When: March 9th-12th, 2017
Time: Thursday-Saturday 8am-3pm, Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: Address will be released Wednesday March 8th.
Special instructions: Please pass the driveway and pull in behind the outbuilding for parking. Please do not pull up in the driveway because the ground is soft. We will have directional signs, caution tape and cones for parking areas. If you plan to park on the main road please make sure to park on the side the house is on facing the direction of the the flow of traffic. The jewelry/specialty room is cramped and will only hold 3 people at a time. This house if packed! Every single drawer, cupboards & cabinets are chocked full! Unfortunately we will not be able to allow a lot of people in at a time. We will have the outbuildings open first if you would like to shop in those while waiting for your time in the house. Please help us and bring your own boxes. It would mean a great deal to us! Thanks so much in advance.
There are 3 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down and see all 3
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
THE HOUSE GALLERY:
- Jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, sterling, gold filled, mourning, antique, vintage and costume.
- Guns incl. Terni 1940 XVII 6.5, Italian Carcano Carbine M38 942-xx, Old Daisy pump model 25 & Marksman model 1710 Plainsman
- War items incl. Civil war sword & bullets, WWI Gun, picture & Doughboy Helmet, WWII buttons & pins & more!
- A very nice collection of old tintype photos
- Coins & Currency incl. Large & small U.S. bills. Morgan & Peace dollars. Walking liberty, Barber, Franklin and Kennedy halves. Barber, Mercury & Roosevelt dimes. War/Buffalo nickels. Wheat pennies. Foreign currency & coin.
- Large collection of sharks teeth, arrowheads and Native American tools found around the fields from the area and the Potomac River.
- Le Crueset pots, pans, Dutch ovens and more! Many are new!
- Duck decoys incl. hand carved, vintage factory, Flambeau, Snap-Lock, Big Foot, Victoro, Sport Plast plastics, vintage Dupe-A-Goose Dunster Sporting Goods Seattle, shore birds and more!
- Clocks, watches & pocket watches incl. 14k Hampden pocket watch. 14k Geneve Classic & Hallmark 17j. wristwatches. Elgin, Ingersoll Travelor pocket watches., Session Gingerbread clock, Seth Thomas mantle clock, Pearl grandfather clock. Several different wristwatches incl. Elgin, Jules Jurgensen, Carvelle, Sharp, Helbros, Franklin, Bulova and many others!
- Antique wooden boxes, advertisement, trunks, baskets, barrels, wooden shutters & windows, architectural pieces & parts, hardware, old wood and so much more!
- Furniture incl. Queen & full size beds, dresser, Victorian dresser w/mirror & marble tops, many antique dressers, Victorian couch, end tables, Tiger oak dressers, tables & curio cabinets, vintage upholstered chairs, drop leaf tables, game table, small secretary desk, occasional tables, school desk, rocking chairs, work benches & so much more!
- Kitchen items incl. Pyrex primary colors mixing bowls, vintage Cutco knives, Mary Margaret Mcbride Encyclopedia of cooking cookbook, new in box appliances & gadgets, Pampered Chef, vintage Kitchenaide thermometer, Club Hammercraft, Carvel Hall, Fire King, Early Provincial under glaze, Graham Kerr, Grand Chef knives, Wagner Ware, antique and vintage copper pots, tons of kitchen items!
- Royal Daulton figurines incl. Ninette, Leading Lady, Lisa, Alexandra, Victoria, My Love, Southern Bell, Faith, Lynne & Loretta.
- China & Pottery inlc. Noritake, Wedgwood, Weller, Imperial Crown, Paru Royal, Buda, H&G, R S Prussia, Erphila, RS, T & V, O & EG, Lenox, Elite Works, Frances Moure, Hall, Imperial Jingdezhen, Maruzen, Haviland, Limoges, many hand painted pieces and so much more!
- Glass incl. Waterford, Pilgrim, Murano, Czech, Swarovski, Fenton, Blenko, Duncan, Dugan, Westmoreland, Northwood, Fostoria, Hazel Atlas, Anchor Hocking, American Brilliant Period, Vaseline, Carnival, Jadeite, Satin, Slag, Cranberry, Blown & so much more!
- Christmas incl. White House, Lenox, Gorham, Waterford, Hallmark Keepsake Bureau of Prisons D.O.J., F.B.I., Goebel, & many other ornaments. Clothique, Tons of Santa’s of all makes, shapes & sizes! Hummel Nativity sets, too much to list!
- Pilotuner & Philco vintage radios
- Electronics incl. Bose wave radio, Sylvania & Samsung flat screen TV’s.
- Vintage steam punk & Ray Ban glasses.
- Tons of primitives!
- Handmade afghans, quilts & bedspreads
- Lots of silver plated items!
- Lots of cast iron items.
- A great collection of Longaberger baskets
- Vintage pedal tractor
- Carousel gum ball coin operation machine
- Books incl. Signed 1987 Donald Trump The Art of the Deal, Nora Roberts Private Scandals, Jean Bruyere Kell Love Goodwill and Affection, Tom Clancy The Sum of All Fears & 2 Complete novels Red Storm Rising & The Cardinal of the Kremlin, Roxanne Pulitzer Twins & Rita Mae Brown Whiskers of Evil. There are many other great hardback and paperback books throughout the home!
- Tons of clothes incl. Size 12-14 pants, Size PL, M, L, & XL tops, Size 8-8.5 shoes & boots. Many are new with tags! There are hundreds if not thousands of clothes, shoes and accessories. Brands such as Coach, New York & Co., Alfred Dunner, Jones NY, Oscar De La renta, Rafaella, Cable & Gauge, Cold Water Creek, Carole Hochman, Chaus, Olivia Rose, Emma James, Gartenhaus Mink, Hannnah, Clarks, Carriage Court, Life Stride, Palmore, Eddie Bauer, Nicole, Eitiene Aginer and TOO MANY TO LIST!!
- Purses incl. Coach, London Fog, Etiene Aigner, Kathy Van Zeeland, La Regale, Frankie & Johnny & More!
- Beer Steins
- Great condition lot of 1996 G.I. Joe dolls and accessories
- Vintage safe
- Antique tools
- Ted Williams 7.5 hp boat motor
- Hoppes clay target shooter
- Tools incl. Delta 6″ bench grinder, Craftsman planers, Craftsman drill press (needs someone to love it) Royobi 8 1/4 Radial arm saw, Reed MFG pipe threader and more!
- Lots of clay and ceramic pots
- There is likely to be something for everyone here!! So much to look at so plan to hang out with us for a while!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We are having a problem with people gathering items for purchase, putting them on our sold tables, shopping the rest of the house (sometimes for hours) then changing their mind upon checkout. This behavior has lost us sales. Because we work for the family we will be enforcing the sold table from here forward. Do not put items on the sold table unless you plan to purchase them. If you put them on the sold table we will count them as sold and treat them as such! Please, take extra time to decide while the item is in place before bringing it to the checkout. We would like to thank you all in advance for your cooperation and understanding of this matter.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 100.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00 no convenience fee added) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principle here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 12pm
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.