When: May 24th-26th
Time: 8 am – 3 pm all three days. Please note that the garage and house will open at the same time for this estate.
Where: 10660 Horseshoe Court La Plata, MD. 20646
Special Announcement and Instructions: This is a combined estate.
If you can’t see the gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of the items
- Primitive and advertising decor including wooden crates, rocking horses, trivets, tins, Fresh Table Talk pie case, utensils and more. Advertisers include Mail Pouch Tobacco, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Tang, Jacksonville Producers, Dubl Handi, Mello-Rich, Hot Shoppe, Swans Down, Esskay, National Washboard Co., Columbus Washboard Co., Nabisco, Gordon’s Potato Chips, King Syrup, Cicquot Club, The Book of Knowledge, Sir Walter Raleigh, George Washington Tobacco, Rival Dog Food, Union Leader Tobacco and more!
- Tons of Stamps and first day issues
- Old bottles
- Steins, beer taps, bar items and more!
- Gun case (guns inside the case are toy guns.)
- Movie posters and old movie poster display case
- Tons of sports memorabilia including some autographed! Photos, baseball cards, Wheaties boxes, bobbleheads, baseballs, bats, miniature bats, mitts, hockey, basketball, NFL, Denny Hemlin FedEx cars
- Pottery incl. Roseville and crocks
- Geobel Hummels
- Kitchen ware incl. Le Creuset, Thomas chef knives, old Pyrex bowls and several matching sets,
- Joe Camel advertising
- X9 Life Fitness Elliptical
- Matchbox and Hot Wheels
- DVDs, CDs, VHS and LPs
- Sheet music
- Games and toys
- The Golden Age of Cinema
- Beanie Babies
- Military clothing
- Purses, shoes, scarfs
- Stereo equipment including Tascam mixer, Nady Audio PS 112 speakers, Nady Audio MPM 4130 4-channel powered mixer
- King bedroom suite incl. Headboard, footboard, rails, mattress, boxspring, 12 drawer dresser and 2 nightstands
- Queen bedroom suite including bed, night stand, dresser and mirror
- Sofas, love seat, chairs, coffee tables, filing cabinets, desks, office chairs, book shelves
- Dining room suite including table, 6 chairs and hutch
- Corner hutches
- Montgomery Ward freezer
- X box with accessories and games
- Playstation 2 with accessories and games
- Wii with accessories and games
- Wooden ducks
- Cut and etched crystal
- Miscellaneous household including rugs, lamps, kitchen wares, dishes, small appliances, flatware, copper ware, baking and more!
- Noritake china; Glendive, Michelle, Royal Albert’s Lady Ascot and Old Country Roses
- Bavaria Tirschenreuth, Echt Bleikristall, Krautheim Frankonia, Royal Albert and many other fine dishes!
- Lots of art prints incl. “Olla Noja,” Michel Pelacroix, Perrish, Monet, Gary Patterson, Paul DeRemigis, D Vaill, Olson
- Presidential collectables incl. bobbleheads, inauguration souvenirs, magazines, newspapers, books & more
- Toy guns
- Old magazines incl. Playboy, Life, Sports Illustrated, Time, Saturday Evening Post and more
- Henry Miller Upright Piano
- Lots of cast iron incl. Griswold and Wagner Ware
- Magnalite roasting pans
- Wagnerware pots and pans
- Cookie jars incl. Little Red Riding Hood, Coca Cola, Cookie Monster and more
- Fire King. Pyrex and others
- Betty Boop
- Yard art
- Gumball machine
- Roadmaster Mountain bike
- Antique golf clubs
- Fishing poles, reels and tackle
- Character glasses including Garfield, Flintstones, Pinocchio, Smurfs, Superman, Looney Toons, Muppets, Care Bears and more
- SO MUCH TO LOOK AT!! SO MUCH FUN!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for all items. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. Once you get your number, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.