There are 2 photo galleries titled Garage Gallery and Home Gallery so be sure to scroll down far enough to see them both. You can click on the pictures to make them larger.
When: March 20th-22nd
Time: Garage will open at 8am on Friday March 20th and the house will open at 9am Friday March 20th. Saturday & Sunday both garage and home will open at 8am and we will close at 3pm all three days.
Where: 45510 Poplar Lane Lexington Park, MD 20653
Special Instructions: For those of you wishing to buy the pool table please make arrangement for a professional to move it. Thanks in advance. The boat will have an asking price but we will also take sealed bids until noon on Sunday for those of you not wanting to pay our asking price. If nobody has paid our asking price by noon on Sunday we will open all the sealed bids and call the highest bidder.
If you can’t view the photo galleries please click here: http://estateescape.com/
GARAGE GALLERY (THE GARAGE WILL OPEN AT 8am FRIDAY MARCH 20th
HOME GALLERY (THE HOME WILL OPEN AT 9am FRIDAY MARCH 20th
A partial list of what to expect:
- So many tools it is impossible to list them all here! Many are new in box too. Delta 12.5 portable planer, Rotozip spiral saw, Dewalt drill, Black & Decker zip saw, several Dremels and some are new in box, Rockford 33 piece air tool kit, Black & Decker central machinery bench grinders, Drill Doctor 400, Dewalt reciprocating saw, D.A.P.C. Air tool kit, Porter Cable profile Sander, several paint guns and many are new in box, Work Shops rivet guns, Jingle air tools, Craftsman sander, Black & Decker mega mouse sander, Nail Master 2 brad gun, Craftsman router, Skilsaw, Black & Decker, Craftsman circular saws, Black & Decker jig saws, All trade air ratchet, Central Pneumatic 30lb capacity sand blaster, Grinding wheels, Craftsman 8 inch 3 speed 1/6 hp drill press, Craftsman 10″ radial saw, Ryobi 16 inch scroll saw, Emglo air compressor, Craftsman tool box, Union Mfg. tool box, Craftsman rotary tool bench with belt & disc sander, Mider saw & band saw, Black & Decker 8 inch induction motor table saw, Delco Machinery 10 inch table saw, Remington 50 portable air heater, Several car ramps & jacks, 15 amp plunge router, Werner quad folding ladder, tons of hand tools..and I’m not even kidding when I state that. Boxes upon boxes, drawers upon drawers FULL, FULL, FULL of accessories and other goodies!
- 1983 17′ Mako fishing boat with 90 Mercury oil injected motor & 1984 trailer
- Jewelry incl. 2 10k Masonic rings, Lots of sterling incl. Hawaiian wedding necklace, pins, brooches, bracelets, rings, necklaces, charms & more. So much costume jewelry you will find it throughout the house.
- Military incl. pins, tons of patches, jackets, uniforms and more!
- Revolutionary War Reenactment uniforms
- Masonic, Elks & Shriners items incl, hats, rings, belts, pins, badges, books & more!
- Lots of Boy Scout pins and badges
- Original 1984 Star Wars figures
- Wrap around Peacock tanning systems by Avek Industries LTD with only 95 hours!
- Workout items incl. Cross Bow by Weider, Power 711 weight bench, Heavy Weight system, NordicTrak, Weslo Elliptical,Golds Gym free weights with stands and more!
- Coins & Coin books incl. 100 years of Lincoln coins & stamps 1909-2009, States of the Union, Statehood Quarters & plenty of Foreign money
- Pimsleur French 1, Spanish 1 & Italian 1
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Vintage brass Maritime lanterns
- Men’s watches incl 2 very nice Stauer & Nautica among many others
- Pocket knives
- Over 60 Rush Limbaugh ties
- Antique picnic basket with all the accessories
- Quite a bit of U.S. Navy items
- Great collection of models incl. Franklin Mint die cast cars & others, 1-100 H.M. S. Victory by Heller, Titanic, U.S.S. Constitution, Whaleboat, Eagle, 40 Ford Convertible, Mare Norstrum, Several airplanes & many others!
- Very nice Silver plated items from Spain
- Charles County buildings
- Pool Table
- The kitchen items are everywhere! So many new in box items too incl. Rotisserie, 2 Magic Bullets, Saf-T Cook turkey fryer, Butterball electric turkey fryer, food dehydrator, West End bread maker, stainless steel pots, Pyrex, New Peerless kitchen faucet, Country Home Jamestown China, vintage dishes too, Many sets of pottery dishes, Black & Decker smart grind, Slap Chop, The Euro Chopper, Corningware, Maytag Dehumidifiers, Oster Citrus Juicer, Meat slicer, cast iron cooking pots, Oster blender, toasters, microwave & so much more!!
- Camping supplies incl. Tents, stoves, lanterns, cooking utensils, coolers, accessories & more!
- Plenty of storage cabinets
- So much art! Originals, prints, etchings & more!
- Crafts & sewing incl, Brother VX-1120 sewing machine, accessories, scrap-booking supplies, dies, stamps, pastel chalks, oil painting, jewelry making items, wood carving supplies, pens, paper, matting & more!
- Baskets and bins galore!
- Lots of very nice clothes, shoes & accessories for him and her.
- Furniture incl. King size bed, table with 4 chairs, sofa, many desks, lots of bookshelves, occasional tables
- Tons of office supplies!
- This house is filled with many great and new chemicals! All sorts of household and garage type chemicals incl. pool supplies.
- CD’s Record Albums, VHS tapes & Books
- Antique, Vintage & Modern decor throughout.
- ALL OF THE DRAWERS, CUPBOARDS, CABINETS & CLOSETS ARE SO VERY FULL!!! PLAN TO SPEND A DAY WITH US!!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for the garage and 9am for the home. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. We will issue new numbers for the home in order of the way people arrived at 7am. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.