Kors, Coach, Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Escada, Ray Ban, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Tory Burch, Martin Greenfield, Brioni, Bebe and so many others! Many clothes are new with tags too!
- Gorgeous furniture inc. Unique lighted curio cabinet, 2 king size bedrooms, 1 like new twin trundle bed, 3 dining room tables,2 hutches, 3 couches, several coffee and end tables, chairs, washstand, antique cabinet, metal top table with antique wood base, 4 well made solid wood bar stools, dressers, book cases, garage shelving units, patio furniture & much more!
- Several sets of silver plated flatware
- Kitchen items incl. Magic Bullet, George Foreman grills, Pyrex, Revere Ware pots & Pans, Club, and much more! The cabinets have plenty in them too.
- Grandfather & Grandmother clocks
- Beautiful mirrors
- Amish made quilt
- Thousands of small toys incl. Matchbox & Lesney cars, McDonalds, super hero figures, Polly Pockets and too many to list!
- Free Hot Tub you haul
- LOTS OF CHRISTMAS!!
COME DO YOUR LAST MINUTE SHOPPING WITH US! SO MANY GREAT ITEMS, MANY NEW IN PACKAGE OR NEW WITH TAGS TOO!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for the shed and garage items. As soon as we are finished with the garage we will open the home. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.