When: February 27th-March 1st, 2015
Time: 8am-3pm all three days Garage will open first on Friday and then we will move on to the house when everyone is finished looking at the garage.
Where: 8412 Jandy Avenue Laurel, MD 20723
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here:http://estateescape.com/
A Partial list of what to expect:
- Sterling flatware incl. International sterling Serenity complete service for 4 with extras.
- 10k & 14K gold incl. Man’s 14k Bulova Accutron wristwatch, ladies 14k with diamond wristwatch, rings, earrings with and without diamonds, pins & more.
- Costume and sterling jewelry
- Thousands of crafts, Stampin Up stamps, scrapbooking, Sizzix, gorgeous hand made cards, albums, stickers, rub-ons, embellishments, Vellum, K & Co., Sticko, Tim Coffey, Jolee’s, PaperBliss, Tumble beasts, Karen Foster, It Takes Two, Chartpak, Quilted Creations, Xyron 850 laminating stystem, Paper Punches, Anna Griffin, Family Treasures, McGill, Emagination, Marvy Uchida, Carl Craft, All Night Media, Fiskars, Autograph light tracer, Fiskars ShapeBoss Emvossing, paper cutters, Pigment & ink pads incl. Hampton Art Stamps, ColorBox, Kaleidacolor, Anitas, Memories, Crafters, Encore!, Versa Color, Brilliance, Ancient Page. Stampin Around by Stampin Up. Scrapbooking paper supplies galore! Paints, pastels, markers, AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
- Tools incl. Chainsaw, Craftsman 10″ Radial Saw, Precise Fit 8 cu. inch dump cart, Midweest Products portable air tank, Campbell Hausfeld air hammer, Craftsman 1/2″ benchtop drill press, Allied wood plane set, Ryobi JM80 Plate Joiner, Craftsman Rotary Cutting Tool, Sanders, hand tools, Craftsman Router Table, Carpet laying tools, Hardware, and much more!
- Glass incl. Pink, Green & Yellow Depression, Waterford, Fostoria, Jeanette, Imperial, Anchor Hocking, Dugan, Princess House, Candlewick, Carnival, Mikasa and much more!
- Gorgeous furniture incl. Modern Bassett espresso king size bedroom set, New Lazy Boy Burgundy leather recliner, Matching burgundy leather sofa, Antique Lane cedar chest, Desks, storage cabinets, hutches & corner units, ak kitchen table with 6 charis, Dining table with 3 leaves & 4 chairs, buffet, glass top coffee tables, floral embroidered couch with matching chair, writing desk, spindle leg drop leaf table, tall jewelry stand, solid wood handmade tables and cabinets, white kids desk with chair, twin bed, queen bed, coat racks, many storage units and cabinets and more!
- Pottery, Porcelain & China incl. Noritake Somerset chine set, Nippon, Occupied Japan, Longaberger, Sadek, Lenox, Royal Albert, Fitz & Floyd Wedgwood, Royal Worcester, Hall Jewel Tea, Pfaltzgraff, Jamestown China, Chadwick Japan Lefton, Schmid, Royal Haegar, Hummel & More!
- Several very nice Longaberger baskets
- New in Box Pampered Chef items
- Great kitchen & household items incl. Canners, Oyster bread maker, Signature blender, new Oneida pots & pans, roaster, onion soup set, Black & Decker food processor, Oyster blender, Kitchenaid pouring sheild, Whirlpool microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker and much more!
- Flat Screen TV’s
- Ladders incl. 2 extension, 1 fiberglass & 1 metal
- Gorgeous beveled mirror with metal gold accents
- Cameras incl. Cannon AE-1 35mm with many extras, Falcon-Flex, Kodak Brownie, Kodak Anaston,Brownie Hawk-eye Vanguard, Spartus, Poloroid 220 Land, Brownie Starmite III, Sony CCD-TR66, Poloroid One Step, Brownie 300 Movie & more!
- Hess Trucks incl. 1993 Patrol Car, 2007 Monster w/motor cycles, 2004 Sport Utility w/motorcycles, 1994 Rescue, 2001 Helicopter w/motorcycle & cruiser, 2011 Toy Truck & race car, 2008Toy Truck & Front Loader, 1997 Truck & Racer, 2006 Toy Truck & Helicopter, 2003 Toy Truck & Race Cars, 2002 Toy Truck & Airplane, 2009 Race Car & Racer, 1989 Toy Fire Truck, Toy Fire Truck Red Bank, Toy Truck Bank , The First Hess Truck, 2010 Toy Truck & Jet, 1995 Toy Truck & Helicopter, 1990 Tanker Truck, 1998 Hess Motor Home Motor Cycle & Dune Buggies, 2005 Emergency Truck w/Rescue Vehicle.
- Saga Fox fur jacket
- Sewing incl. Kenmore 10 stitch machine, vintage singer with many accessories, thread, needles, kits & more!
- Embroidered quilts
- Some beautiful art and wall hangings incl. John Morton Barber print “The Vanishing Fleet”, Les Didier “Moving On-Great Blue Heron” Print and others
- A great collection of antique & vintage music boxes
- Pipes incl. Hill, Briar, Kaywoodie & others.
- Records incl. 50′s & 60′s some 70′s
- CD’s, Books, DVD’s
- Patio furniture, yard ornaments with many concrete ones, bird feeders, shepherds hooks, Grill Master grill spreader, rakes, shovels, & so many other great items!
- Golf items
- Critter traps
- Weed eaters
- Tons of Christmas!
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!! This house is full of some really fun and usable items! Come check it out!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for the garage and we will open the home as soon as everyone has gone through the garage. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. Since the home is opening the following day at 8am you cannot use the number you were given for the garage the day before. We will issue new numbers for the home in order of the way people arrived at 7am. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.