There are 3 photo galleries so be sure to scroll down far enough to see all 3.
When: May 20th-22nd, 2016
Time: Friday & Saturday 8am-3pm Sunday 8am-12pm
Where: 7480 Carrico Mill Road Hughesville, MD 20637
Special instructions: Please park diagonally on the grass on both sides of the driveway. Please pull up on the grass and off the driveway. Please do not park on the main road. Please do not park on the grass parallel to the driveway. I need to make sure there is enough parking so nobody has to park on the main road. Thanks so much in advance. Because there is so much glass in this estate we ask that you do not bring children. Also, please help us by bringing boxes and paper for wrapping. We will do our best to help you all wrap but we may not have the time to do so. Bring plenty of help to divide and conquer!
If you can’t view the photo gallery please click here:
Garage & Detached Sun Room Gallery
Jewelry Room Gallery
A Partial list of what to expect:
- VINTAGE, ANTIQUE, MCM & HOLLYWOOD REGENCY GALORE!!!! THIS PLACE IS PACKED WITH DRAWERS SO FULL YOU CAN HARDLY OPEN THEM! PLAN TO SPEND A WHILE DIGGING…PACK A LUNCH! AND THE BEST PART…..WE ARE PRICING IT TO SELL QUICKLY! ALL DEALERS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
- THIS HOME IS FOR SALE AS WELL. (NOT ON THE MARKET YET) WE WILL BE TAKING AS IS OFFERS TO SUBMIT TO OUR CLIENT.
- Tools incl. Hilti TE5, Paslode Impulse, Skil Wagner, B & D, Craftsman, Elco, Stanley, Bosch, Relton, Makita, Klein, Dewalt, Williams, Great Neck, Generac Generator, Proto, Wiss, Fuller, Plumb, Irwin, Dremel, Continental, Weed Eater, Troy-Bilt, Many hand tools and multiples!
- Jewelry incl. Sterling, Weiss, Trifari, Sarah Coventry, Miriam Haskell, Kramer, Art, Lisner, Bogoff, Juliana, Ciner, Boucher, Japan, Austria, Red Hat Society, Western Germany, Hobe, Czech, Florenza, Eisenberg, Whiting-Davis, Marvella, Vogue, Christian Dior & many others!
- Numark TT 1510 DJ Pro turntables with accessories
- KNAACK heavy duty lock down job box on wheels.
- Hundreds of vintage aprons, tea napkins, towels, sheets & pillow cases, doilies, runners, table cloths, sets, many are needlepoint, tatted or hand sewn.
- Hand made quilts
- Several trunks incl. 1930 U.S. House of Representatives, Lane MCM, several cedar trunks, camelback, steamer & others.
- Pottery & Ceramics incl. Meissen, McCoy, California, Haegar, Norcrest, Hull, Hall, Royal Copley, Lazy Susans & Serving Dishes, Parma, Roseville, Occupied Japan, Italy, Hummel, Rossini, Rose Italy, Czechoslovakia, Myott Son & Co., Shelley, Marwal Inc., Byzantium for Elizabeth Arden, Thames Clown tea set & so many others!
- Glass incl. Blenko, Moser, Murano, Chalet, Westmoreland, Fostoria, Fenten, Hazel Atlas, Viking, Bohemian, Czechoslovakia, Pilgrim, Monarch, Hazan, Germany, Gorham, Kanawha, Blendo, Vaseline, Carnival, Ruby, Cranberry, Blown, Depression, Milk, Rainbow, Federal, Cobalt, Amber & tons more!!
- China incl. Luserware, Royal Crown, Royal Vienna, Royal Stuart, Imperial Salem, Newhall, Noritake, Meito China, Crown Ming China, La Belle, Wentworth, Fire King & others.
- Furniture incl. Brandt Coffee & end table set, French Provincial hutch, rocking chair, metal & glass display shelf, lighted curio cabinets, green couch, bar cart, bowfront China cabinets, vintage inlaid coffee & end table set, General Electric record cabinet, Broyhill dining set with table & 6 chairs, hutch & buffet, occasional tables, brass figural corner shelf, wine rack, entry tables, full bed, dressers, night stands, desks, marble top drum table, 6 solid black dining chairs, 2 storehouse tan chairs & more!
- Lots of Mid Century Modern items throughout the home and garage!
- Kitchenware incl. Magnalite pot & pan set, Fire King, Pyrex, Jadeite, Glasbake, Corning Ware, Corelle, S & P shakers, egg plates, refrigerator glass, vision ware, Pampered Chef, tons of vintage glassware!
- Lamps incl. Solid brass cherubs, Lucite pineapple, chalkware Mid Century figural, Crystal, Waterford, Fenton, Gilded painted, T.V. & others.
- Sewing incl. Singer sewing machine, lots of buttons, needles, thread and fabric
- Beaded & vintage purses
- Player piano scrolls
- Vintage Coca Cola cooler
- Candlesticks, Brass lamps, Wall sconces, Mirrors, Brass figurines and other collectibles
- Art incl. Paint by numbers Folk, H. Calpini, Tori Evina Marks, Jean Wisnierski, Embroidered art, Fusco, Phillippe Paper Reliefs, Metal wall art, Turner, J. Ellsworth Gross & more!
- Vintage advertisement
- New Prayer Rugs
- MCM patio furniture
- Concrete jockey & bird bath
- Yard & garden tools. Many planters too!
- Barware items galore!
- Vintage perfumes & bottles
- Chenille bedspreads
- Metal cabinets
- Heavy brass items incl. Virginia Metalcrafters, solid brass cherub lamp, several very heavy solid brass Victorian era items too!
- Many trinket & jewelry boxes
- Catholic items incl. Rosaries, concrete Mary statue, other statues & Bibles.
- AND SO MUCH MORE!! TOO MUCH TO LIST IT ALL!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please take extra time to carefully inspect your items before you purchase. Once you have paid and left we cannot make any refunds or exchanges.
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 8am . We will hand out numbers at 7AM for people arriving before 8. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. There will be a list that you will need to put your name on once you arrive. YOU CANNOT COME, PUT YOUR NAME ON THE LIST AND GO HOME. IF YOU LEAVE IN THE NIGHT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. The list will be honored only for the people who stayed all night. So, when you arrive be sure to find the person with the list and get your name on it. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 7am. We do not allow people to come, put your name on the list, leave and come back at a few minutes to 7am. Once you get our permanent number at 7am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 8. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.