When: October 31st November 1st & 2nd
Time: 9am -3pm
Where: 13520 Main Avenue, Cobb Island, MD 20625
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here:http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of what to expect:
- Guns incl. WWI 1874 M80 Fusil Gras French Rifle, LaFauncheux 16mm pin fire double barrel shotgun with shells and extras, Auguste Francotte single barrel shotgun.
- WWII Pilot items incl. Jacket, Nickel Silver punch bowl inscribed with 24 goblets of all the pilots from VAW-113, plaques, books, pins, metals, buttons and more.
- 116 Morgans & Peace silver dollars
- 1- Gold California fractional token
- Jewelry incl. 10k,14k, sterling and tons of costume
- Shed & Carport
- Dolls incl. Over 100 Madame Alexander, A Jerri Original Snow White & Seven Dwarfs porcelain collection, Raggedy Ann & Andy, storybook dolls & More
- A collection of 1800′s post cards
- Binoculars incl. Nikon, Ward, Tasco and more
- 2 Remote control airplanes (missing remotes)
- Whirlpool washer & Roper dryer
- Tectrix BikeMax 3000 exercise bike
- Stereo equipment incl. Yamaha stereo receiver, Sony cassette deck & record player, Boston Acoustics & OHM speakers, portable cd players and more!
- Vintage games
- Samsung flat screen TV
- Scandinavian furniture
- Marvel Comics Figures NIB
- Some tools and gardening items
- Furniture incl. White twin bed, trundle bed, full bed, dressers, book shelves, china cabinets, bakers rack, new microfiber couch, end tables, corner cabinet, table with 1 leaf & 6 chairs, small roll top desk, office furniture & more!
- Kitchen item galore incl. Pyrex, Dansk, many new in box items, pots & pans, utensils, bakers items & much more!
- Record Albums, 45′s, DVD’s, CD’s
- Very nice clothing, shoes, hats, scarfs, coats, jackets & more!
- Christmas decorations
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 9am for outdoor & indoor items. We will hand out numbers at 8AM for people arriving before 9. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 8am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 8am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 9. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 9am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.