THERE ARE FOUR PHOTO GALLERIES SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM ALL!
WARNING: The photo gallery titled Specialty Rooms contains material of German WWII memorabilia. Please understand this man served in WWII on the American side at a very young age. These were his bring backs to remind him of the horror he endured and the struggles we overcame. The Third Reich Nazi militaria found in this estate may be offensive to some people. Estate Escape has not had any affiliation with any past, present, future religious orders, military organization or political parties. The items we offer are intended for collectors of World War II and educational research purposes only. Estate Escape is sympathetic to all victims of World War II as it was one of man’s greatest tragedies. We strive to offer history as we uncover it in hopes to provide education to the public to further our knowledge, and to assure that we don’t forget.
When: October 8th-11 (Sale starts on a Thursday)
Time: 8am-3pm all three days
Where: 3655 Horn Road Huntingtown, MD 20639
Special Instructions. Due to the items for sale in this home we ask that you please DO NOT bring children.
We will be having 3 items marked at fair market value. However, for those of you wanting to offer less than our fair market value price you may do so by putting in a sealed bid for that item. If by Sunday at noon nobody has paid our asking fair market value price we will then open all the sealed bids and sell it to whomever has the highest bid. Those 3 items will not be included on discounted days. If someone pays our fair market value price then all the sealed bids go away for that item.
THERE IS PLENTY OF PARKING!!
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
THE BOATS, TRACTORS, MOWERS & MULE
THE OUTBUILDINGS & OUTSIDE
THE SPECIALTY ROOMS (THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE CONTROLLED ROOMS)
THE REST OF THE HOME
A partial list of what to expect:
- 2000 Maxum 2400 SCR Fiberglass Cabin Cruiser 25′ 3″ with Mercury 5.0 Mercruiser inboard outboard motor. Great condition and has already been winterized! Many extras! $17,800
- 2008 Trophy boat with Mercury EFI Four Stroke 90 motor $8,300.00
- 2008 Kawasaki Mule 3010 4WD $5,500.00
- 2014 John Deere X 300 42″ Riding Mower
- 2005 Cub Cadet Zero Turn Z-Force 50″ cut Mower
- Guns incl. Remington Model 1894 S X S 12 ga., Springfield 1898 30-40 Krag Carbine, Springfield 1894 30-40 Krag Carbine, German Gewehr G43 7mm, Winchester Centennial 66 30-30 cal., Ithaca Field Grade S X S 12 ga w/2 barrels, Remington 1903-A3 30-06, Winchester 9422 .22 cal, Winchester Mod 37 . 410 cal, High Standared Point Right 12 ga, Winchester Mod 68 .22 cal, Harrington & Richardson Mod 1908 12ga., Springfield J Stevens, Mod 87A . 22, Glenfield Marlin Mod 60 .22, Crosman 1924 BB Gun, Benjamin Super Air Pistol, Daisy BB gun & Lots of ammo.
- Coins incl. 2 gold Austrailia 100 Cor Franc Corona, 1 Gold $20 Walking Liberty, several Kennedy silver halves, Morgan dollars, Mercury dimes, Shield & Buffalo nickels, Seated Liberties, Franklin halves, TONS of Foreign coins and bills, Silver Certificates, Red Seal $2 & $5. bills and so many others!
- 1-18k Gold Gustav Dahlgren Case With James Stoddart works pocket watch with original key, 1- 14k gold Hamilton presentation pocket watch, 1 10k rolled gold pocket watch, several great 10k,14k & 18k gold & sterling jewelry items.
- Military incl. German & American WWII memorabilia, 48 star American flag, medals, pins, canteen, letters, uniforms, banner, knives & bayonets, dog tags, 1935, 1937, 1940 & 5 year Military Diaries, U.S. WWII gas mask with orig. bag, photos, Army sewing kit, mess kit, WWII felt & canvas spats, trunks, Civil War Epaulets & bayonette, German Voigtlander Binoculars, Civil Pilot training materials, Helmets & SO MUCH MORE!!
- 1961 & 1978 Vespa Paggio Scooters
- Troybilt 5 Hp rear tine tiller, Choremaster chain drive 5 Hp tiller, Roybi 31cc tiller
- Tons of political & Presidential items incl. Orig. 1904 Roosevelt – Fairbanks Chromolithograph campaign poster, Orig. John F. Kennedy signed on an original photo from an affiliated family member as well as a picture with family member standing with JFK & LBJ, 1904 Theodore Roosevelt portrait campaign poster, 1904 Charles W. Fairbanks portrait campaign poster, 1876 Philadelphia Centennial Exhibition Poster, Odd Fellows “Rock of Odd Fellows” poster, 1916 2d New York Infantry “Men Who Answered the Nation’s Call” United States-Mexico Soldiers Memorial Association Poster, Political pins, buttons, papers and so much more!
- Sailboat,12′ rowboat, Cobia Sunlando, 15′ Smoker Craft canoe, Keller Kraft 8′ boat.
- Evenrude boat motor
- McCormick Farmall Cub Tractor
- MTD 5 Hp Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton engine
- Coleman Generator 5000 running watts
- Knives incl. WWII Robert Klass German engraved dressed bayonet, WWII A. Wingen Jr sawback German bayonet, Carl Eickhorn serrated dagger, WWII German 44 CRS bayonet w/sheath, lots of pocket knives and others!
- Duck Decoys
- Antique photos incl. WWI & WWII black & whites, CVC, Tin types & Daguerreotypes
- Tons of vintage toys incl. Lunchboxes, Challenger 4000 airplane with remote & other model airplanes, AMF junior tricycle, boomerangs, Texaco fire truck, Spinner topp hat, Tom Thumb cash register, 24 hr. service wrecker, Arvin radio, Show N Tell Phone Viewer with Heidi, Black Beauty, Swiss Family Robinson, Alice In Wonderland, Prince & The Pauper, Large model battleship, Hubley metal tractor, Original Shirley Temple dolls, Daisy BB gun, Crossman 1377 C air pistol, International Airways models, Senior Tinkertoy Windlass Drive, Looky Chug Chug, Kriss Krickett, Colt 3 gun, Wolverine tin Carousel, Shoot The Moon, Original Bugs Bunny talking doll, Winnie The Pooh bear, lots of vintage board games, Lazy day farm set, Goofy foot skateboard, Structo Dump truck, slot cars and accessories, Playskool village, tons of vintage children’s books Erector engineers set & so much more!
- Almost new Permobil M300 Corpus 3G Power Wheelchair
- 14′ Acorn Electric Stair lift in excellent like new condition!
- Vintage and antique fishing items
- Sterling incl. International Sterling flatware “Prelude”, monogrammed flatware set, Misc. flatware pieces, Candelabras, candlesticks, coasters, cups, trays, serving pieces, cream & sugar, gravy boat, salt & pepper and more!
- Arrowheads found on the property when her dad would plow the fields.
- Lots of antique and vintage advertising items
- Watches incl. Lemania Military, Longines, Hamilton, Elgin, Crawford, Delma, Xonix, Sheffield Time Teacher, Chalet bubble watch, Mickey Mouse, fake Rolex and more!
- Hand blown marbles, Turquoise stones, vintage dice, razors, lighters, pens, letter openers and so many other smalls!
- Glass Pottery & China incl., Blenko, Tiffany & Company, Tons of Vaseline, Orrefors, handblown glass, Murano, Milk, Several hand painted pieces, Mexican, Greek & Italian pottery & ceramics, Bavaria Germany, Soapstone carvings, Enesco, Kentucky Derby glasses, Panther bookends, Pyrex, Miniature clay Army figures, Hazel Atlas, Anchor Hocking, Blue Willow, Weller, Dansk enamelware & stonewares, Royal Albert, MCM barware, Jadeite mixing bowl set, B & G Copenhagen, Czechoslovakia, Fenton, Fostoria, Harker 1840, Hawkes cruets, Belleek, Steubenville, Lenox, American Brilliant, Elite Limoges, Johnson Bro’s Victorian, Rosenthal, Ginori, Marshall field & Co., Turin Bavaria, Nao LLadro, Spode Copeland, Mikasa and so much more!
- An amazing collection of WWII paper products as well as an entire assortment of paper dating as far back as the early 1800’s!
- Original Signed The American Creed by William Tyler Page
- Antique bottles and jars
- Lots of fishing, boating, camping & outdoor items!
- Art incl. Original framed charcoal portraits, Orig. Booth Horse Race, Richard E Bishop 34 -Rice Field Pintails, Marchante D Alumetters Cries of London, P. Sigal Callen Cristo, Capilla Del Cristo, Calle De Las Monjas, Calle Fortaleza, Nan 91 Angels Trumpet, Nan 93′ Friangi Dani , Estern 96 Gustav Klimt 1907 print, J. T. Gaiser 1944, P, Brent 94, Fran Scully Afternoon Shadows 37/800, Mary Derrickson McCurdy, J. M Walker The Public Buildings, Bridgetwon, Barbados, Mary E. Ledweth, Pamela Krafts….and just TOO MUCH TO LIST!!!
- Furniture incl. Secretary desks, Dining table w/6 chairs & buffet, White drop leaf table with 4 chairs, wrought iron patio furniture, occasional tables, drift wood side table, Kids desk w/chair, entertainment stand, floral chair, plaid couch, crab trap coffee table, rocking chairs, book cases, drop leaf side tables, ladderback chairs, antique dressers, Lane wing back recliners, wicker patio furniture, pine table w/ w/4 chairs, Antique church pew, antique mirrors, storage shelves and much more!
- Antique doors, windows, wood, hardware and more!
- Bumper pool table
- Lamps incl. Antique Handel bronze, painted glass shade piano/desk lamp, several industrial, antique and vintage lighting.
- Sports memorabliltia incl. Senators signed group photo, signed ball by Ken McMullen (with document and photo of family member), Signed Ara Parseghian College, Signed Joe Theisman College, some ball cards, baseballs, catchers mitts, bats and others!
- Tons of vintage kitchen incl, Cast iron, enamelware, pyrex, many utensils incl. antique ones…EVERY DRAWER & CABINET IS FULL!
- Tools incl many antique and vintage hand tools, Chainsaws, Burgess paint sprayer, Craftsman reciprocating saw, drills, hand saws…and so much more!!
- Vintage appliances
- Vintage Christmas
- Electronics incl. Vizio Wifi HD 42″ Flat Screen TV, Argus A-538 Projector, Sony TC-263D tape corder, Wollensack T-1500 Tape recorder, Bell & Howell two twenty 8mm camera, Kodascope 8 film viewer, Polaroid land camera, Onkyo HT-R320 Amp, Harman Kardon AVR 20 II Surround sound, JVC TD-W106 Cassette deck, Yamaha P-200 turntable, Technics SL-PD887 Cd changer, Toshiba DVD player, Yamaha double cassette deck, Boston Acoustics speakers & More!
- Records, Books, DVD’s, some CD’s
SO MUCH MORE!!! BELIEVE ME THIS WILL BE WORTH THE TRIP COMING OUT HERE!!! THIS HOUSE IS FULL OF SOME AMAZING THINGS!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for the garage items and approximately 9am for the indoor items. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.