Hey guys, we will be at 105 Haldane Ct La Plata Saturday from 10am-2pm and everythins 50% off! We have a few great items left so come back for some amazing deals!
We will be starting on Thursdays now so please make a note of that.
When: September 23rd-25th, 2021
Time: Thursday and Friday 9am-3pm and Saturday 10am-2pm
Where: 105 Haldane Court La Plata, MD 20646
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
- 2009 John Deere LA165 riding lawn mower with pull behind cart and bagger. Runs great has a recent tune-up. 46″ cut. Seat is torn. $1,225. for all!
- Craftsman Tiller 917
- John Deere Spreader LP39087
- AirFab aerator 19165
- Coleman Powermate PM05 Generator
- Tools incl. Jet Bandsaw JWBS 1205, AMT dust collector4710, Reliant dust collector NN 720, Worx leaf mulcher WG430, Shop Vac wet/dry vac, Central Pneumatic air compressor, SuperCraft bench grinder, Delta miter saw, Skilsaw circular saw, Trakite drill, Freud joiner machine JS100, Sears Router, Hanning grinder, Dewalt drill DW257, Porter Cable brad nailerBN125A, Craftsman sander, Milwaukee saw, Sears saw, Echo chainsaw, Craftsman drill, Makita sander, Black & Decker grass trimmer, Craftsman weedeater, Ryobi grinder, Ryobi orbital sander RS-115, Senco nail gun, Worx, Poulan Pro and Craftsman leaf blowers, Feather lite weedeater, Craftsman chain saw 579, Dewalt Planer DW733, Shopcraft drill press, Echo chainsaw, Craftsman drill, Makita sander, tons of hand and yard tools!
- Char Broil gas grill
- Christian Becker NY ChainOmatic scales
- Kitchen items incl. Le Creuset, France oyster plate, Pyrex, Kutani, Corning Ware, Kitchenaid mixer, Norelco hot food beverage maker, Hamilton Beach can opener, marble rolling pin, Black & Decker toaster, Electric crepe maker, Belgian waffle maker, Cast Iron, Wear Ever aluminum, Crock pot, George Foreman, Snack & Sandwich maker, Presto Electric hot air popper, Ateco icing set, GE electric skillet, Bella Electric frying pan, Metalware, Lampe Avenue Decanter, P-60SR decanter, Serenata chafing dishes and so much more!
- Pottery, Glass & China incl. Satsuma Dragonware tea set, RW Bavaria, Richard Ginoti, Jim Shore, Limoges, CT Pheasant Dishes, Noritake, Bob White by Andrea and others.
- Suzuki Guitar No 32
- Sony 40″ flat screen TV
- Art, art easels, art supplies and original oil on canvas paintings.
- Furniture incl. Lane Mid Century Bowtie buffets, Lane trunk, Lane end table, William Allan sofas, William Allan chairs with matching ottoman’s, 2 matching La-Z-Boy swivel recliners, Super nice and heavy duty wrought iron table with glass top and 4 chairs, office desk, vintage wooden office chair and modern office chair, 2 full size bedroom sets, bookshelves and more!
- Electronics & Cameras incl. Nikon N4004S, Canon lens FD 28mm, Canon AE1, Kodak Schneider Kreuznach Variogon lens, Canon powershot, Sony 5 disc changer, Sony S-air surround amplifier, Sony Wireless speaker system Air-SA10 with 10 surround sound speakers and more!
- Vintage clothes
- One level but packed full of some fantastic items!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such. Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number. Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Saturday at 2pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.
We handle everything from sorting, cleaning, staging, marketing, sale days, and end cleaning! We are licensed and insured. Your home will be left empty and cleaned! We have conducted successful sales all across Southern Maryland for many years.
Estate Escape, LLC is located in Avenue, Maryland. We are a turn-key estate liquidation company offering planning, heir distribution, organization, pricing, set-up, staffed on site sales, clean-up, clean outs leaving your home, outbuildings and attics completely clean and empty!
In most cases a two-week turnaround is all it takes, however, some estates may require additional time.
Can’t hold an on-site sale on your property? No problem! We have recently included buying out entire house contents no matter how small or large to accommodate our clients. In most cases we can empty your property within a day, depending on the size of your home.
Call now for a free consultation!
Whether you choose us or someone else; remember these dos and don’ts:
- Don’t throw anything away.
- Check references of the last 3 completed jobs. Be sure to get the dates they were completed.
- Don’t turn off heat/air because it causes damage to goods.
- Don’t allow too much time to lapse; as it too damages goods.
- Remove all wanted items before calling a liquidator.
- Make sure you have an understood contract.
- Remember, we work for you!
Visit our Q&A page to learn more.
WILL MY STUFF SELL?
Yes! We have a large following and these types of sales attract shoppers looking for a variety of things. Quarters add up to dollars, dollars add up to twenties, twenties add up to hundreds of dollars. People don’t shop only for antiques and collectibles. They also shop for clothing, linens, dishes, tools, jewelry, furniture, art work, garden supplies, office supplies, toys, instruments, and all kinds of things! We stage and clean everything. We also publish a very nicely staged gallery and we market.
In addition to our online gallery, we do extensive advertising in:
As well as local newspapers relevant to your location.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ESTATE SALES!
If you would like to get notices of our estate sales, just enter your email in the subscribe bar and add yourself to our list. We send the date, time, address and a bit of information on what to expect at the estate sale. We also upload a photo gallery of our upcoming sales to give you a clear idea of what to expect. Thanks for your interest!