When: April 29th & 30th, 2016
Time: 8am-3pm both days
Where: 19330 Horseman Place Benedict, Md. 20612
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here:http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of what to expect:
- Cast iron & mechanical banks
- Music Boxes
- Some sterling flatware
- Costume Jewelry
- Furniture incl. Ethan Allen dresser w/ matching night stand, canopy bed, 2 twin beds, Ethan Allen chest of drawers, book case, vintage red couch, Cast iron bed, quilt rack & end tables, Antique chest of drawers and mirror, telephone table, glass & brass side table, dining table with 2 leaves & 4 chairs, vintage chairs & step stools, Ethan Allen hutch, Baumritter Colonial coffee table & 2 end tables, Cast iron sewing machine base made into a table, Vintage floral couch and other misc. items
- Glass & China incl. Ruby, cranberry, crystal, ruby amberina, amethyst, Viking, Fenton, Shafford, Westland, Mitterteich, Crown Royal, Pontesa, Otogiri, Wedgwood & more!
- Vintage kitchen incl. Pyrex, Hall, Hazel Atlas, cake carriers, canister sets, corningware, enamel ware, pie pans, vision ware, bar ware & much more!
- Lots of rugs
- Antique milk jugs
- Antique restaurant size flour sifter
- Annalee dolls
- Vintage purses, clothes, hats, gloves, napkins, curtains, linens, table cloths, lingerie, scarves and much more!
- Wicker patio furniture
- Planters, stands, pots and other garden items
- Cameras incl. Kodak, Vigilant, Kodak Hawk-Eye
- Crystal lamps
- Pressure canners
- Crab traps, nets, life jackets
- Yard ornaments
- Some old tools
- And much more!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am for the garage items and approximately 9am for the indoor items. We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.