When: February 12th-14th, 2016
Time: 8am-3pm Friday & Saturday 8am-12pm on Sunday
Where: 6575 Ellenwood Drive La Plata, MD 20646
PARKING NOTICE & OVERNIGHTERS: There will not be any “camping out” allowed at this estate due to the parking restrictions. You all can arrive in the early morning but that is all that will be allowed due to the safety of late night drivers. This house is on a main road which offers very little off road parking. Unfortunately, there will be no parking in the driveway. However, there will be parking on the main road but you will have to park on the side of the road the house is on parking in the direction of traffic only. Please do not block driveways and mailboxes. You will not be able to park on both sides of the road because there will need to be passage for other cars. We will have an officer there at 6am to make sure everyone is parking correctly and to keep order of the traffic for safety reasons.
The good news: We have done this before and it really does go by quickly and smoothly. Also, although we do have jewelry it is mostly confined to one table so the entire room will not be limited to the amount of people. Just the table which means there will not be another line once you enter the home.
If you can’t see the photo gallery please click here: http://estateescape.com/
A partial list of what to expect:
- Some jewelry incl. 10k, 14k, sterling incl. Sapphires, opals, rubies, diamonds, costume & others!
- Gorgeous handmade dolls, clothing & accessories, vintage Japanese dolls, Kokeshi dolls and other types of dolls.
- Some tool incl. Stack On work bench, Craftsman circular saw & sander, Makita 12v drill, Black & Decker leaf blower, hedge trimmer, 16ft. extension ladders 2, 6ft. ladders, Schumacher 15a speed charger, Air Machine 120 v air compressor, hand tools and more.
- Streamer Shoprider motorized chair, Drive & Pro Basics wheelchair
- Outdoor furniture and accessories incl. Courtyard Creations patio set with 4 chairs, , a whole bunch of bird feeders & shepherds hooks, Shade Mobile rolling umbrellas, Rubbermaid outdoor deck box, Better Homes swinging chair, bird houses, statues, bird baths and much more!
- Service for 12 Fukagawa pattern number 917 silver & white Japanese set
- Tons of vintage Japanese items incl. Pottery, Soapstone Foo Dog wax seals, tea, sake & bento box sets, clothing, Kimonos, Celluloid souvenirs, silk scarfs & so much more!
- Figurines & Plates incl. Lenox, Norleans, Norcrest Japan, The Bradford Exchange, Noritake & more!
- Japanese masks
- Full size bed, dressers, couch, oversized chair, rocking chair, office furniture & more.
- Solid Dining room set incl. Table with 1 leaf and 6 chairs, matching hutch & matching buffet.
- Camera and accessory collection
- Vintage kitchen items incl. Pyrex, Fire King, Spartus wall clock, Corelle, glassware, Enamel ware, Laquer ware, Sheffield Stag Horn carving set, Hoya crystal, Blown glass, Delf Blue, Craftsman China, Lenox, flatware sets, California Pottery, Wagner Ware cast iron & much more!
- Lots of crafts incl. gorgeous vintage fabric, glue guns, scissors, beads, yarn, thread, patterns and much more!
- Lots of Christmas!
- All this and so much more on one level! Come check it all out!!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We accept cash, credit cards (minimum 150.00 no American Express) There will be a 3% convenience fee added to all credit card transactions. Debit cards (minimum 50.00) and local checks. There will be a bank fee for any returned checks. The fee is based on the current bank fee we are charged for any bounced check.
Due to the safety of all of you and the the fact parking will be on a main road we are asking that you DO NOT plan to camp out. We are asking that if you want to come early you may arrive at 6am as this will be the time we have the police officer directing traffic and parking. We will be handing out our numbers at 7am. Sorry for the change of plans but we need to be sure nobody gets hurt on the road.
Estate Start Time:
We do not allow early sales and start promptly at 8am.
Always park on the side of the road the estate home is on only. Do not park on both sides please. We cooperate with local law enforcement. Please park according to city ordinances and do not park on people’s lawns or in the neighbor’s driveways. Also, do not double-park anyone in, or block mailboxes, or streets.
Shopping Bags & Containers:
All bags and containers are subject to inspection. You can bring your own canvas bags and boxes for shopping, however, we reserve the right to inspect them when you leave.
We try to provide the service of wrapping glass for you, however, if we are in a shopping rush, you may have to wrap your own glass.
We can not hold items for you prior to the sale that you see in our gallery online. We line people up according to their numbers. If you see something in the gallery you want to buy, we suggest you arrive early to get a good number.Also, if you have to leave during the sale to get money or for any reason, we can not set aside items for you to buy when you return.
Large and Heavy Items:
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases need to be removed by close of sale Sunday at 3pm.
Most of our estate sales contain areas and content not suitable for children. Our sales can be crowded and contain a lot of glass items and stair cases. Children are welcomed, but you are responsible for any damages. We can not allow strollers or buggies inside because they block the flow of traffic through the homes.
Please do not bring pets to the sale unless they are required for special needs.