When: SUNDAY DECEMBER 8th CANCELLED
Where: 3300 Russian Place Nanjemoy, MD 20662
Time: 10am-3pm all three days
Special Instructions: This estate is a 40′ X 80′ warehouse that is a drive back in the woods. There is a road getting you to the warehouse and plenty of parking. However, the road that gets you there is gravel with a few pot holes. Just make sure you go slow. This is what we are calling our year end clearance sale! This estate consists of 7 buyout estates that we have done over the last couple of months. We have brought them all to this warehouse giving you a wide variety of goodies to choose from. Dress warmly, we have limited heat on site. We will be adding more items throughout the week so don’t be alarmed if you see things that were not in the photo gallery. We will have the large Port-O-Potty on site. The Hot Dog stand will be onsite as well for breakfast burritos, coffee and hot dogs.
This place is also for sale featuring a massive 40′ x 80′ steel warehouse, over 11 secluded wooded acres, endless possibilities! All for only $130,000! If interested in the property we will have flyers at the door with all the information including contact info.
If you can’t see the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
You can click on the picture to make it larger.
A partial list of what to expect:
- Gold, Sterling and costume jewelry
- Coins incl. Morgan dollars, Walking Liberties, Silver Certificates, Wheat Pennies and more
- Collectible cards inc. baseball, football, basketball, Magic The Gathering, Lord of the Rings, hockey, On the Edge, JYHAD and more
- Blue Angels pilot items incl. flight suits, jackets, helmets, exclusive aerial photos and more!
- Mid Century furniture incl. Whitney dining room set, Denmark chairs & ottoman, several side tables, coffee tables and more
- Large Coca Cola collection
- Primitives and Antiques
- Advertisement items
- Hess trucks
- Pocket Knives
- Lionel 671 train set with tracks
- Sentinel safe
- Tons of vintage dishes incl. Pyrex & Fire King mixing bowls, Sunbeam mixers & juicers, utensils and more
- Belt buckle collection
- Some military items
- American Brilliant cut glass
- Many China sets incl. Noritake Service 12 Gaylord, Noritake Service 12 Nippon Toki Kaisha, Tea services, cup & saucer sets and more
- Bar ware items
- Other furniture includes, tables & chairs, dressers, night stands, queen bed, rocker, couches, end tables, coffee tables, sleeper sofa, buffets, secretary desk and more!
- Large service of Depression glass
- Tons of needlepoint framed art
- A very large collection of walking sticks incl. some figural carved and some in the making to be something grand!
- Asian items inc. gorgeous silk Kimonos, ink kits, carved wood coffee table, lanterns, Foo Dogs, vases, art, dolls, jewelry purses and more
- Old bottles
- Original art and prints
- Push lawn mower
- Pressure washers
- Metal shelves and cabinets
- Vintage cafe tables
- Tons of character glasses
- Hamilton doll collection and furniture
- Three Rainbow vacuum cleaners
- Handmade quilts
- Cast Iron
- Bins and boxes under the tables for those of you not afraid to dig (apologies in advance..we ran out of staging room)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Please note that this estate starts at 10am We will hand out numbers at 9AM for people arriving before 10. People choosing to show up extremely early or camping out are responsible for keeping track of who showed up first. We will not be staying up all night to keep order of the lineup. We have had some complaints of the process of numbers. The best I can explain is this: When Best Buy has a sale on Black Friday there is always a line wrapping around the building. Although their doors don’t open until a certain time people choose to camp out and wait until they do. It is the same principal here. If people choose to rough it all night so they can be first in line that is indeed their choice. Our numbers are given out at 9am. When someone is giving out “Temp” numbers that just means they are keeping track of who came first. If you leave at any time during the night you do lose your place in line. We do not allow people to come, get a temp number, leave and come back at a few minutes to 9am. Once you get our permanent number at 9am however, you can leave and come back to line up a few minutes before 10. The numbers are used to to keep everyone in order of entry. Sometimes we have to limit the amount of people we let in the home depending on how big or how crowded the house is. So, please understand if we only let 20-40 people in at a time. We are not responsible for lost numbers and you will have to go to the end of line if you lose your number.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 10am.
We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets. Park on one side of the road unless the city allows parking on both sides.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.