THERE ARE 4 PHOTO GALLERIES SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE THEM ALL. YOU CAN CLICK ON A PHOTO TO MAKE IT LARGER.
When: September 23rd-25th, 2016
Time: Friday & Saturday 8am-3pm Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: 9193 Crescent Lane La Plata, Md. 20646
Special instructions: As you can see, there are a ton of very nice Snap-On, Mac & Matco tools and the garage is only so big. We are going to treat the garage like we treat the jewelry room and limit it to 8 people at a time. We will have a separate check out in the garage and what is purchased there must be paid for there. The boat has a fair market value price but for those of you not wanting to pay our asking price may put in a sealed bid. If nobody has paid our asking price by 11am on Sunday we will open all the sealed bids and sell it to the highest bid.
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
1994 Trophy boat with many extras (10,465.00)
The garage gallery:
The sheds and outdoor items:
The home Gallery:
A partial list of what to expect:
- 1994 Trophy Bayliner series 2352 W-A with an inboard outboard mercruiser and all the bells & whistles! Includes a 2004 trailer 23 ft. tandem axle w/surge disc brakes.
- Cub Cadet RZT zero turn mower with 50″ deck and Kawasaki FR691V engine.
- Husqvarna YTH 2148 riding mower, attachments are going to be sold separately and they are a trailer, aerator, Precise Fit bagger & rake.
- Lots of great garden and yard tools incl. Echo PB-620 back pack leaf blower, Husqvarna 128 CD weed eater, Craftsman 32 cc weed eater, Troy Bilt weed eater, compost bucket, small green house, many planters, tomato cages, hand tools, shepherds hooks, tons of chemicals & much more!
- CALLING ALL MECHANICS! Tools incl. Mac, Matco & Snap-On. 11 ft. Matco tool box, (this will be sold in parts) Matco 6S, Matco 4S, Tekton 4 pc. gear puller, Stant ST 255 cooling system presser, Lisle Pneumatic fan clutch tester wrench set, MAC harmonic pulley puller, Matco MST 4520 differential side bearing puller, Makita 9.6 V impact driver, MAC heavy duty bushing driver set, MAC pinion bearing race driver set, Matco 12 pc. wheel torque master kit, TIF ultraviolet leak detection kit, MAC AH650K air hammer kit, Steelman tracer ear electronic stethoscope, MAC deluxe bolt grip set, Snap-On fuel injection pressure gauge set, Bosch multiple diagnostic interface, MAC 48 pc thread restoring set, Snap-On CDR20 driver/drill, Hube Tamer front wheel drive service tool set, Fluke 88 automotive meter, Mytyvac vacuum pump, MAC AC5500 halogen leak detector, Snap-On halogen leak detector, Snap-On SVTS262C cooling system tester, MAC CSR200 cooling system re-filler, OTC GM 6 cylinder cam tool set, Snap-On MT308KB compression gauge set, Thexton universal master cylinder bleeder kit, Lisle master inner tie rod tool kit, Cam shaft bearing tool, Storm & Digit micrometers, MAC FE6295 front end service set, Florida pneumatic cordless ratchet, Blue Point combustion leak tester X2, Craftsman 51856 vice, Craftsman 6″ bench grinder, Durex tool set, Orion flare gun kit, Schrade sea swept knife set, 3M fuel injector cleaning system, Star 3 way exhaust back pressure kit, MAC RGS100 rivet kit, MAC MST93 pulley kit, Blue Point AC adaptor set, Blue Point tubing tool set, MAC auto logic probe kit, MAC harmonic balancer installer, MAC ATG4B oil pressure tester, Lisle relay test jumper kit, MAC VG3 vacuum/fuel pump pressure kit, MAC 7 pc. radiator hose pick set, Matco hub & polisher kit, Tool Aid adjustable 8 pc. fluid line stopper kit, Matco SR101, SR102 metric & fractional remover sets, Snap-On PGS1004 air powered scraper, Snap-On 15 piece hex key set, Snap-On 11 pc. metric hex key set, MAC FLTS893 fuel & transmission line disconnect tool set, MAC 4 pc. large diameter disconnect tool set, Pro Mariner, Pro Sport 8 marine batter charger, Lohman sight vise, BSA bore sighter, Fly FL-606 III helmet, Gmax helmet, Rigid 1/2 HP sump pump, Snap-On 12-5 – 250 lb torque A Tech 3FR250A, Snap-On 5-100 ft LB torque wrench A Tech 2FR100A, MAC torque wrench, SLI Pro Vision 100 microscope, MAC, Snap-On, Matco, Blue Point pneumatic air wrenches, ratchets & drills, Matco ATG 500K transmission/engine oil pressure kit, MAC BRD 129 MA bearing race & seal driver, MAC bushing driver set, Snap-On steering wheel puller & lock plate depresser set, Matco steering wheel puller kit, Craftsman 10″ table saw, MAC MBJ7045 3 in 1 service set, Matco PK 250 retaining ring pliers set, S K & Hi test heavy duty wrenches, Snap-On, MAC & Matco wrenches, sockets, hand tools, drivers ratchets and TOO MANY TO LIST!! Shop vac 14 gallon, Ridgid 4 gallon vac, Okay…there is so much more! Craftsman tool box with many regular household tools. Too much to list here!
- Fishing incl. Okuma classic Pro XP-452L reel, Fin Nur sport fisher Rod w/Penin 330 GTI graphite reel, Penn Slammer rod w/Penn 330 GTI graphite reel, Spinfire rod and reel, life jackets and other great fishing & boating items!
- Guns incl. F & W .32 revolver, Marlin .22 rifle, Daisy BB gun & 1 Sillouette pellet gun.
- Howard Miller Grandfather clock
- Werner fiberglass extension ladder and other ladders
- A collection of salt glaze crocks & jugs.
- Fabulous antique brass English fire place set
- Large antique confidence goose decoy
- Tons of great antique and modern household decor incl. statues, roosters, bowls, pottery, large vases,
- Concrete yard items and a large concrete fountain
- Golf clubs, free weights, elliptical machine.
- Like new kitchen cabinets
- 2 Pop up party tents
- Antique bread bowls
- Tons of Christmas and holiday decor incl. life sized Nutcrackers, trees, ornaments, garland…bins and bins FULL! Way too much to list!!
- Weber & Chargriller grills
- Banana hammock
- Like new Air condition unit
- Furniture incl. Antique sled, Antique hutch, quilt rack, spinning wheel, antique dining room tables with chairs, massive book case with a library type ladder, King size headboard, footboard & rails, end tables, occasional tables, sofa tables, drop leaf table, leather chair with ottoman, TV entertainment units, 4 love seats, 3 couches, large round ottoman, coffee table & more!.
- Entertainment items incl. Slate top pool table with ping pong convertible top, Gobble arcade game (needs work) wood game table with chess board & more!
- Record albums incl. 60’s, 70’s & 80’s rock.
- Lamps and mirrors
- Baseball cards
- Large tapestry
- Karastan area rug and others!
- Antique baskets
- Blue Willow & Delft items
- Lots of copper pots, kettles & utensils
- Art incl. Massive original oil paintings, prints & reproductions.
- Holiday Barbie collection new in box incl. 2004, 2205, 2006, 2007, 2008. 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015, Holiday Celebration special editions too!
- Amazing adult Halloween costumes and masks!
- Framed movie posters
- Speakers incl. Rockford Fosgate & JL audio
- Lots of metal shelving units!
- Great kitchen items too!
- New in box Mens size 11 shoes incl. 3 pair of Air Jordan, LeBron James & Nike.
- Very nice women’s clothes and shoes with some name brands.
- TOO MUCH TO LIST!!! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NEW RULE: We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. DO NOT PUT ITEMS ON THE SOLD TABLE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE THEM. IF YOU PUT THEM ON THE SOLD TABLE WE WILL COUNT THEM AS SOLD AND TREAT THEM AS SUCH! Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.