NOTICE: There are 3 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down to see them all. Garage 8am, Basement 9am, Home 10am. This way you can see what will be available at what times.
When: July 31st-August 2nd
Time: 8am-3pm (Garage and outbuilding will open up at 8am on Friday. When we are finished going through them we will move over to the house) The lower level of the home will open 1st. Approx. at 9am. This is the level with all the music instruments, CD’s, Exercise equipt. and Dickens Heritage Villages. Then, we will close this down around 10am and open the rest of the home. You will still have access to both the garage and the basement level when we open the main home. So, we will be having this sale in three parts. 8am garage and outbuilding. 9am basement level. 10am the main home. These are approximate times. One things for sure…the sale starts promptly at 8am. We will have a port o let on site.
Where: Address will be released on Wednesday July 29th.
Special Instructions: The second driveway will be marked Entrance and the first driveway will be marked Exit. Please look for our signs.
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here:http://estateescape.com/
THE GARAGE: Opens at 8am
THE BASEMENT: Opens at approx. 9am
The Home: Opens at approx. 10am
A partial list of what to expect:
- Antiques galore incl. Home Comfort stove, Tiger Oak mirrored cabinet & sideboard, full size bed, dressers, desks, side tables, White Clad ice chests (used as end tables) primitive furniture, tables, picture frames and much more!
- Tools incl. Dewalt compound miter saw, Stihl MS 290 chainsaw, Skil circular saw, Craftsman router, Black & Decker sander, mouse & jig saw, Dayton 16″ chain saw, 5 hp. chain drive motor, Campbell Hausfeld air compressor, Rockwell Jaw Horse (New) lots of hand tools, tons of misc. garage type items and so much more!
- Antique and vintage advertisement incl. Signs, thermometers, milk jugs, bottles, crates, paper products and much more!
- Lawn and garden incl. Front tine tiller, push lawn mowers, seeders, weed eaters, blowers, hand tools, pesticides, red brick, wood and so much more!
- Musical Instruments incl. Steiff upright piano, Kimball upright piano, Pearl Gibraltar Export Series Drum Set complete with Zildjian cymbols and all accessories!, Partial Ludwig drum set, lots of extra cymbols incl. Zildjian, HHX, Sabian and many more! Several heavy duty stands, Bundee Selmer Co. Resonite Clarinet, Bandnow French horn, Pan American Tuba, 2 Buffet Crampan flutes, Blessing Saxaphone & others!
- 24 miniature brass working various instruments
- Hundreds of CD’s almost all Jazz & some records, stereo equipment too.
- All the makings for accessories and art for any fine music room incl. sculptures, figurines, metal art for the walls, rugs, tons of unique decorations!
- Over 200 Heritage Village Charles Dickens Series
- Exercise equipment
- Clocks incl. mantel, grandfather & wall hanging
- Cast Iron
- Tons of stitched linens
- Inlaid mother of pearl jewelry box and compact
- Bone handled flatware & some silver plate flatware
- Bohemian, Czech, Murano, Chalet Glass! So many very nice and rare pieces!
- China incl. Hand painted Nippon, Royal Chelsea, Wedgwood, Crown Dugal, Royal Albert Ivy Lea, Limoges, J.H. W & Sons and so many more!
- Art incl. Repro oils on canvas: Marc Chagall I and the Village, Wassily Kandinsky Dominant Curve 1936, Gustav Klimt 1862-1918 The Kiss, Vincent Van Gogh Cafe Terrace on the Place Du Forum, Pablo Picasso Woman with a Book, Salvador Dali Melting Clock at the Time of First, Pablo Picasso Dora Maar, Wassily Kandinsky Hommage A Grohmann & Jaune Rouge Bleu, Fredric Meizen Recital, Mangurin Stick Tree, Richard V. Seering Oak Hill, Montpelier, The Hermitage & The Home of Harry S. Truman, RE Kennedy, Bostons Haymarket Square and New Government Center, May Blassoms, Maine Stream Phil Brokway watercolor and many others!
- Lots of collectibles
- Vintage blown glass Christmas ornaments
- SO MUCH MORE!!! THIS HOUSE IS 3 LEVELS PLUS A 2 CAR GARAGE FULL!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. Since the home is opening the following day at 8am you cannot use the number you were given for the garage the day before. We will issue new numbers for the home in order of the way people arrived at 7am. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.