When: March 24th-26th, 2017
Time: Friday & Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: 2695 Old Washington Road Waldorf, MD 20601
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of what to expect:
- Guitars incl. Gibson RD Artist, 1957 Silvertone Thin Electric, Guild Model D25H, Epiphone Gibson Flying V, Fender Strat Starbust electric, Kingston V-2 acoustic, Fender Strat Squire E745112, Suzuki Classical, Ibanez, Vintage Electra, Ovation 12 string, Esteban Celebration Fireworks limited Edition, UNK Silvertone lap steel, Yamaha Pacifica, Ibanez Ergodyne Bass, Fender Squire Strat, Esteban American Legacy Starlight, Esteban Celestial Night, GTX 200, Esteban 7th anniversary Classical L. E., Esteban Duende L.E. Classical, Yamaha EZ-EG, Silvertone Harmony Lap, Terminator by Synsonics, Ovation 12 string, Hojner, Fender Squire Strat.
- Professional & Home Printers incl. HP DesignJet 3000CP Plotter 54 Model C4723A, Encad Croma 24 Color Plotter, Kodak Professional 1400 Digital Printer, Tons of printing supplies! Over 45 boxes each of NEC 3 color dye sublimation ribbons 50-089 & NEC 4 color wax thermal transfer Ribbon 50-085. Kodak, Epson, Office Jet, Brother, Hiti, Hewlett Packard, Canon. Many are new in box or like new! Tons of extra accessories too!
- Engravers incl. New Roland EGX-300 Rotary Engraver, Vigor Model EN-775B, (2) Geo T. Schmidt Model 4, Roland EGX-20 Desktop Engraver, Scott SM-500, Vigor Jewelry Engraver, Tons of letters, blank jewelry & accessories!
- Laminators & Heat Seal Machines incl. GBC Ultima 65, Insta Model 515, Casi QLT Chroma Fusion C3, HIX Corp. VH250 Hat Press, HIX Corp. CW550 mug transfer, HIX Corp. Mini 400 & Mini 40C heat presses. Boxes of accessories to these machines too!
- Laptops & Tablets incl. ASUS G60VX Series – Republic of Gamers, HP Probook 4440s, Toshiba Satellite A665, Dell XPS Tablets (2), Dell Inspirons (2), Acer Aspire, HP Pavilion entertainment PC, Levona, HP Pavilion, Dell 1090, Toshiba Portege R705, Sony AIO, Toshiba Satellite, Texas Instrament, Acer, Trinity, Tablets, Plus computers for parts or restoration. Lots of accessories too!
- Cutting Systems incl. US Cutter 12″ MH-365 Vinyl cutting plotter NIB, Craftwell Ecraft Cutting System NIB, Corner Rounder Model 20.
- Button Presses incl. QULT Imagine BP 200, Madge A Matic I and Badge A Matic. Lots of accessories for these machines!
- Mixers & DJ Equipment Incl. Numark hd mix hard drive mixing station, Numark IDJZ Many of these, Numark 5000 FX 5 channel pro effects mixer, Cortex Mix-R10 mixer controller, Lexicon power station 600 effects processor, Numark IDJ Ipod mixer, Q-D6SRS pre amp mixer, BST HIFE 400 cross fader compact mixer, Numark DM 1700T pre amp control center, Numark DJ 2 Go, American DJ pro mix dual MP3 controller, Merkury cross fader MP3, Numark CD mix MP3 mixing console, Boss BR-1200 digital recording studio, Numark stereo tape deck tone calibrator/mixer, Numark IM9 DJ mixer, Alesis multi mix 8 USB FX mixer, Tascam Mixwell CD-DJI MP3 player, Numark I CDX, Cortex Mix-RIU pro mixer, ION piano apprentice, Numark DDS multi format DJ media player, Home Mix dual CD DJ sound system, BBE 4821 maximizer mixer controller, Gemini PL-02 mixer controller, BBE model 802 mixer controller,Vestax SL 201 mixer controller, Behringer 24 bit dual feedback destroyer, BBE sonic mixedr model 100Z, DJ Hero HI-FI and too many others!!!
- Speakers incl. 2 NIB EON JBL 515XT, 2 EON JBL 515, 4 EON JBL 510, Yamaha MS60S, Sony Sa-Va15 home theater speaker system, Renkus-Heinz set, Optimus single channel wireless system, many speaker stands, cords, covers, carry cases, and other accessories!
- Flat Screen TVs incl. Samsung Plasma 60″, Coby 40″ LCD, Sony Bravia 45″.
- Microphones incl. 2 Vintage Astatic Corp. Model DR-11, Several Shure mics. Dynamic, Sennheiser Freeport, Sennheiser E 835, Sony IMP 6000 Samson R315 and others plus many stands and accessories!
- Synthesizers & Amplifiers incl. Roland GR-1 and Roland GR-55, Peavy Blazer 158, Peavy Studio Chorus 70, Fender Frontman 15R, Crown D75, QSC USA 900, (2) Acoustic AG15, (2) Esteban G-10, Peavey Back Stage, KBA 150 By SLM, Peavy 110-EFX, many cords and accessories too!
- Keyboards incl. Kawai K1, Yamaha Portable, Casio CTK-520L, Casio CTK-650, Casio CTK-2080, Casio Casioton MT-540 & Casio CTK-571.
- Tools incl. New Honda 2000i & Ryobi Ryi2000 generators, Craftsman 25cc gas blower, Black & Decker electric weed eater, Craftsman leaf blower gas engine, Weed Eater featherlite leaf blower, PitBull- Chief W2020 Mig welder, Crafstman 1hp 8gal. air compressor, Gast air compressor, Pelonis & L.G. portable heater, Heat Surge electric fireplace, Century battery charger, Rotozip Spiral saw, Stanley FatMax jumpstarter/compressor, Dremel 16″ scroll saw, Task Force 10″ band saw, Schumacher intant power battery charger, Tradesman 10″ table saw, Duracraft turbo portable heater, Mr. Butane portable heater, Jorgensen Miter saw, Pittsburgh hollow punch set, Dura Heat kerosene heater, Black & Decker router, NiteGard flood light system, Intelectron motion detector light, Skil saw, Hydraulic jacks, lots of hand tools, some yard tools too!
- Housewares incl. Many New Wolfagang Puck items, Chicago Cuttlery, Sunbeam, Waring, Black & Decker, Simply Ming, Bistro, Ronco, Elite, Soda Stream, Thunderbold Magnum Solar 45 watt solar panel kit, several vacuums including 2 Oreck XL, & much more!!
- Sewing machines incl. 2 New Singer Futura CE-350 & Brother XL-5600
- Records, CD’S, DVD’s incl. Hundreds of 33 & 45’s from 1950’s-1980’s. Rock & Roll, Top 40, Jazz, Classic Rock & More! Hundreds of CD’s and DJ songs, Karoke tracks,some cassette tapes & DVD’s too!
- Knives incl. Hundreds of pocket knives, 2 novelty swords, jack knives and a few hunting knives.
- Cameras incl. Canon DS126371, Nikon N8008, Fujifilm, JCV Everio GZ-HM30 & GZ-EX210, Nikon D50, Samsung WB150F, Sony DSC-P8 & P9, Vivitar 8690, Nikon P100, Canon DS126071, Canon PC1192, RICOH RDC-2, Microsoft 1393 & 1415, Canon PC1192, Konica Minolta, Lots of Kodak, Fujifilm and tons of accessories!!
- Audio/Video Equipment incl, Sound effects generator, Behringer XENYX 1002B, Dr. Beat DB-66, Ambico audio mixer, Mumark D2 Director, Numark DDS drive, Numark ICDX, Rocstor, Numark 200FX, Yooster entertainment system,Hercules DJ console 4 Mix, Mo Phatt E-MV, Monster Power HTS1600, American Audio Q-Spand MK11, Numark SL2 M6 USB, Yamaha beat pad,
- TOO MUCH TO LIST IT ALL!! DO NOT MISS THIS SALE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.