There are 2 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down to see them both.
When: July 1st-3rd
Time: Friday & Saturday 8am-3pm Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: 8009 Terry Drive Port Tobacco, Md 20677
Special Instructions: We will be selling a 2011 Toyota Tacoma and a 2010 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide. We have them priced at fair market value. However, if you are wanting to put in a sealed bid you may do so. If by Sunday at noon we have not sold them for our asking price we will open the sealed bids and sell them to the highest bid. You must put in the most you are willing to pay as we will not be having an auction to give you a second chance at bidding. These vehicles are one owner, non smoker, well maintained and come with a clean clear title as well as a MD state inspection.
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
Click on the photos to make them larger.
2011 Toyota Tacoma 24,929 miles $14,200.00 (Md. State Inspection included)
2010 Harley Davidson FLHX Street Glide with many extras ONLY 3,300 miles! $14,475.00 (Md. State Inspection Included)
Gallery with above vehicles and outdoor items.
The home and basement gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- Competition compound bows & archery items incl. Hoyt XT 3000 w/ Spot Hogg, Cougar Magnum by Martin, Matthews Conquest Apex-7 w/ Sure-Loc Supreme, Hoyt XT 2000 W/ Sure-Loc Supreme, Marin Scepter 4 Omega VEM W/ Shibuya, O/D Arton SL50, Martin Magnum, tons of professional arrows, Sure-Loc X-Press Bow Press, tons of accessories and much more!
- Fishing & Hunting incl. Team Daiwa W/Revo STX reel, Browning W/Shimano Bantam Citica reel, Boron High Velocity w/Lews speed spin 2 reel, Bionic Blade Im-6 Rod w/Pflueger Arbor reel, St. Croix Avid rod w/quantum reel, Hawken Hunter recoil proof scope, RWS Diana Model 350 pellet gun w/Bushnell scope, Avian X Duck Decoys NIB, Tangle Free Pro Series Refuge Mallards NIB, Luck Junior Duck Decoys NIB, Lucky Duck NIB, Lots of ammo, gun accessories, traps, tree stands and much more!
- Tools Incl. Grizzly GO452 6″ X 46″ Joiner, Grizzly GO555 14″ Band-saw, STIHL 028 AV Super Chainsaw, Porter Cable Circular Saw, Dremel Multi Pro, Craftsman Gas Powered Leaf Blower, Dewalt 18v Drill, David White Meridian L6-20, Milwaukee 1/2″ Heavy Duty Drill, Victor regulator torch kit, Porter Cable impact driver, Milwaukee Model 607 Sawzall, Porter Cable Model 1001-TZ router, Delta 12″ Drill press model 11-990, Craftsman 10″ Radial saw, Porter Cable Tiger saw, Hilti DX 460 Powder Activated fastening tool, Dewalt corded trail, Porter Cable Model 3802 12″ Miter saw, Harris Model 2500 Regulator, Dewalt DW706 12″ Compound Miter saw, Makita Model 2414 Portable cut off, Bostitch Model MIII Floor Stapler, Ridgid oscillating edge/belt spinle sander, Power Matic model A Table Saw w/ large work table, Kobalt rolling tool box, Greenworks 1700 PSI power washer, Larin Model LATV-J Motorcycle Jack, Dewalt DW 733 Planer, Tormek 2000 Sharpener, Delta Model 23-592 8″ Bench grinder, Incra Miter 1000 Guage, Bostitch 1942 Heat Gun, Hilti TE 10 Rotary Hammer, Dewalt Palm Sander model 26453, Skilshop, Black & Decker Circular saws, Porter Cable 3″ X 21″ Sander, Porter Cable Model 557 Plate Joiner, Black & Decker 4.5″ Angle Grinder, TONS OF ACCESSORIES, Many great hand tools, so much we cant list it all!
- Yard & Garden care incl: STIHL HS45 hedge trimmer, STIHL BR420C Magnum leaf blower, STIHL MS250 chainsaw, Husqvarna push mower, John Deere dump bucket, John Deere Brush Sweeper, Homelite leaf blower, hand tools, trimmers, wheelbarrow, spreader and so much more!
- Crystal by Waterford, Baccarat, Swarovski & more!
- Designer clothes, shoes, purses, scarves, coats & accessories incl: Prada, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Kenneth Cole, De Vecchi, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Burberry, Fendi, Harley Davidson, Jones New York and many others!
- Cannon AE-1 camera w/ 50 1.4 & 500 8.0 lens and other accessories
- Art incl. Joseph Elliot “March Mallard”, Dave Chapple “Mallards”, “Tranquil Woods”, “Taking Flight-Spring”, Chuck Book and others
- Christmas incl. Christopher Radko, White House ornaments, Dept. 56 and much more!
- Haviland Limoges plate
- Spode Stafford Flowers covered casserole
- Kitchen items incl. Kitchenaid mixer, Circulon 14″ rectangular roaster, Cuisinart & Braun choppers, pots & pans, baking and many other items.
- 2 Singer sewing machines
- Furniture incl. Metal patio furniture, kitchenette table w/4 chairs, wood bar, leather loveseat, white sofa and over sized chair w/ottoman, secretary, bookshelves, 2 twin beds, 1 queen bed, lingerie chest of drawers, dressers, occasional tables, night stands, mirrors, table w/6 chairs, 2 leaves, hutch & buffet, sofa tables, desks, entertainment center an much more!
- Service for 4 plus extras Arabia Finland “Flora” pattern
- Service for 8 Wedgwood dishes
- This house is packed, all the drawers, cabinets & closets are FULL!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NEW RULE: We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. DO NOT PUT ITEMS ON THE SOLD TABLE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE THEM. IF YOU PUT THEM ON THE SOLD TABLE WE WILL COUNT THEM AS SOLD AND TREAT THEM AS SUCH! Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.