There are two photo galleries so be sure to scroll down and see them both. You can click on the photos to make them larger.
When: Sept. 2-4, 2016
Time: Friday & Saturday 8am-3pm Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: 7316 Allentown Road, Fort Washington, MD. 20744
Special Instructions: Please do not park on the main road. There is plenty of parking down the side road. Thanks in advance!
If you cant view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
Garage and sheds gallery
A partial list of what to expect:
- Sterling incl. Heirloom flatware “Damask Rose”, Lunt flatware “Modern Victorian” & other sterling items.
- Watches, costume & sterling jewelry
- 13 carved wood duck decoys with weighted bottoms
- Power Pro 6800E 13hp generator
- Gilson 8hp snow blower
- Chainsaws incl. Stihl MS 170, Craftsman 2 3/16 & 2.0/16, Homelite 240, Poulan Super 250A, Homelite Super XL
- A collection of lawn mowers (being sold for parts only because we cannot get any of them running)
- Home tool storage rolling tool chest
- Galaxy 6 heavy duty Vice
- Heavy Duty Anvil
- Red Hunt 3000 lb hydraulic Jack
- C & P Alltrade pneumatic impact wrenches, Alltrade pneumatic Air chisel and Rodac pneumatic ratchet.
- Tools incl. J.H. Williams click stop heavy duty adjustable wrenches, Craftsman socket sets, Ridgid, Fuller heavy duty monkey wrenches, Craftsman, Nicholson, Johnson vintage files, J.H Williams super ratchet, heavy duty clamps, Craftsman Kromedge tap & adjustable die set, B & D electric drills, electric hammers, Skil electric saw & 7″ disc sander, Craftsman 6″ bench grinder & many more great vintage tools!
- Chatillon scale
- Vintage kitchen incl. Wagner Ware pots & pans set, pyrex, corning ware, tupperware, metal ware, character glasses, Fire King, Melamac, roaster pans, canning items and much more.
- Vintage toys incl, baseball bats, Skittle Pool, metal Tonka trucks, matchbox cars, baseball gloves, Steady Eddie, NFL football, slot cars & tracks, vintage pennants, vintage Redskins and Orioles bobble heads, lots of vintage board games, majorette boots & battons, Redskins collector coins, jacks, many small toys in the drawers and so much more!!
- Collectors plates
- Furniture incl. Duncan Phyfe table with 2 leaves & 4 chairs, enamel table with 4 chairs, antique couch, several great sets of solid wood bedroom furniture incl. 6 twin beds, 2 full beds, dressers, chest of drawers, many great side and occasional tables, cedar chest, coffee tables, wicker furniture, (it has been kept indoors) mahogany mini bar, mahogany buffet, desk, tiger oak dresser & much more!
- Lots of vintage child items incl. stroller, high chairs, swing, glass baby bottles, clothes, games, cribs & others.
- Tons of vintage glassware & china!!
- Vintage clothes, scarfs, hankies, gloves, accessories & much more! The closets are packed full!!
- Books and many are for children (vintage of course!)
- Art incl. needlepoint & signed prints
- Vintage light fixtures incl. Cowboys & Indians carousel, wrought iron matching lights, unique ones in the shed too!
- This house, garage and two sheds are packed full!!! So many unique items it is sure to be fun for all!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NEW RULE: We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. DO NOT PUT ITEMS ON THE SOLD TABLE UNLESS YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE THEM. IF YOU PUT THEM ON THE SOLD TABLE WE WILL COUNT THEM AS SOLD AND TREAT THEM AS SUCH! Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.